+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,241
67
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
r_be81 said:
My sister is still waiting for her MR. I think it takes longer if you are residing outside Canada.
Applicants in Canada are likely higher priority and therefore process faster.

Hopefully we hear something soon!
That's not true , even you are outside canada , Application is processed in Ottawa and they don't segregate applications on that basis at-least for MR .
You should order GCMS notes and identify what is the status of your ELIGIBILITY.
 

bennymathew

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
64
0
does GCMS notes take more than a month, i received tracking number for GCMS notes. Does it help. OR any other way to know the status of my application. I appled in December 2013, received only AOR and not even medical. Help me plz
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,241
67
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
bennymathew said:
does GCMS notes take more than a month, i received tracking number for GCMS notes. Does it help. OR any other way to know the status of my application. I appled in December 2013, received only AOR and not even medical. Help me plz
Ideally a month , Have you crossed your one month ?
 

NIS

Full Member
Jan 14, 2012
43
1
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
Finally received our passport with Visa. Return tracker activated on Nov 4th. and passport reached to Ottawa on Oct 27th.
Planning to complete our landing on Sunday. But my husband wants to try with local CIC office which is in Fredericton, NB. I have to call CIC to get their appointment.
Thank you to all the members of this forum for sharing their experiences and thoughts.
 

cancecjan2013

Full Member
Nov 5, 2014
28
2
Since many of Jan Applicant started getting PPR/Copr can we start counting who is left to get PPR along with AOR date.

@ cancecjan2013 Aor@24th feb 2014
.
.
 

rks0101

Hero Member
Oct 21, 2014
235
15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIS said:
Finally received our passport with Visa. Return tracker activated on Nov 4th. and passport reached to Ottawa on Oct 27th.
Planning to complete our landing on Sunday. But my husband wants to try with local CIC office which is in Fredericton, NB. I have to call CIC to get their appointment.
Thank you to all the members of this forum for sharing their experiences and thoughts.
Hello NIS,

Congrats, could U please share your timeline?

Thanks
:)
 

NIS

Full Member
Jan 14, 2012
43
1
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
rks0101 said:
Hello NIS,

Congrats, could U please share your timeline?

Thanks
:)
AOR rcvd Feb 14
MR rcvd Sep 06
Medicals done Sep 18
Medical updated Sep 30
RPRF req/paid Sep 26
Received PPR Oct 23
PP reached Ottawa Oct 27
PP received w/visa Nov 06
 

r_be81

Full Member
Aug 23, 2014
33
0
Gurindar said:
That's not true , even you are outside canada , Application is processed in Ottawa and they don't segregate applications on that basis at-least for MR .
You should order GCMS notes and identify what is the status of your ELIGIBILITY.
This is what an immigration lawyer advised me. Also my PR skilled worker application was processed faster once I came to Canada on a work permit.

But yes, I will definitely order GCSM notes on behalf of my sister and keep you guys updated :D
 

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
1,241
67
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
r_be81 said:
This is what an immigration lawyer advised me. Also my PR skilled worker application was processed faster once I came to Canada on a work permit.

But yes, I will definitely order GCSM notes on behalf of my sister and keep you guys updated :D
Your overall application processing time can be with some reason according to your Lawyer , My friends got PR back in their country with ease and within normal processing timing , What I am saying is "MR has nothing to do with your sister being out of Country"
 

rag24

Newbie
Oct 28, 2014
8
1
I applied in Jan as well. Received their acknowledgement in Feb and since than haven't heard anything. Still waiting for MR. So frustrating.
 

lufc_cal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2013
89
1
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
CoPR arrived. Good luck everyone else waiting!
 

Dr_Midnite

Hero Member
Jun 9, 2014
369
38
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
0016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
lufc_cal said:
CoPR arrived. Good luck everyone else waiting!
Hi

Congrats matey, got a date planned for landing yet?

Cheers

A