18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
nabagataa said:
I need your opinion and comments please...... when CIC M transferrs a case to NDVO, how long does it take for NDVO to receive the application kit?? i am really shocked when i got to know that my application kit has not yet been received by NDVO even though it was transferred on 2nd Nov, 2012.

I am not able to understand anything...... jst trying to figure out whether i actually lost 3 months just for the transfer of file from one office to another or the email i got was just a stereotype mail which shouldnt be actually believed......

I am once again reproducing the extract of the email which says:

"Our records show that, in this case, we have received notification from CPC Mississauga that the sponsorship has been approved, but we have not yet received the application kit, including all the necessary forms and supporting documents.

As the application kit should be received shortly, we request the applicants to await contact from our office"
Similar scenario for us too.. On November 18th CPC Mississauga emailed us that the documents have been forwarded to new Delhi office. After that we have not received any mail (or update in website) from New Delhi till yesterday. In yesterday's mail they mentioned that its an AOR mail along with PP request and the file number is created.

So what I think is, CPC Mississauga may have forwarded the application on time and the New Delhi office also may have received on time..But they have not yet opened the file. It may be like they receive all the document.. store it based on date/month and then open the files based on the chronological order. So in your case they may have received the documents but is not acknowledging because they have not yet opened the file... Just a guess!!!

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
ragi said:
and March too.... :(.. i am march 2012 applicant.

my medicals have expired 2 days back, i had emailed NVDO before that, stating they would expire soon, they replied back stating:
"As your application is in progress at the Case Processing Pilot centre in Ottawa you will have to contact that office for any information on your application", .... my husband verified from cic call center, if the sponsorship is being re-evaluated, but the agent said the sponsorship application was already approved earlier, and Case Processing Pilot Centre in Ottawa assists other visa offices in processing applications.

strange.... why my application is in process in ottawa...... any similar situations anyone....??
can anyone please let me know, how to inform the visa office for the change of address ?
do i need to send an general email with updated address to DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca ??

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragi said:
can anyone please let me know, how to inform the visa office for the change of address ?
do i need to send an general email with updated address to DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca ??
please quote you want to change applicant address or sponsor address ?

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Angel.forever said:
Hi ...

I don't know how many of you remember Phulvir ... I just read his separate thread n was very upset reading it ... He landed on 10 dec 2012 , with the hope of new n beautiful life . And he is already having problems with his wife , I mean they r getting divorced ... It's so sad ..

Wish god has planned something better for him ..... God bless him .
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OH! ANOTHER MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ragi said:
do i need to send an general email with updated address to DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca ??
This is what the CIC has send me an email when i phoned them.. how to change the address

Date: 2013-01-23

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

How to submit a Change of Address/Email Address Request

In order to change your address, 2 options are available to you:
1. You may send your request by email to address-change@cic.gc.ca. You must include the following information:

Surname - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
Given name(s) - Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document;
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
Email address;
Date of birth; and
Client ID Number.
The change of address will be done within 5 business days.

2. You may change your address online.

Please note that it can take up to 15 business days for the address change to be processed.

For more information on the Change of address online service, please visit the FAQ section.

In order to change your email address, send your request by email to address-change@cic.gc.ca. You must include the following information:
Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses;
Email address;
Date of birth; and
Client ID Number.

Canadian Visa Office in New Delhi, India

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has many visa offices located around the world. Here is the information for the Canadian Embassy in New Delhi, India:

Contact information
Website

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
waitingsince2004 said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OH! ANOTHER MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
v true

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is everyone over here still facing the difficulties to Login in to Ecas...
It is been over a week now, no updates from NDVO, even ecas is out of order.
What the heck they are doing ?
Live and let live....

ragi

Aug 23, 2012
am4u2ster said:
This is what the CIC has send me an email when i phoned them.. how to change the address

Date: 2013-01-23

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

How to submit a Change of Address/Email Address Request

In order to change your address, 2 options are available to you:
1. You may send your request by email to address-change @ cic.gc.ca. You must include the following information:

Email address;
Date of birth; and
Client ID Number.

2. You may change your address online.

Please note that it can take up to 15 business days for the address change to be processed.

For more information on the Change of address online service, please visit the FAQ section.

In order to change your email address, send your request by email to address-change @ cic.gc.ca. You must include the following information:
Email address;
Date of birth; and
Client ID Number.

Canadian Visa Office in New Delhi, India

Citizenship and Immigration Canada has many visa offices located around the world. Here is the information for the Canadian Embassy in New Delhi, India:

Contact information
Website
thanks am4u2ster..... i want to change the applicant address...
change @ cic.gc.ca is for sponsor's address right?
for applicant we have to use the general enquiry email - DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca (new delhi visa office)...

AmPal

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
am4u2ster said:
is everyone over here still facing the difficulties to Login in to Ecas...
It is been over a week now, no updates from NDVO, even ecas is out of order.
What the heck they are doing ?
Live and let live....
Yes sir, its still not working for me

jainanchal

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
AOR Received.
09-03-2013
File Transfer...
24-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2013
anyone here who sent their applications that were received in November?
If you haven't register here please do so...it will help all of us in at least kind of figuring out the timings on how the applications are getting processed...

Thread: November 2012 Applications Unite!

Thanks guys...

I hope we all get our applications processed soon...this wait is hard, specially when you know the FIRST Anniversary is about to come and you know for sure you will not be with your spouse for that time....

Chitraajay

Sep 16, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2012
AOR Received.
27-08-2012
File Transfer...
27-08-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
15-09-2012. ECAS In-process since 20 dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2014
LANDED..........
Waiting to land in Vancouver on 9th FEB 2014, British Columbia
Ecas still not working

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
Roach said:
Hi All,
Happy to say that my wife got her PP back with the Visa yesterday.
Now getting ready to pack and tickets booked.
Can any one suggest if she can bring some Indian spices for the cooking and sweets home made on her travel?

[/quote

Hey Roach, congrats on the pp/ All the best.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
parthpatel204 said:
Hello Guys

finally my wife got her visa yesterday. Thanks for your help. This form is best. I am so happy that it has been finally done. Thanks God :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

GOT PASSPORT WITH VISA......
congrats/ all the best.