+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
cancecjan2013 said:
Hi Friends and seniors,

I am a silent reader and follower of this forum.I have applied Under CEC on Jan 20th 2014. Below find my timelines.

File Date: 20th Jan 2014
AOR: 24th Feb 2014
MR:2nd Aug 2014
RPRF : paid upfront 17th Sep 2014

I did not hear anything since MR mail.My ECAS status recently changed to in process after long wait since i have received MR on Feb 24th.It contains 3 things

1)Your application received on 20th Jan 2014.
2)We have started your application on 27th October
3)Medical result have been received.

I have Applied GCMS on Sep 29th and received on Oct 29 with report generation date Sep30th 2014.The last review note a am attaching as screenshot.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
APPLICATION: E000163621 REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. ADDITIONAL NOTES: LMO exemption code: C12. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 20JAN2011 to 19JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 17/11/2012 to lock
in Category of work permit: LMO Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 19/11/2012 to 19/01/2014, NOC: 2172 selected, full time IT Professional with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 09/04/2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main
duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Summary of 2012 Assessment 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: No concern found - Based on the documents submitted, I recommend passed. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
Screening - No reportable trace for PA PCs received and there seems to be no A36
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates
from India - MEDICALS: Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS PA: Medicals initiated,
awaiting results SPOUSE/CL: Medicals initiated, awaiting results DEP 1: Medicals initiated, awaiting results REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or waiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Also the assessment is showing as below

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have done medical after this note written on Aug 1st 2014.Also RPRF paid which is also showing Complete.

1) Any guess it might be gone to 2nd review?
2) Any one with similar GCMS notes and waiting like me,i know Jan Applicants just started getting PPR.

Any advise will be much appreciated
very strange, if it says "Based on the documents submitted, I recommend passed" Why is eligibilty in progress? it makes no sense to me. Actually I have similar situation. VO has very similar comments. I would say this has gone to second review. Why so? That I have no idea. If you get to know, please share as well.

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
to @cancecjan2013 and @baboo_pr:

I received my PPR last Saturday and my GCMS notes just arrived today (requested a month ago so it reflects old information). Anyway, I just went through the notes and it is approximately the same as what you have -- nothing truly outstanding and no extra review requested. At the time I requested the docs, my criminality was still in progress but I had passed both eligibility and medical.

So I think it boils down to waiting for criminality to be approved and that can be a different timeline for everyone. That, or perhaps the VO was a junior officer and all the cases has to be approved by a senior VO so it could be a matter of whose stack is taller than the other.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
lufc_cal said:
You landed yet mate? Still waiting on COPR...
Hi

Not landed yet, probably heading over to the USA and back at the weekend. Only got the original copies from the lawyer this week.

You won't be far behind matey.

Thx

A

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
tortau said:
to @ cancecjan2013 and @ baboo_pr:

I received my PPR last Saturday and my GCMS notes just arrived today (requested a month ago so it reflects old information). Anyway, I just went through the notes and it is approximately the same as what you have -- nothing truly outstanding and no extra review requested. At the time I requested the docs, my criminality was still in progress but I had passed both eligibility and medical.

So I think it boils down to waiting for criminality to be approved and that can be a different timeline for everyone. That, or perhaps the VO was a junior officer and all the cases has to be approved by a senior VO so it could be a matter of whose stack is taller than the other.
Hi

I know we all look for any excuse to mitigate the reasons of why the process takes so long, I can see this in the comments you are making.

“or perhaps the VO was a junior officer and all the cases has to be approved by a senior VO so it could be a matter of whose stack is taller than the other”

The truth is we just don’t know. There has been a lot of activity these past few weeks across Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan applicants.

I am sure it won’t be long, just got to be patient.

Thx

A

cancecjan2013

Nov 5, 2014
Dr_Midnite said:
Hi

I know we all look for any excuse to mitigate the reasons of why the process takes so long, I can see this in the comments you are making.

“or perhaps the VO was a junior officer and all the cases has to be approved by a senior VO so it could be a matter of whose stack is taller than the other”

The truth is we just don't know. There has been a lot of activity these past few weeks across Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan applicants.

I am sure it won't be long, just got to be patient.

Thx

A

@tortau and @baboo_pr

Thx for your reply and sharing thoughts.
I am literally fedup since there is no queue as per date and application submitted.
My status was allthe way was "application received"... Suddenly when i sent out mail and ordered gcms notes cic changed ecas ina hurry that your application is under process from 27th of october.where as i have got mr on august 2nd and results status reflected on ecas on aug 17th...god knows whats going on

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
cancecjan2013 said:
@ tortau and @ baboo_pr

Thx for your reply and sharing thoughts.
I am literally fedup since there is no queue as per date and application submitted.
My status was allthe way was "application received"... Suddenly when i sent out mail and ordered gcms notes cic changed ecas ina hurry that your application is under process from 27th of october.where as i have got mr on august 2nd and results status reflected on ecas on aug 17th...god knows whats going on
Hi

ECAS status updates and what is happening are often out of sync. I have seen many cases where people have completed MR's confirmed the medicals are uploaded and passed by GCMS notes yet ECAS still says application received.

