+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Any one from January 2019 applicant getting any updates after it says application started processing.
Mine shows application started processing 5 june 2019 but haven’t heard anything after.
Mine shows started processing Apr 23.... Gt pre arrival on 29th May and then nothing

Trust God

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
Hi All !
-I applied family class sponsorship on 2017 October , I application got refused on 2018 October on the bases on my interview held on October 2018 at NDVO.
-I went to Federal court and appeal against the decision they made.
-Our appeal got approve on May 2019.
-After almost 45 days on I received and email saying application has been reopen. Now, I had to filled some documents that was mentioned on email , Which I have sent within 3 days.
*Medical
*PCC
*background , family detail and IMM0008E
*bio-metric payment of $85 .
-All mentioned document has been sent on 1st July 2019
NOW I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET APPOINTMENT FOR BIOMETRIC AND WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK ME TO SUBMIT MY PASSPORT ?

*It would be kind of those who can help me to know the time line , who already got there visa or those who have submitted there passport for stamping.

Thanks
Amar
Can you please share what questions were asked? Did you and your spouse both attended the interview?... Please share details. We have ours in 2 days..please help

Chetna92

May 26, 2019
Hi all I have one question I am living right now with my parents and they decided to purchase a new house so my question is will this address change impact on my application. I am Feb 2019 applicant husband is Canadian citizen file is in ndvo from last 2 months.

ahmedcar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-08-2019
AOR Received.
15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I have a question related to translated documents. I got the watsap conversation translated in english, however the original chat pages (local language) have not been stamped (true certified) by the translator. He stamped and notarized the translated pages and left the original chat pages which i gave him to translate as it is. Will it be an issue. His argument is that he considering the chat pages as original and not copies and he says that it doesnt need to be true certified. Please let me know if anyone has send the original chat pages without true certified stamp.

Thanks and Regards,
Ahmed.

Shazia0405

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
App. Filed.......
1st November 2018
Doc's Request.
12th March 2018
File Transfer...
2nd April 2019
Med's Request
7th March 2019
Med's Done....
13th March 2019
Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I have a question related to translated documents. I got the watsap conversation translated in english, however the original chat pages (local language) have not been stamped (true certified) by the translator. He stamped and notarized the translated pages and left the original chat pages which i gave him to translate as it is. Will it be an issue. His argument is that he considering the chat pages as original and not copies and he says that it doesnt need to be true certified. Please let me know if anyone has send the original chat pages without true certified stamp.

Thanks and Regards,
Ahmed.
Hi! I have shared the chat screens without getting it true certificated or stamped. I guess a color print of the conversations that I had with my husband before and after our marriage on Facebook and WhatsApp was good enough. I haven't seen any pushback from them about it.

So I think you don't have to worry about it.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi All, My file just got transferred to New Delhi. How long is it generally to hear from them after you get file transfer email from Sydney. I am Jan-2019 applicant.
Thanks

visheshkathuria

May 29, 2019
Richland, WA & Calgary, AB
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
Mar 10, 2019
Med's Request
Mar 13, 2019
Med's Done....
Mar 29, 2019
Hi All, My file just got transferred to New Delhi. How long is it generally to hear from them after you get file transfer email from Sydney. I am Jan-2019 applicant.
Thanks
Hi,
I think our files are moving at same pace. My file was received on Jan 28th, got AOR on Mar 10th, then SA and Medical Request on Mar 13. Biometrics on June 11 and file transferred to NDVO on July 8th. Keep me updated

Reactions: canrediff