+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by spicysank, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Mine shows started processing Apr 23.... Gt pre arrival on 29th May and then nothing

2. Have u received phone call from NDVO?

3. Mine processing started on June 12, received call on june 17

4. Ohh realy..good to hear that..u raised hope fr us

5. Can you please share what questions were asked? Did you and your spouse both attended the interview?... Please share details. We have ours in 2 days..please help

6. Many many congrats ...mine onmy 15 days left to my 12 mnth mark

UniqueCase likes this.
  7. App recd 21st jan
    Aor 6th mar
    SA 7th mar
    Med req 9th Mar
    Med done 16th Mar
    Med passed 22nd Mar
    Trnsfr to CPC M 20th Mar
    Bio req 2nd Apr
    Bio done 9th Apr
    Call frm.NDVO 30th Apr
    File trnsfr to NDVO email 2nd May
    Pre arrival 29th May

DepNG likes this.
  8. Hi all I have one question I am living right now with my parents and they decided to purchase a new house so my question is will this address change impact on my application. I am Feb 2019 applicant husband is Canadian citizen file is in ndvo from last 2 months.

9. Thank you! My wife's PPR came after 12 months had passed. So, I would say keep up your hopes :)

Doc_raman_saini likes this.
  10. Hi,

Hope all are doing well. I have a question related to translated documents. I got the watsap conversation translated in english, however the original chat pages (local language) have not been stamped (true certified) by the translator. He stamped and notarized the translated pages and left the original chat pages which i gave him to translate as it is. Will it be an issue. His argument is that he considering the chat pages as original and not copies and he says that it doesnt need to be true certified. Please let me know if anyone has send the original chat pages without true certified stamp.

Thanks and Regards,
    Ahmed.

11. Hi! I have shared the chat screens without getting it true certificated or stamped. I guess a color print of the conversations that I had with my husband before and after our marriage on Facebook and WhatsApp was good enough. I haven't seen any pushback from them about it.

So I think you don't have to worry about it.

12. Hi All, My file just got transferred to New Delhi. How long is it generally to hear from them after you get file transfer email from Sydney. I am Jan-2019 applicant.
    Thanks

13. Hi,
    I think our files are moving at same pace. My file was received on Jan 28th, got AOR on Mar 10th, then SA and Medical Request on Mar 13. Biometrics on June 11 and file transferred to NDVO on July 8th. Keep me updated

canrediff likes this.