+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
I havent received any update yet. As per recent updates, the background check is still in process which is nearly 8months.
Do an Mp inquiry to find out whats going on your file. do you have any travel history.

Nakaa

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Still no update on the file. We will make further MP enquiry but the visa office replied that still the background check is in process as per recent updates. Is it the same timeframe for other applicants?

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Hii had my finger prints done on february since then nver heard of anything? My file in process since july 2015? Am I only stuck or anyone else is thre still from 2015

Amiara13

Feb 17, 2017
Hey guys ...i’m June 2016 applicant....I had my remedical last month and got no update after that...can anybody pls tell me how much time they take to give you dm after remed?????

Shirrin

Feb 4, 2016
Hii had my finger prints done on february since then nver heard of anything? My file in process since july 2015? Am I only stuck or anyone else is thre still from 2015
Why did you have to do finger print? Which stage is your file in?
I'm from sept 2015.

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Bcz I was in canada thwy want to check if I have a criminal record... Hhmh evrything is done from my side I'm just waiting for ppr

aliptpatel

Apr 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I am in a dilemma and need suggestion.
I am planning to go and marry my girlfriend this march,2018 and just to let you know that it would be a civil marriage as her parents are not agree with this marriage. I want to know if it is okay to do that? I don't want to risk to apply her visitor visa and call here here in canada and marry here in canada as chances of approval are very low. I am on a work permit so planing to call her here in canada on Spouse Open Work Permit after marriage. Also I have already applied for PR and willing to add her name in the same PR file so we both get PR at the same time. I am worried about the amount of proofs and pictures of marriage CIC wants in the application or interview. Also I don't have old chats but we have some pictures saved from our old meetings. Please help me and share experience if anyone have the same kind of case and have cleared interview.

Anuradha18

Mar 2, 2022
Any of you ordered GCMS Notes and under eligibility it shows "REVIEW REQUIRED"??

If anyone got the immigration officer personal visit back home?
Hi.
This is done in ur case ??
My question is same . Can u please tell me is there any visit by officer at ur home address