waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
ekuvinit said:
Hi guys.... got ppr yesterday... submitted my passport today... bt online it shows background chek started yesterday.... wat does dis mean

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSS....happy married life ahead...!!!!!

yeeeeeyyyyy...NDVO is working again...

Thank you for sharing with us ekuvinit :)

iamMeet

May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
garry88 said:
My wife had interview today with me we both entered together and first she asked how did you go Canada before marriage and when you landed first time Canada? How many times you came back to India? Why you did not visited your wife since marriage to India? Why you did not married in India before going to Canada? How do you talk to each other ?show proof. Do you financial support your wife ? Show proof. Who was your middle man? Why are you not happy on your photographs? And then send me out to ask som question to my wife.
What work he does? What is your qualification? What you will do when you arrived Canada? Where he goes as a driver? What you like about him like nature? Who are his friends in Canada? And what friends do? What your husband do in free time? What is his hobbies? What sports he likes?
Thanks for sharing info...hope u get ppr soon...good luck

qmri

Sep 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
iamMeet said:
Any oct 2015 or nov 2015 applicant got any interview yet...??
No :(

GOODBOY13

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Nov-2014
Doc's Request.
DNA Test Requested on MAY-2016 and DNA completed on 2nd week of August 2016.
AOR Received.
06-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
09-Mar-2015
Med's Request
Re Medical request on 11 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front done on 30-Oct-2014
Interview........
Interview waived.
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR.
VISA ISSUED...
God Know
LANDED..........
God Know
ekuvinit said:
Hi guys.... got ppr yesterday... submitted my passport today... bt online it shows background chek started yesterday.... wat does dis mean
Congrats..............

my bg checks IN PROGRESS since 18-oct & waiting PPR.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ekuvinit said:
Congrats ekuvinit . thats really gud news and hope for others too. wish u luck. gc key is not always updated so don't need to worry abt it.

ekuvinit

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2015
File Transfer...
9-07-2015
Med's Request
29-7-2016
Med's Done....
30-7-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Thanku so much guys... in my case higher authority of ottawa contacted higher authority in delhi....MP was agr8 help in my case.... we enquired many times.. everytime they used to say background nt started... so authority decided to help as time limit crossed n in notes everything was ok...

gbharath2

Aug 1, 2015
Hey all ,

I am a Nov9 2015 applicant . I got a correspondence on August 3, 2016 to send further documents by Delhi office for marriage photos and it was sent immediately by post and email but never got any response from the Delhi office upon receipt or documents were accepted .
On Oct 12 2016 received a email from CIC to send medical results again but I have already sent medicals which was received by CIC few months back .
Does this mean they are re-medicals since it did not mention anything that the earlier medicals were expired. I did send to it to them this time immediately on Oct17.

Could someone confirm what is the timeframe to the BG and receipt of PR and since I am in canada , can I attend the interview here .

mywifemylife

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 MARCH 2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR 1 on 17th APRIL 2016, AOR 2nd MAY 2016
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
2 nd MAY 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 24 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14th sep 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16th Sept 2016
gbharath2 said:
Hey all ,

I am a Nov9 2015 applicant . I got a correspondence on August 3, 2016 to send further documents by Delhi office for marriage photos and it was sent immediately by post and email but never got any response from the Delhi office upon receipt or documents were accepted .
On Oct 12 2016 received a email from CIC to send medical results again but I have already sent medicals which was received by CIC few months back .
Does this mean they are re-medicals since it did not mention anything that the earlier medicals were expired. I did send to it to them this time immediately on Oct17.

Could someone confirm what is the timeframe to the BG and receipt of PR and since I am in canada , can I attend the interview here .

As per the trend it's takes just a week but also depends on trivel history but now a days they are not issuing any ppr don't know the reason but for many 2015 applicants BG cheks in process from weeks and nobody has got ppr rumors are also there like they have reached the spousal quota for this year..but it's always a good sign that your BG check is in process..hole you get ppr soon..

gbharath2

Aug 1, 2015
mywifemylife said:
As per the trend it's takes just a week but also depends on trivel history but now a days they are not issuing any ppr don't know the reason but for many 2015 applicants BG cheks in process from weeks and nobody has got ppr rumors are also there like they have reached the spousal quota for this year..but it's always a good sign that your BG check is in process..hole you get ppr soon..
My BG is not in progress. They had asked for medicals again. I am not sure if it is a remedical or they accepted further documents.
How long would it take to move to the next stage . Is it BG?

J2087

Oct 28, 2016
ekuvinit said:
Thanku so much guys... in my case higher authority of ottawa contacted higher authority in delhi....MP was agr8 help in my case.... we enquired many times.. everytime they used to say background nt started... so authority decided to help as time limit crossed n in notes everything was ok...

Hello dear,
you mentioned that your time limit was crossed, i just want to know in which month did you applied, as i have sent all my documents in jun 2015 and received an email from immigration for the sponsor eligibility passsed in end of august,2015. I am also doing enquiries through MP and everytime they say all ok, but background check is not been started yet and medical expired.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
ekuvinit said:
Congrats, I thought hell(NDVO) had frozen over but I guess a push from higher powers got them off their behind's...

jgm

May 22, 2012
Received GCMS notes today. Red Flags in my notes appear to be concealed. There are 2 places where Red flags are mentioned, and it looks like they put some paper or something to hide red flag data while scanning notes for us. I can say from the traces of cuttoff text below the notes that say Recommended interview and same height of white space only below both the notes where notes for recommended Interview are mentioned. Curious if anyone has seen this before ?

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
jgm said:
Received GCMS notes today. Red Flags in my notes appear to be concealed. There are 2 places where Red flags are mentioned, and it looks like they put some paper or something to hide red flag data while scanning notes for us. I can say from the traces of cuttoff text below the notes that say Recommended interview and same height of white space only below both the notes where notes for recommended Interview are mentioned. Curious if anyone has seen this before ?
What is your timeline, are there any red flags that you can think of. Eg. Short wedding, not enough correspondence before or after wedding, not enough pics, stuff like that..

ekuvinit

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2015
File Transfer...
9-07-2015
Med's Request
29-7-2016
Med's Done....
30-7-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
J2087 said:
Hello dear,
you mentioned that your time limit was crossed, i just want to know in which month did you applied, as i have sent all my documents in jun 2015 and received an email from immigration for the sponsor eligibility passsed in end of august,2015. I am also doing enquiries through MP and everytime they say all ok, but background check is not been started yet and medical expired.
I applied in april 2015...

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
heir2015 said:
Hello dev, any update after interview ?
U get approval or what ?
Please reply soon
Please help me friends....
I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP FRIENDS.
I m in a situation.

Hey, I got letter of withdrawal of sponsorship, my wife is denying for it.

Actually Law is we can't withdrew application after DM, but she is telling me that law is we can't withdrew application after Interview scheduled.
PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN CONFORM WITH SUPPORTED EVIDENCE. ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU TO MAKE SEARCH OR CONTACT YOUR MP BY CALL TO HELP ME OUT BECAUSE BEING IN INDIA I CAN'T HELP MY SELF, AND HONESTLY NOW ITS A MATTER OF TRUST, SO REQUESTING EVIDENCE.

According to her its a mistake, but I am sure NDVO can't make mistake like this. Any help will be apprised.

ONE MORE THING IS MY GC-KEY SHOWS STATUS - close.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.