Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lhyyym said:
Got it from the 13 months rule. ;)
First of all its not a rule , Its processing time valid for 80% of applications and it fluctuates time to time . To me your assumption is wrong.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bennymathew said:
I received acknowledgement email on January 30th. So far no medical or anything. Is anyone still waiting for the medical like me!!!
I am.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurindar said:
First of all its not a rule , Its processing time valid for 80% of applications and it fluctuates time to time . To me your assumption is wrong.
If you can find a case that is rejected within 13 months, you may be right. :)

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
hmmm that could be a worry point for me then... fingers crossed for all proceedings :|

lenininy2k said:
His medicals. Not his spouse medicals. She gave her X-Ray in April this year. But he did his medicals last December.

nadeemshaikh

Sep 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lhyyym said:
Do you mean the second VO is reviewing now or will review your files shortly? That's a good news. If our files are being reviewed at this time, we may hear something in this month.

By the way, what is your timeline? And what are your problems shown in your GCMS notes?
I sent my application on Jan 24, 2014 and got AOR on Feb 25, 2014. From GCMS notes I understand that my file was last reviewed in August. So I believe its been sitting for 2 months. May be they waited to see if I send any update.

The problem is as my PGWP was going to expire, I applied early and also included my experience before PGWP was issued. I was only going to eligible at the end of my PGWP and by that time I will be out of status. So overall I was not eligible at the time when I applied. GCMS says the same thing that I am not eligible when the file was locked-in.

I am preparing for rejection as I recently resigned from my job and my ex-manager would not sign a new experience letter so I was only able to send an experience letter from HR which is not signed by anyone. But the letter says to contact the number given if any questions.

My current BOWP expires in March 2015, I am wondering if I dont hear anything by the end of this month, I will apply to extend BOWP, additionally, I will also put a FSW file.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
YogeshPa said:
hi guys,

I got PPR request last week, will be submitting the passport this week.

Now, next step about the job search from outside Canada, toughest part (for those who will start searching it)
Can anyone give any other pointers other than regular job search sites (monster,indeed,linkedin etc.), any tips /tricks for surviving till you get your job

Also, at the time of landing in CEC they don't ask bank statements as proof of funds, but I do see people carrying bank statements for safer side. For those who carrying bank statement, how much is sufficient amount to have in bank account. (For FSW they say 10000 CAD)
Hi

There are a couple of CIC websites that will help with this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/guide/index.asp

www.canadainternational.gc.ca

Correct it does not seem that people are often questioned by the officer regards proof of funds. If you are already in Canada and are flag polling at the border then the chances are they won’t as you will already have proof of address etc which determines you are surviving in Canada.

However it is possible someone just landing here could be as to provide Proof that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada. Probability is low but it is always a possibility.

Thx

A

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
lhyyym said:
If you can find a case that is rejected within 13 months, you may be right. :)
CIC have the right to reject a PR application at any stage. For example you may receive an AOR but fail security or fail to supply documents in the time given.

I do keep seeing your posts, the lack of progress suggests to me something is not correct. I would suggest you invest some time in trying to find out what the issue is.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Dr_Midnite said:
CIC have the right to reject a PR application at any stage. For example you may receive an AOR but fail security or fail to supply documents in the time given.

I do keep seeing your posts, the lack of progress suggests to me something is not correct. I would suggest you invest some time in trying to find out what the issue is.
I second that What Midnite said , @ lhyyym I quite often see your post where your assumptions fluctuates and ultimately become misleading to others.
@ Midnite : He know his issue i guess .

lufc_cal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dr_Midnite said:

You landed yet mate? Still waiting on COPR...

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Gurindar said:
I second that What Midnite said , @ lhyyym I quite often see your post where your assumptions fluctuates and ultimately become misleading to others.
I Agree with guree on this. It is been almost 2 months since my file was reviewed. Panicing and unauthentic statements only makes your life miserable. For that reason I am a quite camper and chilling :D

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
alijumani said:
I Agree with guree on this. It is been almost 2 months since my file was reviewed. Panicing and unauthentic statements only makes your life miserable. For that reason I am a quite camper and chilling :D
You will hear some good news soon Ali :)
Good luck and don't worry at all

cancecjan2013

Nov 5, 2014
Hi Friends and seniors,

I am a silent reader and follower of this forum.I have applied Under CEC on Jan 20th 2014. Below find my timelines.

File Date: 20th Jan 2014
AOR: 24th Feb 2014
MR:2nd Aug 2014
RPRF : paid upfront 17th Sep 2014

I did not hear anything since MR mail.My ECAS status recently changed to in process after long wait since i have received MR on Feb 24th.It contains 3 things

1)Your application received on 20th Jan 2014.
2)We have started your application on 27th October
3)Medical result have been received.

I have Applied GCMS on Sep 29th and received on Oct 29 with report generation date Sep30th 2014.The last review note a am attaching as screenshot.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
APPLICATION: E000163621 REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. ADDITIONAL NOTES: LMO exemption code: C12. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 20JAN2011 to 19JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 17/11/2012 to lock
in Category of work permit: LMO Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 19/11/2012 to 19/01/2014, NOC: 2172 selected, full time IT Professional with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 09/04/2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main
duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Summary of 2012 Assessment 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: No concern found - Based on the documents submitted, I recommend passed. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
Screening - No reportable trace for PA PCs received and there seems to be no A36
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates
from India - MEDICALS: Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS PA: Medicals initiated,
awaiting results SPOUSE/CL: Medicals initiated, awaiting results DEP 1: Medicals initiated, awaiting results REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or waiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Also the assessment is showing as below

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have done medical after this note written on Aug 1st 2014.Also RPRF paid which is also showing Complete.

1) Any guess it might be gone to 2nd review?
2) Any one with similar GCMS notes and waiting like me,i know Jan Applicants just started getting PPR.

Any advise will be much appreciated