New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Passport Req..
25th june 2011
tim50 said:
This is not a great sign....I am wondering why they are not returning our passports even without visa. I also came to know that they will not entertain to allow us into to consulate if we visit there to get our passports. I am in same trouble as you. I need passports as soon as possbile. What number you faxed to new delhi?
HAVE A LOOK
http://bbs.canadameet.me/attachment.php?attachmentid=186694&d=1300950112

shruti chadha

Star Member
Jun 7, 2011
:D happy news guys...got my visa today.... 11.11.11 :) worked...thank you everyone for all the support..sply..indira..qorax..wayne..n others tooo...

below is my observations..which might help others who are waiting:-

a) it normally takes 1 yr approx to whole process ..in some cases it varies from 6 months from filing to max 1.5 months
b) keep your eyes on ecas, your email, any letter from embassy..its v important..when u gt update on ecas or email or a letter, ur case is moving..if u dont get any...its possible..ur file is lying unattentive...
c) its no harm to send mail or case specific enquriy to embassy at regular intervals...
d) bfds are important..take a track..
e) its v important to send whatever embassy asks in time it gives..u might not get another chance and embassy cud take their decision...
f) its good to keep track of ur case..and also..pray on the other side...

well ...m open to questions u might have of our experience throughout..n ll add if something comes in my mind...

and i must say..this forum is very usefull....god bless u all..and work hard..

shruti

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
shruti chadha said:
:D happy news guys...got my visa today.... 11.11.11 :) worked...thank you everyone for all the support..sply..indira..qorax..wayne..n others tooo...

a) it normally takes 1 yr approx to whole process ..in some cases it varies from 6 months from filing to max 1.5 months
b) keep your eyes on ecas, your email, any letter from embassy..its v important..when u gt update on ecas or email or a letter, ur case is moving..if u dont get any...its possible..ur file is lying unattentive...
c) its no harm to send mail or case specific enquriy to embassy at regular intervals...
e) its v important to send whatever embassy asks in time it gives..u might not get another chance and embassy cud take their decision...

well ...m open to questions u might have of our experience throughout..n ll add if something comes in my mind...

shruti

Pls Share Your timelines..........and yeah congrats :)

kinjal

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 th august-2011
Doc's Request.
All doc received on 8th August-2011
AOR Received.
PER- on 3rd November- NDVO AOR confirm by e-mail on 23rd Jan-2012
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
MR, RPRF and PP request on 03-02-2012
Med's Done....
Med done on 10-02-2012; MR, RPRF and PP Reached at NDVO 20/02/2012
Passport Req..
PP required on03-02-2012; 23-03-2012 e-cas: DM
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Congrt8 dear.....good luck for future

shruti chadha said:

shruti

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
tim50 said:
guys,

no reply from CHC so far. I need to travel for officail work urgenlty...I emailed, posted the letters but no response. Can some help me to get the passports back with or without visa from CHC new delhi?
Thanks,
I was in a similar situation and had written to CHC, Delhi that due to my job requirement i would like them to return my passport soon. But i didn't hear anything from them for 10 weeks. Then i wrote then an email requesting them to return only my passport, at the earliest. I had mentioned that i would return my passport to them, if required, after fulfilling my official obligations. I had given them contact no. of my daughter, who is in Delhi for return of the passport, by hand. After one week of my request they called up my daughter and asked her to collect passports, duly stamped.
If they don't respond to your emails, you can go to CHC during the visiting hours. It is your right to get your passport back whenever you require it.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thommo said:
I was in a similar situation and had written to CHC, Delhi that due to my job requirement i would like them to return my passport soon. But i didn't hear anything from them for 10 weeks. Then i wrote then an email requesting them to return only my passport, at the earliest. I had mentioned that i would return my passport to them, if required, after fulfilling my official obligations. I had given them contact no. of my daughter, who is in Delhi for return of the passport, by hand. After one week of my request they called up my daughter and asked her to collect passports, duly stamped.
If they don't respond to your emails, you can go to CHC during the visiting hours. It is your right to get your passport back whenever you require it.
They no more entertain us when we visit CHC personally & neither do they reply to emails. We are in total fix now !

jcharmeet

Oct 21, 2011
Ank said:
no its not a bad sign they r working on ur file

what is ur viisa office
what is ur application timeline and NOC??
ank
Dear ANk,

My visa office is New delhi and NOC 7216.