Its crazy, not good but in the end we all get there.

Thx

A

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
Received my passports back from CIC

Just wanna share my timeline: ( might be help to others)
Application Received: January 14, 2014
AOR: February 22, 2014
Medical done: Upfront
RPRF & Paid: upfront
PPR: October 23, 2014
Sent: Oct. 27, 2014
VISA: November 05, 2014

Good Luck for people waiting.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
srikanth1 said:
Received my passports back from CIC

Just wanna share my timeline: ( might be help to others)
Application Received: January 14, 2014
AOR: February 22, 2014
Medical done: Upfront
RPRF & Paid: upfront
PPR: October 23, 2014
Sent: Oct. 27, 2014
VISA: November 05, 2014

Good Luck for people waiting.
congrats

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Dr_Midnite said:
Hi

ECAS status updates and what is happening are often out of sync. I have seen many cases where people have completed MR's confirmed the medicals are uploaded and passed by GCMS notes yet ECAS still says application received.

Its crazy, not good but in the end we all get there.

Thx

A
yes dr you are correct , infact there are cases where status changed to DM directly from application received

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
Finally I am a PR today...landed at Rainbow bridge on foot ;D ;D
Good luck to fellow Jan applicants..

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
bib003 said:
Congrats bib003. May b u r the first jan applicant of this forum, to land!

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cancecjan2013 said:
Hi Friends and seniors,

I am a silent reader and follower of this forum.I have applied Under CEC on Jan 20th 2014. Below find my timelines.

File Date: 20th Jan 2014
AOR: 24th Feb 2014
MR:2nd Aug 2014
RPRF : paid upfront 17th Sep 2014

I did not hear anything since MR mail.My ECAS status recently changed to in process after long wait since i have received MR on Feb 24th.It contains 3 things

1)Your application received on 20th Jan 2014.
2)We have started your application on 27th October
3)Medical result have been received.

I have Applied GCMS on Sep 29th and received on Oct 29 with report generation date Sep30th 2014.The last review note a am attaching as screenshot.

NOTES
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/08/01 20:13:40
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
APPLICATION: E000163621 REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. ADDITIONAL NOTES: LMO exemption code: C12. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 20JAN2011 to 19JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 17/11/2012 to lock
in Category of work permit: LMO Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 19/11/2012 to 19/01/2014, NOC: 2172 selected, full time IT Professional with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 09/04/2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main
duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Summary of 2012 Assessment 2012 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: No concern found - Based on the documents submitted, I recommend passed. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
Screening - No reportable trace for PA PCs received and there seems to be no A36
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates
from India - MEDICALS: Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS PA: Medicals initiated,
awaiting results SPOUSE/CL: Medicals initiated, awaiting results DEP 1: Medicals initiated, awaiting results REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or waiting results RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Also the assessment is showing as below

ASSESSMENTS Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I have done medical after this note written on Aug 1st 2014.Also RPRF paid which is also showing Complete.

1) Any guess it might be gone to 2nd review?
2) Any one with similar GCMS notes and waiting like me,i know Jan Applicants just started getting PPR.

Any advise will be much appreciated
I do not think you need a second review. It seems that the first VO quite satisfied with your documents. My files requires a second review and it was stated clearly in my GCMS notes. Please be patient and you will get your PPR shortly. Good luck!

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
bib003 said:
Congrats! Good to hear that Jan applicants are beginning to land!

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
NIS said:
once I had same problem to check my ecas. I called call center and the agent used my full name instead of last name and my UCI number. Try using your full name instead of last name with UCI number. Hopefully this will work for you. If not, call the call center. They can tell you what exactly is happening there.
Thanks for this NIS.

Called the call center and they mentioned that when using the UCI, there should be no "-" and to use your full name as in your passport, with spaces.

Gave that a shot and it worked...but status still shows "Application Received"-"Medicals Received".

However, I'm not too worried. Judging by the progress we've seen for Jan applicants recently, things are moving so that's a good thing. Let's see how this plays out.

r_be81

Aug 23, 2014
lhyyym said:
I am in the same boat. I guess we must have a 13-month timeline. :'(
My sister is still waiting for her MR. I think it takes longer if you are residing outside Canada.
Applicants in Canada are likely higher priority and therefore process faster.

Hopefully we hear something soon!