CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
am4u2ster said:
I am having a similar situation, but as your quote in your last post, they stop giving extension for medicals from November.
I have email them three time in regards to expiration of my wife medical, i have not got any response, neither they send us any letter with the passport to redo the medicals.
I am confused there is no proper person who can reply to my email.
They have hold the passport from Beginning of March-2012. so next month it is going to be exactly a 1 year, i requested for case specific inquiry why did you hold the passport for so long, or you have never asked for redo the medicals, still no response.. i am so fed up with the immigration system.
They have started processing the file Sep-2012... it is been a 6 month now.. there is no decision.. why they are lingering a case.
Did you request for GCMS Notes. It will give you an information about your file.

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitingsince2004 said:
Did you request for GCMS Notes. It will give you an information about your file.
Yes i have requested for a GCMS Note.. i have send them a request through email.. Still waiting.. it will take 30 days tho..

mac_canada

Jan 29, 2013
Received my wife's passport with "Shiny" Visa...

App. filed: aug 7
dm: jan 31
pp received: feb 11

WOW what happiness. I would like to thank everybody and wish all good luck. JUst be patient and postitive.

I am coming to India to get my wife and will be in touch.

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
mac_canada said:

WOW what happiness. I would like to thank everybody and wish all good luck. JUst be patient and postitive.

Superb that was quite quick... Many Congratulations :)

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
scorpionking said:
Normally for MP"s query you have to visit your nearest area constituency in Canada and meet the concern person and explain about your case then you will need to fill your details in their given form and they will send an query to NDVO and after that they (visa officer)will reply back soon and the email will be forward to you back from MP's office and will get the information about the status of your file or either you can apply for GCMS notes they will take normally 30 to 45 days once you email them and the details of GCMS notes can get from page 731 of this forum. :)
Hey scorpionking, Thanks for the details... I have fwded these details to my Husband.. Hope this should help in someway...

Though i have few more questions.. while going through the forum read about "Expiring Medicals"... any idea till when Medicals are valid.. and How would I get to know just in case if they are expired??

Also, How long the "PR" process takes... just in case if my husband applies for that?? n I won't be able to come again till he get his PR right???

I am really nervous specially after checking many recent applicants have started getting DM... n me being one of the initial months applicant have not heard so far..

jasgur

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
File Transfer...
9-aug-2012
Med's Done....
23-4-2012
Interview........
in-process since 12-9-1012
Passport Req..
25-8-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13 feb dicision made on e-cas 16 feb,pp recieved 25 feb
LANDED..........
soon (destination) edmonton ,alberta
kaur.m7747 said:
Hey scorpionking, Thanks for the details... I have fwded these details to my Husband.. Hope this should help in someway...

Though i have few more questions.. while going through the forum read about "Expiring Medicals"... any idea till when Medicals are valid.. and How would I get to know just in case if they are expired??

Also, How long the "PR" process takes... just in case if my husband applies for that?? n I won't be able to come again till he get his PR right???

I am really nervous specially after checking many recent applicants have started getting DM... n me being one of the initial months applicant have not heard so far..
I just check e-case it is still same in process since 12 sept...but its working after one week now..

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasgur said:
I just check e-case it is still same in process since 12 sept...but its working after one week now..
Hey Jasgur..
Ecas is working for you, i just checked it.. it is not working for me at all !!!

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
06-11-2012 In-process: 02-08-2013
mac_canada said:

Hey mac! congrats... that's very sweet of you to come to India and take your wife back with you. All the best.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
Hey Guys,

My file is now in-process :D happy me :)

Arsh.brar, Chitraajay & maplegal - i wana hug you guys so bad!

im gonna drink this afternoon :D cheers people.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
Saag2012 said:
Hey Guys,

Congrats Saag! Wish you all the best to get your visa soon!

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saag2012 said:
Hey Guys,

saag is ecas is working for you..

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
am4u2ster said:
I am having a similar situation, but as your quote in your last post, they stop giving extension for medicals from November.
I have email them three time in regards to expiration of my wife medical, i have not got any response, neither they send us any letter with the passport to redo the medicals.
I am confused there is no proper person who can reply to my email.
They have hold the passport from Beginning of March-2012. so next month it is going to be exactly a 1 year, i requested for case specific inquiry why did you hold the passport for so long, or you have never asked for redo the medicals, still no response.. i am so fed up with the immigration system.
They have started processing the file Sep-2012... it is been a 6 month now.. there is no decision.. why they are lingering a case.
Hey but i received a mail from CIC on 9th feb , and it says

Pls be advised , our office is awaiting for the medical re-assessment results on your file ....

Now what does that mean ??

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
Tried calling up the panel Physician to get the information as to how long do they take to send the re -assessment results ..

But they said that they can't share these information ... > :mad:

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Angel.forever said:
Hey but i received a mail from CIC on 9th feb , and it says

Pls be advised , our office is awaiting for the medical re-assessment results on your file ....

Now what does that mean ??
When the final decision of an officer is pending due only to the expiration of a medical certificate or when the validity of the medical certificate is about to expire and the applicant is unable to land before it expires, the officer will:

Issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the IME is older than 15 months;
For in-Canada and overseas cases with an IME done within the last 15 months:
Contact the Regional Medical Office (RMO) responsible for the file at the following e-mail addresses:
Beijing: Bejing-mc@international.gc.ca
London: London-mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Traditional visa offices attached to RMO Manila: Manil.mc@international.gc.ca
Manila- Visa offices previously attached to RMO Singapore: Manil.mc-im@international.gc.ca
New Delhi: Delhi-mc@international.gc.ca
Ottawa: ime-reassessment@cic.gc.ca
Paris: Paris-mc@international.gc.ca
Entitle your e-mail ‘Reassessment of an applicant’s medical file for the issuance of a new medical certificate’;
Provide the applicant’s name, ID number, date of birth, date of initial IME, and country of residence for the last 6 months.
It is recommended that the officer review the validity of the medical certificate of all the persons being part of an immigration application and request the reassessment of the medical file for those eligible for the process if needed.

Upon receipt of the request for reassessment, the MOF or the HB delegated staff will:
Review the medical file to determine if there is sufficiently relevant and up to date medical information to provide a new opinion of admissibility on health grounds;
Request additional medical information if a new opinion based upon the existing information in the medical file is not possible;
Assess the medical file including any new additional medical information as needed;
Provide a new opinion of admissibility or inadmissibility on health grounds;
Enter the new ‘M’ profile in the CIC electronic platform (such as GCMS or FOSS);
Send an e-mail to the officer who requested the reassessment to confirm that the process has been completed.
It is recommended that the officer issue medical instructions for a new full routine medical examination done by a panel physician if the results of additional testing are unlikely to be provided quickly.

If the opinion of the CIC MOF and/or HB delegated staff is that the applicant is:
Admissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will be issued and will be valid for a 12 month period starting from the date of the new medical assessment;
Inadmissible on health grounds: a new medical certificate will not be issued.
The new ‘M’ profile constitutes the most current opinion of inadmissibility provided to the officer for the final decision of inadmissibility on health grounds.

Saag2012

Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2012
AOR Received.
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-06-2012
Passport Req..
am4u2ster said:
saag is ecas is working for you..
hey am4uster, till yesterday it wasn't for the last week. now it is.