+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
162
8
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
For all the guys who have decision made and are waiting for PPR request. Immigration minister is in India next week, you guys should find him on facebook and twitter and ask him why spousal applicants are waiting for over a month for PPR request after decision made. what is left to do after decision made. Perhaps he can ask NDVO.
 

ray_rey

Full Member
Jul 30, 2016
31
1
hello all,

I m December 2015 applicant. got re-medical request 3rd nov. i had applied for myself and my son but re-medical request was received only for myself. to be on the safe side i got re-medical done for both of us. at the clinic there were lots of people for canada re-medical. i have a feeling that NDVO before the December holiday/ hibernation phase, they have sent out mass re-medicals.

can seniors please guide me on the below:
  • what i should expect next and by when?
  • does it mean interview is waived? (unable to create GC account)
  • should i get new PCC again (last one submitted with application in dec 2015)

thanks for your support!
 

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
162
8
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
ray_rey said:
hello all,

I m December 2015 applicant. got re-medical request 3rd nov. i had applied for myself and my son but re-medical request was received only for myself. to be on the safe side i got re-medical done for both of us. at the clinic there were lots of people for canada re-medical. i have a feeling that NDVO before the December holiday/ hibernation phase, they have sent out mass re-medicals.

can seniors please guide me on the below:
  • what i should expect next and by when?
  • does it mean interview is waived? (unable to create GC account)
  • should i get new PCC again (last one submitted with application in dec 2015)

thanks for your support!
Submit your medical, wait a week or so for them to hopefully process the medical then ask your husband to do an MP inquiry, the medical request I think is a general email. you might be very close to getting DM but can't see it because you are not on my Cic. MP will get you the most Upto date progress, but I would wait a week after medical is submitted, so it can be updated on the system.
 

can1989

Hero Member
Dec 20, 2015
284
37
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
one year for me :( no updates wtf is new delhi vo doing i swear this is just so stupid... cant believe they are working on 2016 applicants yet havnt even finished 2015. i wish they just fire each one of them and hire some one who is reliable
 

jignesh patel

Hero Member
Mar 6, 2010
251
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
Hi friends as i mention earlier i have been ask to submit additional document which will be ready tomorrow but please help me how do i send them through fedex or ups and any other way because i have send ndvo re-medical three months back through local courier. I did mp inquiry last week have been told they have not received yet so i have provided print out that ndvo has received it. this time i dont want to get stuck so please help me fedex or ups and any good one if some one has idea or experience thanks and appreciate.
 

Rainasar

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
162
8
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 FEB 2016
AOR Received.
22 MAR 2016
File Transfer...
28 MAR2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
jignesh patel said:
Hi friends as i mention earlier i have been ask to submit additional document which will be ready tomorrow but please help me how do i send them through fedex or ups and any other way because i have send ndvo re-medical three months back through local courier. I did mp inquiry last week have been told they have not received yet so i have provided print out that ndvo has received it. this time i dont want to get stuck so please help me fedex or ups and any good one if some one has idea or experience thanks and appreciate.
Send through FedEx, you will get a signature upon receipt. Then do an mp inquiry to see that it has been added to your file
 

jignesh patel

Hero Member
Mar 6, 2010
251
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017

Menthok

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
91
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 june, 2015
AOR Received.
4th august,15
File Transfer...
11th sept,15
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Jun,15
Interview........
0ct12,2015
Passport Req..
22th dec,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Cloud9
GOOD MORNING

Hope these beautiful Monday showers lots of PPR to all. Stay blessed.
Have ya good day.
 

Keyden

Member
Oct 7, 2016
14
2
Good Morning to you Menthok, :)

Did you receive your passport back. Best Wishes to everyone, sending lots of positive energy to all. May everyone have updates and be reunited with their loved ones soon.
 

Gori

Hero Member
Sep 16, 2015
301
12
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
Good morning, wish this week with Minister McCallum in India brings a lot of PPRs and happiness to many of us. He will be in New Delhi 7 and 8 of November, so lets see. Have a great week friends full of positive news :)
 

ARUB

Member
Apr 14, 2016
19
0
Good morning all.
Will be presenting tomorrow for interview.
If you have Already done it share about your interview experience.
September 2015 application.
ADR submitted on 17 July
Interview received by mail on October 12
Nothing update on MY CIC account.
It shows interview not needed at this time but tomorrow is my date for interview.
Please all the interview experienced are welcome.
Questions & environment of interview plays key role to succeed it guys. Help me about interview please.
 

April_29

Member
May 24, 2016
16
0
ekuvinit said:
Thanku so much guys... in my case higher authority of ottawa contacted higher authority in delhi....MP was agr8 help in my case.... we enquired many times.. everytime they used to say background nt started... so authority decided to help as time limit crossed n in notes everything was ok...
I applied for my spouse on April,29th-2015. Her Re-medical date is April, 4th-2016.
I submitted additional documents[ Marriage photographs] on April, 18th-2016. We applied for GCMS notes a month ago, everything is passed.
I haven't received any response till this date, it's been 19 months since I applied for her immigration.
We did MP inquiry 3 times so far.

Any helpful suggestion will be appreciated.

Thnak You guys.
 

avcanada

Full Member
Jul 12, 2016
37
1
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 july 2015
Med's Request
22 oct
Interview........
20 oct 2016
Passport Req..
hope soon
ARUB said:
Good morning all.
Will be presenting tomorrow for interview.
If you have Already done it share about your interview experience.
September 2015 application.
ADR submitted on 17 July
Interview received by mail on October 12
Nothing update on MY CIC account.
It shows interview not needed at this time but tomorrow is my date for interview.
Please all the interview experienced are welcome.
Questions & environment of interview plays key role to succeed it guys. Help me about interview please.
heloo ARUB

gud luck for your interview .. no need to worry of anything . be calm and be confident .stay positive .
 

vickymeeshu

Full Member
Aug 1, 2016
47
0
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-may-2015
File Transfer...
21-July-2015
Interview........
Waived as per gcms
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Sukhbhullar90 said:
Not yet i m waiting for remedical mail

You should go for mp enquiry..