AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
dev_123 said:
Please help me friends....
I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP FRIENDS.
I m in a situation.

Hey, I got letter of withdrawal of sponsorship, my wife is denying for it.

Actually Law is we can't withdrew application after DM, but she is telling me that law is we can't withdrew application after Interview scheduled.
PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN CONFORM WITH SUPPORTED EVIDENCE. ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU TO MAKE SEARCH OR CONTACT YOUR MP BY CALL TO HELP ME OUT BECAUSE BEING IN INDIA I CAN'T HELP MY SELF, AND HONESTLY NOW ITS A MATTER OF TRUST, SO REQUESTING EVIDENCE.

According to her its a mistake, but I am sure NDVO can't make mistake like this. Any help will be apprised.

ONE MORE THING IS MY GC-KEY SHOWS STATUS - close.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Hey dev did u email Canada high commission New Delhi to find out who withdrew the file. if not do Asap.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
AG15 said:
Hey dev did u email Canada high commission New Delhi to find out who withdrew the file. if not do Asap.
Its done dr almost more then a week, still no reply.
AG15 trying to find any other way, so please help me.

Thank you for your input friend.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
dev_123 said:

Wait for reply it takes 30 days. only your wife can contact Mp regarding your file status no one else can find out about it.

Ssingh12345

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/02/2016
File Transfer...
06/04/2016
dev_123 said:

only your wife can withdraw the application before dm she can withdraw anytime even on interview she can do that because first my wife applied for me in 2012 and in 2013 in my interview my wife withdrew the application because visa officer forced her to do that because of technical reasons and we have some documents missing and he don't want to wait that so he forced her withdraw application now and reapply again with all documents so we applied again but until now our application is in process because of background checks so you talk to your wife only she can help you

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
dev_123 said:

Wait for email and see what it says.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Ssingh12345 said:
only your wife can withdraw the application before dm she can withdraw anytime even on interview she can do that because first my wife applied for me in 2012 and in 2013 in my interview my wife withdrew the application because visa officer forced her to do that because of technical reasons and we have some documents missing and he don't want to wait that so he forced her withdraw application now and reapply again with all documents so we applied again but until now our application is in process because of background checks so you talk to your wife only she can help you
Thank you my friend.

dev_123

Aug 29, 2015
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
AG15 said:
Wait for email and see what it says.
Yes Dr, only wait no option...
Thank you

jgm

May 22, 2012
Rainasar said:
What is your timeline, are there any red flags that you can think of. Eg. Short wedding, not enough correspondence before or after wedding, not enough pics, stuff like that..
I am September applicant. Yeah Short wedding, just a reception kind of ceremony in a temple, no rituals, when we submitted application. And I said we wanted a simple one and that is what we wanted. But later we decided to have full ceremonial when wedding when I revisit but by that time file was already submitted.

kam_cool

Mar 11, 2016
Dev 123,
are you trying to say that your wife withdrew your application? I cannot understand clearly what you are trying to say.
Did your wife withdraw the application or not? OR is she saying that she did not withdraw the application?
Do you not trust what she is saying and if not then why not? Do you have a feeling that she purposely withdrew the application because she does not want you to come to Canada?
These are personal questions you have to ask yourself.
If you want you can send me a private email with these answers or post here directly and i can try to help figure out what is going on.

[/font][/font][/font][/font]

Please help me friends....
I REALLY WANT YOUR HELP FRIENDS.
I m in a situation.

Hey, I got letter of withdrawal of sponsorship, my wife is denying for it.

Actually Law is we can't withdrew application after DM, but she is telling me that law is we can't withdrew application after Interview scheduled.
PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN CONFORM WITH SUPPORTED EVIDENCE. ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL OF YOU TO MAKE SEARCH OR CONTACT YOUR MP BY CALL TO HELP ME OUT BECAUSE BEING IN INDIA I CAN'T HELP MY SELF, AND HONESTLY NOW ITS A MATTER OF TRUST, SO REQUESTING EVIDENCE.

