Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Is it possible for your employer to prepare a letter which shows the company registration number etc? You need to act fast - check the due date under application assignment section on page 2. It is better if additional documentation reaches CPP-O much before the due date.

Yamahar1 said:
hi friends..today i got my gcms notes..and all my fear came true...no wonder I didn't receive any medical yet..and looks like I will never receive also...

Let me tell you about my company..as I told earlier, my company is a sole proprietor one..but my boss registered the company with his residential address and operated business from another location and that's where I worked and my employment letter had the same residential address.Now in the notes that's the concern they have.

heres the exact thing from the notes:

''Unsure of business bona fides after business online verification was performed.Business does not seem to have website.Some trade listings online matching record found.Address listed in employment letter appears to be a residential address. Review recommended. ''

That is my story after waiting for so long here..studying, working and waiting these 5 years will have no fruit..looks like my dreams of staying in this beautiful country will not come true..just for a small mistake and bad luck...don't know what to do..feel like crying as I am typing these words.. :'( :'(

thank you guys..sharing any similar experience/advice/suggestions will be highly appreciated

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Yamahar1 said:
thanks for the reply

the due date is 2014/1/04....I think its too late now? right?
When did the VO make those comments? Review can take several months so it wouldn't surprise me if the due date was incorrect.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
I really don't know when the comments were added
but in the notes sections it looks like this
NOTES: 1
Created date :2013/12/10

but how can this be the date as I applied for the notes on nov 22

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hi Yamahar1 sorry to hear about your situation,

its never late as long as they didn't make their decision yet,they will for sure consider additional documents but you have to act pretty fast.
you still stand a chance,don't lose any hopes and fight for it.

good luck and i hope you get some positive outcome,merry christmas too :)

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
I will try to get the business registraion and send them..but the hopes are too low now for me to do all these..don't know what should I do..my birhday also coming in 2 weeks..looks like it will be the worst period of my life....

one question though, what does the due date mean? that the final decision is given by that day?

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
hopes are never too low as long as you still alive.
due date is when an officer will review your file and either make a final decision or give the applicant an opportunity to provide supporting documents to evidence their claims(hopefully this will be your case).

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
thanks a lot bro..but one thing I don't understand is what and how is the review?
if they do the review in the way I am thinking..then how can it be a problem., I mean contact hrdc..check the business registraion..if its legitimate or not..of course the place of business can change..doesn't mean that if its registered in a residential house..all the activites have to be performed there..there can be another location too,,,or they can directly call my employer and ask for more details or ask my representative for more details etc

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Yamahar1 said:
thanks a lot bro..but one thing I don't understand is what and how is the review?
if they do the review in the way I am thinking..then how can it be a problem., I mean contact hrdc..check the business registraion..if its legitimate or not..of course the place of business can change..doesn't mean that if its registered in a residential house..all the activites have to be performed there..there can be another location too,,,or they can directly call my employer and ask for more details or ask my representative for more details etc
Review is when your visa officer sends the case to a more senior officer to take a look - kind of lie escalating to a supervisor

I don't want to sound harsh here but the onus is on the applicant to prove to the VO that their case is watertight. With the number of applicants coming through, officers really don't have time to go trawling through trying to find information. It all needs to be there in front to them. You may have a nice VO who is willing to go a bit further though

Again, I don't think your due date will be January as snr VO's take a while to review the files in their queue

HY325

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2013
AOR Received.
20-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2014
LANDED..........
18-01-2014
Yamahar1 said:
whats your status? you got medicals/fee req?
i think you still have chance! get an official letter from your work place explaining your situation and send it to cic ASAP!

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Yamahar1 said:
whats your status? you got medicals/fee req?
[/
Applied 26 nov 2012
AOR 20 Jan 2013
Till oct, there was no reply then applied for
GCMS Notes and found out that according to
VO my duties were not matched with NOC .
And my status was " review required" .I believe
The VO requested another officer for another review
At the last it said" awaiting officer review required before
Sending RCMP Finger print to PA"
I sent them an explanation letter and i added
Few duties missing in the reference letter
Few days later i received finger print
Request and they received it after two weeks.
Now i know finger print is just criminality check
But some part of me think i passed eligibility check
Coz if they were gonna reject then y would
They send finger print request ..
I may be wrong or right ..

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
If possible , suggest your boss to set up a website using godaddy / other hosts. Shouldn't take long to set up one. Also, shouldn't cost a lot..

HY325 said:
i think you still have chance! get an official letter from your work place explaining your situation and send it to cic ASAP!