+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I did not have anything special in my application. i am just assuming that my file was selected based on the folder path in GCMS notes. i think i just got lucky. i do not have any tips. just follow instructions on CIC website while submitting your file.
We did, didn’t leave anything incomplete, all proofs and documents submitted on time and even CIC never asked for anything additional and in my notes they are satisfied with everything and eligibility pass but unlucky still waiting for bgc to start!! Lucky you!!

Reactions: nbhagat

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello everyone!
I applied for GSCS notes on December 6 2017 and just got them via email this morning... (June applicant)
-Criminality and Medial passed, Eligibility in process (recommended passed), Security not started.
-It says recommended interview waiver.
-Last update was on November 20th 2017, and in the comments it says that file forwarded to officer for further review and decision.
-October 23rd in the notes it says part of PAT 3 Group.... Special instructions apply ***Anyone else have this?***
-In August 15th it said case held as per CPCM back office pilot program...... just mentioned once in the notes.
-****Application Assignment due date February 21, 2018.. What does that mean???**
Any thoughts!!?
Recommended passed is a really good sign; the visa officer is satisfied with your relationship and documents. The visa officer from Mississauga who did your sponsor eligibility will take a look at your file and mark the recommended passed to passed once he/she reviews and is satisfied with your file then your BGC will start; this will be around February 21, 2018 as per your application assignment due date; this date might get changed depending on backlog.

Reactions: steller

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
We did, didn’t leave anything incomplete, all proofs and documents submitted on time and even CIC never asked for anything additional and in my notes they are satisfied with everything and eligibility pass but unlucky still waiting for bgc to start!! Lucky you!!
Buddy he might filled intention to stay somewhere other than Ontario.. Moreover, their are many people who got their stuff done in 3-4 months.

Or may be he is earning 200K per annum and giving tons of tax to the Canadian Government lol

In short, they are not lucky. We are unlucky I would say who are still hanging up !!

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Applied May 16 2017

-Criminality - passed
-Medial - passed
-Eligibility - recommend passed
- Security - not started
-Info Sharing -
-File forwarded to officer for further review and decision.
-Application Assignment due date January 10 2018

Any insights friends?

Thanks
I’m assuming your file location is FCU-DIS? The next time someone will look at your file is January 10, 2017 it might be the Visa Officer At NDVO or the Visa Officer At Mississauga; if there’s no backlog or you happen to be lucky, it will be the Mississauga VO who will change your Recommended Passed to Passed and will start your BGC; but of course going by NDVO’s progress and the backlog; the VO at NDVO might look at your file and might set a new Application Date sometime in February so that the VO At Mississauga can mark your file as Passed and start BGC.

Reactions: ahmedwaly

Fuzail

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m assuming your file location is FCU-DIS? The next time someone will look at your file is January 10, 2017 it might be the Visa Officer At NDVO or the Visa Officer At Mississauga; if there’s no backlog or you happen to be lucky, it will be the Mississauga VO who will change your Recommended Passed to Passed and will start your BGC; but of course going by NDVO’s progress and the backlog; the VO at NDVO might look at your file and might set a new Application Date sometime in February so that the VO At Mississauga can mark your file as Passed and start BGC.

Yes location is FCU-DIS. Thanks!

Reactions: Ludabrown26

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Petition should help us either make the process faster or more transparent as to letting us know what is going on or give us visitor visa or have a new dependent visa in the mean time is what I am hoping for, mainly would like to appeal for some sort of dependent visa like other countries, something like on arrival right after wedding no questions asked only have to provide marriage certificate original - that is how AUS is working I heard!

We have 420 signatures in ~ 24 hours obviously we are not alone, I would like to forward it to Minister of Immigration if we can get 1000 supporters? I dont know, I am open for suggestions and ideas. We got some really nice comments from people as well which will make a good impact when we submit this. I just think something has to change. This is an on going problem for many many many years and I find it surprising that there has been no effort from all immigrants to make a change. We could also include Nadir Patel at NDVO and see where it goes.

I have even donated $50 to promote the petition to make it more visible and advertise it and in my letter of appeal I have specifically mentioned about March applicants as well, mainly on your behalf. I am trying my best to make it better for everyone not just me.
signed the petition. Thanks for taking initiative.

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Buddy he might filled intention to stay somewhere other than Ontario.. Moreover, their are many people who got their stuff done in 3-4 months.

Or may be he is earning 200K per annum and giving tons of tax to the Canadian Government lol

In short, they are not lucky. We are unlucky I would say who are still hanging up !!
I already said buddy that we are unlucky and I am jealous too !

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
Sorry for the late reply, was way too busy in work.

I got my AOR on July 17.
SA got eligibility completed in August
My file reached NDVO on September 1
Submitted my PCC on september 15
PA got phone call on dec 22
Got email for Interview at NDVO on Dec 27
@arsh2426 what's your application received date?

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Sorry for the late reply, was way too busy in work.

I got my AOR on July 17.
SA got eligibility completed in August
My file reached NDVO on September 1
Submitted my PCC on september 15
PA got phone call on dec 22
Got email for Interview at NDVO on Dec 27
When is the interview scheduled?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
hopefully, you hear something soon too

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I have not heard anything from PR office but I have been asked to collect the passports from Delhi office. I do not know the result of TRV that I had applied on 13th Dec but they did respond back.
@nikhil1308 when did you get a msg to collect your passport from the Delhi Office? I submitted my passport on the 14th of December and still haven't received it. It still says 'in process' on the vfs tracking website