According to her its a mistake, but I am sure NDVO can't make mistake like this. Any help will be apprised.

ONE MORE THING IS MY GC-KEY SHOWS STATUS - close.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

[/quote]

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah
Hello to everyone
Guys can anyone tell after ppr1 how long they take time for ppr2 they requested last week my updated passport bio page which I send them of today
Thank you in advance

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
jgm said:
I am September applicant. Yeah Short wedding, just a reception kind of ceremony in a temple, no rituals, when we submitted application. And I said we wanted a simple one and that is what we wanted. But later we decided to have full ceremonial when wedding when I revisit but by that time file was already submitted.
Did you have the full ceremony afterwards? because that would still be admissible. You can still send documents to NDVO to further prove your case, you do not have to wait for them to request it. If you have been back since filing, you need to send them details of your trip, Pics, if you went on vacation with her or Skype logs or Western Union money transfers. I visited my spouse since filing the application and when I saw that my file wasn't really moving. I decided to fedex them the details of my trip and lots of photos, Skype logs, western union money transfers to further prove that my file was genuine. My file was in queve for eligibility review since oct 2nd, package arrived at NDVO on 23 Oct. I did an MP inquiry two days ago and they said that file was still in queve for eligibility review but today somehow they started background check. I think that the fedex made a big difference in my case because it answered some of the standard question they ask in the interview process. If you cannot send it now then I would recommend that you start preparing for the interview with all the evidence.

skrulitski

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015 SA Approval 29-10-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
Jul 9, 2015 Remed Nov 2, 2016
Interview........
Nov 4, 2016
My husband had interview yesterday at NDVO. Asked questions: How did you get your parents to approve marriage? Why did you not get married at earlier age? What does spouse like to do in spare time? What kind of books does she read? Who is her favorite author? Asked to see pics of wedding ceremony. Showed her facebook posts with friends and family commenting on photos... Interview was with South Indian lady. And we were approved! Does anyone know how long we have to wait to get PPR? My husband gave remedical at interview. Thanks!

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
skrulitski said:
My husband had interview yesterday at NDVO. Asked questions: How did you get your parents to approve marriage? Why did you not get married at earlier age? What does spouse like to do in spare time? What kind of books does she read? Who is her favorite author? Asked to see pics of wedding ceremony. Showed her facebook posts with friends and family commenting on photos... Interview was with South Indian lady. And we were approved! Does anyone know how long we have to wait to get PPR? My husband gave remedical at interview. Thanks!
Congrats dear .

jgm

May 22, 2012
Rainasar said:
Did you have the full ceremony afterwards? because that would still be admissible. You can still send documents to NDVO to further prove your case, you do not have to wait for them to request it. If you have been back since filing, you need to send them details of your trip, Pics, if you went on vacation with her or Skype logs or Western Union money transfers. I visited my spouse since filing the application and when I saw that my file wasn't really moving. I decided to fedex them the details of my trip and lots of photos, Skype logs, western union money transfers to further prove that my file was genuine. My file was in queve for eligibility review since oct 2nd, package arrived at NDVO on 23 Oct. I did an MP inquiry two days ago and they said that file was still in queve for eligibility review but today somehow they started background check. I think that the fedex made a big difference in my case because it answered some of the standard question they ask in the interview process. If you cannot send it now then I would recommend that you start preparing for the interview with all the evidence.
Thanks! Rainasar. Yes we had full ceremonial wedding afterwards. I have the pics as well. Unfortunately it didn't struck in my mind that I should send those with other updates that I sent them. And we ended up with interview which is this week. Have prepared all the documents now and m hoping for the best.

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
jgm said:
Thanks! Rainasar. Yes we had full ceremonial wedding afterwards. I have the pics as well. Unfortunately it didn't struck in my mind that I should send those with other updates that I sent them. And we ended up with interview which is this week. Have prepared all the documents now and m hoping for the best.
God Luck!!! you will be great as long as you are prepared.