+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
Hi,
I think our files are moving at same pace. My file was received on Jan 28th, got AOR on Mar 10th, then SA and Medical Request on Mar 13. Biometrics on June 11 and file transferred to NDVO on July 8th. Keep me updated
Hi I am March 26 Applicant and my file was transferred to NDVO on June 17 and it started processing on 19 June! Don’t know how long will it take further.

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
How many of us are pending final decision ? (between 15 June to 15 July 2018)

I completed 1 year today - Jul 10
I don't know about the status of my file. My representative and mp are not helpful either. Sent so many emails and webforms, Nobody replied. July 13 will be one year:(

karan_bhach

May 17, 2017
I don't know about the status of my file. My representative and mp are not helpful either. Sent so many emails and webforms, Nobody replied. July 13 will be one year:(
Yeah same here. My representative is the worst human i've ever seen/interacted with. Any idea or thoughts on cancelling a representative ?

Does it have an effect on our application ? OR... any other effect on procedure

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Yeah same here. My representative is the worst human i've ever seen/interacted with. Any idea or thoughts on cancelling a representative ?

Does it have an effect on our application ? OR... any other effect on procedure
Not at all. It is your wish to have one or not. You can cancel anytime. I cancelled my rep when i applied for my pr, i had no issues. You just have to fill the form and send it through your gc key or thru webform, if you don't have an access to your gc key

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
@HarjotDhaliwal @canrediff @visheshkathuria looks like we are the January applicants any updates for you guys after biometrics.
My time line is
App received -11jan2019
Aor,Sa,mr - 05 march 2019
Biometrics request- 17 may 2019
File transfer to ndvo 30 may 2019
Application started processing on 05 june 2019 .
Nothing after that .
Is this something similar to you guys as well.

Jul 6, 2019
When u got refusal letter after interview because I didn't got any update after interview(June 6)
I got the refusal letter next day (12 October 2018), and notice of appeal on December 3rd 2018.
But after getting refusal letter you can directly go for appeal , you don't have to wait for the appeal Notice.
My wife directly went to Federal Court and appeal it there using refusal letter. Also we hire a lawyer who help us to on our case.

Jul 6, 2019
How long it take to get visa after you won the appeal ?
My appeal was also allowed on May 15 , I have submitted my bio metric on 10 July 2019 along will all the document they requested.
Can you just tell me how long it took ?
* I am from Delhi

Jul 6, 2019
Can you please share what questions were asked? Did you and your spouse both attended the interview?... Please share details. We have ours in 2 days..please help
If you interview is in NDVO , then u are unlucky , because NDVO had worst record for refusal even thought your relation is genuine.
I have seen many people who was rejected on because of lack communication skill. (our lawyer told us). So, take an interpreter who can speak well in English.
There question are.
1. Who is your wife close friend .
2. What is your wife studying and what are the subject she is taking and the course she is upto.
3. Is your and her parent attended the married.
4. How did your relation started
5. They ask very simple question, but they didn't give us chance to
explain the answer , because our married was very simple (Got Married at Mandir) and only single parent attended from each family with 20 member .
NDVO was thinking Indian married always happen with huge family involvement and everyone should attend it.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
If you interview is in NDVO , then u are unlucky , because NDVO had worst record for refusal even thought your relation is genuine.
I have seen many people who was rejected on because of lack communication skill. (our lawyer told us). So, take an interpreter who can speak well in English.
There question are.
1. Who is your wife close friend .
2. What is your wife studying and what are the subject she is taking and the course she is upto.
3. Is your and her parent attended the married.
4. How did your relation started
5. They ask very simple question, but they didn't give us chance to
explain the answer , because our married was very simple (Got Married at Mandir) and only single parent attended from each family with 20 member .
NDVO was thinking Indian married always happen with huge family involvement and everyone should attend it.
Though being in India and knowing all the pros and cons, they still ask you such things. I was grilled with all such questions over the phone. I have had a court marriage with both sides of the parents and 2 3 more relatives and 3 witnesses, still the lady (though she sounded very Indian) kept asking me various questions on it. She also at one point asked me that as per the pictures you were not in the Bridal Attire, to which i had to explain her the entire scenario and how quick does the entire process is finished in civil marriage (for me it was precisely 5 mins and I was married)

Jul 6, 2019
Though being in India and knowing all the pros and cons, they still ask you such things. I was grilled with all such questions over the phone. I have had a court marriage with both sides of the parents and 2 3 more relatives and 3 witnesses, still the lady (though she sounded very Indian) kept asking me various questions on it. She also at one point asked me that as per the pictures you were not in the Bridal Attire, to which i had to explain her the entire scenario and how quick does the entire process is finished in civil marriage (for me it was precisely 5 mins and I was married)
Its is very true , there mindset toward Indian married is totally different. I will always remember the Lady with grey color hair , who had spoiled almost 2 years where I had to face the most difficult time in my life only because of the interview.
We are very long young, I don't want my wife to leave her study in Vancouver and stay with me in Delhi. So, we both leave away from each other since our married.
We also had to hire lawyer to fight on our case. We won the case but we had to spend lots of money on lawyer.
I don't want anyone to deal on the situation I'm facing till now.
" BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THERE APPLICATION "

HarjotDhaliwal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
Punjab
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
Doc's Request.
24-03-2019
AOR Received.
17-3-2019
@HarjotDhaliwal @canrediff @visheshkathuria looks like we are the January applicants any updates for you guys after biometrics.
My time line is
App received -11jan2019
Nothing after that .
File transfer 1 july
Started processing 5 july
No cnfirmation call either .. expcting 4-5 minths atleast judging by the previous applications . January group was fun .. 1 or 2 PPRs daily ..
Here its hopelessness

Last edited:

Avirajgrewal

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
File transfer 1 july
Started processing 5 july
No cnfirmation call either .. expcting 4-5 minths atleast judging by the previous applications . January group was fun .. 1 or 2 PPRs daily ..
Here its hopelessness
Exactly. Good to know that your got file transferred as well . Hope for the best that it wont take that long for ppr.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
My time line is
App received -11jan2019
Nothing after that .
Hi, our file got transferred to Delhi on 8-July. No further update.