File received 12-Dec-10
Email from CIO 11-Mar-11
Letter From New Delhi CHC 04-Apr-11
Letter for medical, Passport, Marriage questioner , FEE 19-May-11
Med done 04-Jun-11
PP send with medical copy and Marriage questioner, FEE 06-Jun-11
Receipt received for RPRF 21-Jun-11
Interview Mail____________________________________10-Nov-11

I have sent them mail after waiting for PP nearly 4 months after a week i got interview mail. Does this mean they were facing some doubts on my case or this is the outcome of mail i send. Is it normal to get interview after PP request. What could be the outcome of interview.

Please give opinion

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcharmeet said:
Dear ANk,

File received 12-Dec-10
Email from CIO 11-Mar-11
Med done 04-Jun-11

I have sent them mail after waiting for PP nearly 4 months after a week i got interview mail. Does this mean they were facing some doubts on my case or this is the outcome of mail i send. Is it normal to get interview after PP request. What could be the outcome of interview.

Please give opinion
Its not normal though but there is nothing to worry about it dear. You will sail through. Best of luck

They probably will ask question regarding your marriage. So prepare well about it. And synchronise all events, dates relating to your marriage with your spouse.

Ank

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jcharmeet said:
Dear ANk,

File received 12-Dec-10
Email from CIO 11-Mar-11
Med done 04-Jun-11

Please give opinion

they had taken 4 months after medical/pp/ etc..
so there might be some quairy is there in there mind.
just face the interview with honesty and sow all the original doc which they demand at the time of intterview
dont worry.. every thing will fine
all the best

jcharmeet

Oct 21, 2011
tiarachel85 said:
Its not normal though but there is nothing to worry about it dear. You will sail through. Best of luck

They probably will ask question regarding your marriage. So prepare well about it. And synchronise all events, dates relating to your marriage with your spouse.
Thanks... Tiarachel and Ank,

Can anyone share their experience of interview in New Delhi.

vettoorlijo

Apr 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
6th june 2011
Passport Req..
25th june 2011
Thommo said:
I am also requested my pp back around one month back. because i am in UK i lost my job.
nothing is happening from NDVO.
we are in very critical situation i do not know who is handling those requests.
At lest they could have to think we are in other country and we have lots of limitations for help.
to be open last one month we have not sleep properly.
every day morning we wake up with new hope end of the day :'(

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
jcharmeet,

its just a quality assurance interview.
Dont worry. you'll be doing okay.

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
shruti chadha said:

shruti
congratulations to all who have received good news. I reeceived decision made status on 6th november. Me and sethi104 received our decision made status on the same day, sethiji has received his passport while I have'nt . Is it any reason to worry..the wait is killing me. Kindly advice on the time frame for receiving passports after decision made status.
thxs
sid

startplay

May 27, 2011
hi guyz

6 days ago my ecas (In Process) showed "Medical results have been received" (apprx after 30 days of my medical examination). My RPRF has also been encashed about a month ago, Passport has also been submitted about a month ago (along with RPRF). I have got a letter from NDVO containing receipt of RPRF. 2 days ago, it was changed to "Decision Made" with a line inside stating that "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean???
Did I get Visa?????????????????????.plzz reply..I am getting nervous especially about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

regards

siddharth27012004

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
AEO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-DEC-2010
Doc's Request.
IN PROCESS
AOR Received.
4-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
11-MARCH-2011
Med's Request
28/09/11
Med's Done....
11/10/11
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
28/09/11
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
startplay said:
hi guyz

6 days ago my ecas (In Process) showed "Medical results have been received" (apprx after 30 days of my medical examination). My RPRF has also been encashed about a month ago, Passport has also been submitted about a month ago (along with RPRF). I have got a letter from NDVO containing receipt of RPRF. 2 days ago, it was changed to "Decision Made" with a line inside stating that "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean???
Did I get Visa?????????????????????.plzz reply..I am getting nervous especially about the line "The office will contact you concerning this decision". what does it mean?????????

regards
hi there,
i am in the same boat except my meds/pp/rprf/pcc were submitted on 13th oct, dd encashed on25th oct, decision made status on 6th nov. i received my rprf receipt yesterday. Waiting for the final receipt of my passport since 6th nov. However my freind sethi104 received hispassport on 11th nov.