June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
elixir said:
Thanks Saag2012...you can update the records..

Good luck to you and you are doing an amazing job for all of us here !!!!

Best wishes to everyone....

Also an advise to ppl on the forum--- check ur ECAS once a week...the more you check...more desperate you will get...hence more depressed....
You all will eventually get the visa....JUST LITTLE PATIENCE....
Congrats Congrats congrats..
Today it's been exactly 8 months since we have applied our case.. Seriously disappointed..

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I have read all the posts.. and saw many people got the Visa Stamps or PP calls :) which is great... Congratulations to all of them!!! Really very happy for all you.

But I am little scared as I have not heard any siingle thing as of now.

My Husband applied for visa in feb last year 2012, and since then we have not seen any update on Ecas. Though just after applying the status was updated with Medical received. but its been an year and I have not heard anything so far.. I am very much worried... :( Anybody has similar case? Or can we do something to check why its taking so long or anything else can be done? :-\

Secondly I have also seen many people taking about ECAS not working or down. Though I have never seen anything like that..

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Hi Everyone,

I have read all the posts.. and saw many people got the Visa Stamps or PP calls :) which is great... Congratulations to all of them!!! Really very happy for all you.

My Husband applied for visa in feb last year 2012, and since then we have not seen any update on Ecas. Though just after applying the status was updated with Medical received. but its been an year and I have not heard anything so far.. I am very much worried... :( Anybody has similar case? Or can we do something to check why its taking so long or anything else can be done? :-\

Secondly I have also seen many people taking about ECAS not working or down. Though I have never seen anything like that..
Have you emailed New Delhi office. If its more than 10 months you can send an email to them..

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
Calgary2013 said:
Have you emailed New Delhi office. If its more than 10 months you can send an email to them..
Thanks for suggesting that Calgary2013, But from where can I get the email address of New Delhi Office?

I have emailed to help center of CIC canada, but no response from them... Can you share the email address if you have?

Thanks!

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
jan 14 2012, remedical done on mar 11 2013
Interview........
feb 27 2013, inprocess from 27 feb 2013
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on april 21 2013,received pp on april 27 2013
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Hi Everyone,

Hey kaur I am also feb 2012 applicant. We had also been waiting for more than ten months with no update other than application and medical received ecas status. But last month in jan I got an interview email and my interview is scheduled for feb 27. Is ur case straight forward? Can u share some details abt ur case? Any travel history or other issue?

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
kaur.m7747 said:
Hi Everyone,

Hey Kaur, I saw you post and really felt so sad that you are an Feb 2012 applicant and you haven't received an visa yet, did you apply GCMS notes or got the Help through MP's query done from your area constituency in Canada.

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
@ whizbee
How was was interview? I think it was on jan 14 right? Can u plz share ur experience? Thanks

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Thanks for suggesting that Calgary2013, But from where can I get the email address of New Delhi Office?

I have emailed to help center of CIC canada, but no response from them... Can you share the email address if you have?

Thanks!
For General queries: DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
For Case specific: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
addcited123 said:
Hey kaur I am also feb 2012 applicant. We had also been waiting for more than ten months with no update other than application and medical received ecas status. But last month in jan I got an interview email and my interview is scheduled for feb 27. Is ur case straight forward? Can u share some details abt ur case? Any travel history or other issue?
Hey addcited, thanks for the concern, my case is pretty straight forward, my husband has applied from canada itself and thankfull there is no such travel or anyother issue in my case...

And all the best for your Interview :) Hope my status also update soon!!

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Hi Everyone,

You can also contact your MP in Canada and also order GCMS notes. You can refer to instructions which are already shared by the members of this forum on ordering GCMS notes. Wishing you all the best!

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
scorpionking said:
Hey Kaur, I saw you post and really felt so sad that you are an Feb 2012 applicant and you haven't received an visa yet, did you apply GCMS notes or got the Help through MP's query done from your area constituency in Canada.
Hey scorpionking, Thank You!!! I am not sure what is GCMS notes. and regarding the MPs query, I recently got to know so planning to go through this process. Also as I have updated "addicted123" that my case was filled by my husband from Canada itself and with the help of a Lawyer... You think that make some difference???

Thanks for guiding!

addcited123

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 22 2012
File Transfer...
may 11 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
june 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ontario on May 3 2013
kaur.m7747 said:
Hey addcited, thanks for the concern, my case is pretty straight forward, my husband has applied from canada itself and thankfull there is no such travel or anyother issue in my case...

And all the best for your Interview :) Hope my status also update soon!!
[/quotd

Hey kaur I think u sh nt worry. U might get ur pp back soon with visa. Meanwhile u can make a case specific enquiry or order gcms notes if u wish to. I am sure the wait ll be over soon. Btw thanks for ur wishes :)

kaur.m7747

Feb 9, 2013
muksi said:
You can also contact your MP in Canada and also order GCMS notes. You can refer to instructions which are already shared by the members of this forum on ordering GCMS notes. Wishing you all the best!
Hey Muski, Thanks for the details, can you guide me bit more with what is GCMS.. I don't know about this process also where can I get the instructions for the same.

Thank YOu

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
kaur.m7747 said:
Hey scorpionking, Thank You!!! I am not sure what is GCMS notes. and regarding the MPs query, I recently got to know so planning to go through this process. Also as I have updated "addicted123" that my case was filled by my husband from Canada itself and with the help of a Lawyer... You think that make some difference???

Thanks for guiding!
Normally for MP"s query you have to visit your nearest area constituency in Canada and meet the concern person and explain about your case then you will need to fill your details in their given form and they will send an query to NDVO and after that they (visa officer)will reply back soon and the email will be forward to you back from MP's office and will get the information about the status of your file or either you can apply for GCMS notes they will take normally 30 to 45 days once you email them and the details of GCMS notes can get from page 731 of this forum. :)