Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
I was thinking about the same too and worried about the delay as I have to send it to through courier (Fedex/Bluedart) from India. It would take atleast a week to reach CIC then. Anyway thanks for the suggestion :)

Also, any idea on how long will it take the application process to resume after adding new borns to the application (from updated application and documents received by CIC)?

lenininy2k said:
Hi Surya,

You can do either way. If you're really concern about sending your CC details through e-mail send physical copies. But it will slightly delay process because mail is little slower than e-mail :)

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
surya1984in said:
I was thinking about the same too and worried about the delay as I have to send it to through courier (Fedex/Bluedart) from India. It would take atleast a week to reach CIC then. Anyway thanks for the suggestion :)

Also, any idea on how long will it take the application process to resume after adding new borns to the application (from updated application and documents received by CIC)?
Two of my friends were in the same situation like you and both of them were in India. Their application was resumed right after and they got MR & PPR. Everything happened in a month or so.

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
That sounds bit encouraging :).. I can add RPRF to my pending list :) By any chance, do you have the detailed timelines of your friends? Just want to keep it for reference :)

lenininy2k said:
Two of my friends were in the same situation like you and both of them were in India. Their application was resumed right after and they got MR & PPR. Everything happened in a month or so.

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
surya1984in said:
That sounds bit encouraging :).. I can add RPRF to my pending list :) By any chance, do you have the detailed timelines of your friends? Just want to keep it for reference :)
This was the conversation... hope this helps..

me:
how many days it took for you to get RPRF & Medicals for your son??
i need exact timelines.

My Friend:
I took month to send his application
after updating his birth
and another two weeks to get medicals

me:
after you send his BC & PP how long??

My Friend:
and another two weeks to get RPRF and PPR

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
yep.. that helps :) thank you very much :)

lenininy2k said:

me:
i need exact timelines.

My Friend:
after updating his birth

me:

My Friend:

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
One last question.. what was the validity of the visa stamped in your friends case?

lenininy2k said:

me:
i need exact timelines.

My Friend:
after updating his birth

me:

My Friend:

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Can I assume his medicals would mean medicals of him and his spouse?... coz my medicals were sent to CIC more than a month ago and my wife's medicals are pending for x-ray (her medicals will be completed in Dec'14/Jan'15 post delivery)... if it is exactly "his medicals".. then in my case I might be cursed :(... as our due date is in dec'14 and as per the previous stats provided I can see PR stamping in Feb/March for my case if everything goes fine... so, that would mean i might end up having only 6 months to land.. and i should be more worried in that case as I have to fly in from India..

lenininy2k said:
Exactly 1 year after he submitted his medicals. Not his sons but his medicals.

catchme288

Star Member
Apr 1, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Today I did Upfront E-medical and do I need to inform CIC for this. I am Dec 2013 applicant decided to do upfront. Any suggestion

Thnx

lenininy2k

Star Member
Aug 1, 2013
surya1984in said:
Can I assume his medicals would mean medicals of him and his spouse?... coz my medicals were sent to CIC more than a month ago and my wife's medicals are pending for x-ray (her medicals will be completed in Dec'14/Jan'15 post delivery)... if it is exactly "his medicals".. then in my case I might be cursed :(... as our due date is in dec'14 and as per the previous stats provided I can see PR stamping in Feb/March for my case if everything goes fine... so, that would mean i might end up having only 6 months to land.. and i should be more worried in that case as I have to fly in from India..
His medicals. Not his spouse medicals. She gave her X-Ray in April this year. But he did his medicals last December.

nadeemshaikh

Sep 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone still waiting for MR, do order and check your GCMS notes. I am also waiting for MR so ordered GCMS and noticed that its under second review due eligibility issues. I immediately sent them updated experience letter and pay stubs to clear doubts. Lets see what happens now.

In the mean time I am also preparing for the worse i.e preparing for another application to send immediately if this one gets rejected.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeemshaikh said:
Anyone still waiting for MR, do order and check your GCMS notes. I am also waiting for MR so ordered GCMS and noticed that its under second review due eligibility issues. I immediately sent them updated experience letter and pay stubs to clear doubts. Lets see what happens now.

In the mean time I am also preparing for the worse i.e preparing for another application to send immediately if this one gets rejected.
Do you mean the second VO is reviewing now or will review your files shortly? That's a good news. If our files are being reviewed at this time, we may hear something in this month.

By the way, what is your timeline? And what are your problems shown in your GCMS notes?

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nadeemshaikh said:

But you can not be rejected within 13 months. How can you resubmit a new application soon?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
lhyyym said:
But you can not be rejected within 13 months. How can you resubmit a new application soon?
What sort of Logic you are referring too , For MR you say 13 months , For rejection you say 13 months .

Please clarify .

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gurindar said:
What sort of Logic you are referring too , For MR you say 13 months , For rejection you say 13 months .

Please clarify .
Friend, I mean someone may know he is rejected only after 13 months.