+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

dannietee

Apr 18, 2019
I do believe that the info sessions in Senegal and also Morocco and Portugal are specifically targeting the French speaking stream whatever the NOC (hence the lack of a list of NOCs mentioned for these sessions).

I am not sure if you can attend if you don't speak French. If they didn't specifically ask for proof of French speaking ability when you registered and/or when you get invited, I think you can but I cannot guarantee it.

Obviously though, it would be better for you if you speak and understand French since the session will be in French
I speak little french. All the information I supplied during the registration for the session was in English including the motivation write up of ten lines that was requested.

Flgd

Apr 19, 2019
lagos
NOC Code......
I speak little french. All the information I supplied during the registration for the session was in English including the motivation write up of ten lines that was requested.
I got the invite too and plan on attending though i do no speak french. How do we connect?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
I do believe that the info sessions in Senegal and also Morocco and Portugal are specifically targeting the French speaking stream whatever the NOC (hence the lack of a list of NOCs mentioned for these sessions).

I am not sure if you can attend if you don't speak French. If they didn't specifically ask for proof of French speaking ability when you registered and/or when you get invited, I think you can but I cannot guarantee it.

Obviously though, it would be better for you if you speak and understand French since the session will be in French
Hi,
I registered for a session in Casablanca, Morocco. During registration I mentioned that I know nothing about french but today I have got an invitation. I don't know what I shall do. Shall I go there? If yes, will I get a visa within this week? because session is on 27th April. And lastly, attending the session will benefit me?
Please help me in this regard friend.
Thanks

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
I registered for a session in Casablanca, Morocco. During registration I mentioned that I know nothing about french but today I have got an invitation. I don't know what I shall do. Shall I go there? If yes, will I get a visa within this week? because session is on 27th April. And lastly, attending the session will benefit me?
Please help me in this regard friend.
Thanks
Again, as I stated before, this is just my opinion that NBPNP are targeting those with french language skills for these sessions in Morocco and Senegal (because the sessions are being held in French). I don't know for sure.

So (and again, this is just my opinion) it would be better for you if you understand and speak French so you are able to follow whatever the speaker is saying in the session. BUT (and this is a BIG "but") if you have received an invitation to attend the session from NBPNP, then they must feel that not knowing french is not an issue, and so I think by all means you should definitely attend the info session!

Attending the session is absolutely beneficial. Attending an info session can be used as a Connection to NB when submitting an EOI to NBPNP. An information session attendance is valid for 24 months to use as a connection. So as soon as NBPNP opens the EOI window for overseas candidates, you can send them an EOI (provided of course, that your NOC is on their in-demand occupation list)

Good luck and I hope you get to submit an EOI to NBPNP soon:)

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Again, as I stated before, this is just my opinion that NBPNP are targeting those with french language skills for these sessions in Morocco and Senegal (because the sessions are being held in French). I don't know for sure.

So (and again, this is just my opinion) it would be better for you if you understand and speak French so you are able to follow whatever the speaker is saying in the session. BUT (and this is a BIG "but") if you have received an invitation to attend the session from NBPNP, then they must feel that not knowing french is not an issue, and so I think by all means you should definitely attend the info session!

Attending the session is absolutely beneficial. Attending an info session can be used as a Connection to NB when submitting an EOI to NBPNP. An information session attendance is valid for 24 months to use as a connection. So as soon as NBPNP opens the EOI window for overseas candidates, you can send them an EOI (provided of course, that your NOC is on their in-demand occupation list)

Good luck and I hope you get to submit an EOI to NBPNP soon:)
This session brought an hope for me to get PR but all in vain. Morocco visa processing takes minimum 15 days from Pakistan but I have to be there on next Saturday. Hence, I won't be able to be there.
Getting difficult with every passing day.

Jessalama

Apr 20, 2019
Does the job affair registration different from the information session, can i register in job affair while i need the information session , what i need when i register.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I received Invitation to attend Information session in Dakar Senegal. The challenge is that my NOC is not on NB OID lists i saw on line. Is it advisable to attend the session considering the cost of travelling from Nigeria to Senegal.
Hello. Can you copy paste here the exact email of NB? Have they said it's an information session? The session is also in French as what have been told on the website. If it's an information session then I suggest you come because this can be your source of connection to NB and serve as your ticket to apply for their expression of interest once it has been opened.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Does the job affair registration different from the information session, can i register in job affair while i need the information session , what i need when i register.
JOB FAIRS and INFORMATION SESSIONS are NOT the same.

To register for the JOB FAIR, your NOC needs to be on the list of the particular job fair you are registering for.

CURRENT Info sessions dont have any NOCs listed so you can register for those. Just remember some are in FRENCH ONLY so be prepared for that

You can go to livinginnb.ca to register for the info session or job fair

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
This session brought an hope for me to get PR but all in vain. Morocco visa processing takes minimum 15 days from Pakistan but I have to be there on next Saturday. Hence, I won't be able to be there.
Getting difficult with every passing day.
Could you possibly register for the Portugal one?
Or perhaps you can wait until they have info sessions in UAE again. Usually they have those in the latter half of the year

prowael

May 22, 2018
Hello guys,
I have just received an email directly after registering for Senegal session, confirming my participation in the session, is that true? there is no even an address for the session inside that email!! Have you guys received the same email?

Here the email is:
Confirmation : Information session on Immigration to Canada
We are pleased to confirm your participation in the information session on immigration to Canada which will take place:
Wednesday April 24th 2019
à 6:00 pm

, Dakar

Please bring this confirmation with you to the information session.

Your personal information:
Family Name: ****************
Given name(s): .****************
Postal Code: ****************
Email: ****************

We look forward to meeting you!

Francophone Promotion
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
Paris
www.amb-canada.fr/visa
Twitter: @DestCan

Jessalama

Apr 20, 2019
JOB FAIRS and INFORMATION SESSIONS are NOT the same.

To register for the JOB FAIR, your NOC needs to be on the list of the particular job fair you are registering for.

CURRENT Info sessions dont have any NOCs listed so you can register for those. Just remember some are in FRENCH ONLY so be prepared for that

You can go to livinginnb.ca to register for the info session or job fair
I mean It is always come together or sometimes job fair only, coz i want the information session, how i know that there is information session, what is written

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I mean It is always come together or sometimes job fair only, coz i want the information session, how i know that there is information session, what is written
Check the livinginnb.ca website. It will mention whether the session is a job fair or info session

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello guys,
I have just received an email directly after registering for Senegal session, confirming my participation in the session, is that true? there is no even an address for the session inside that email!! Have you guys received the same email?

Here the email is:
Confirmation : Information session on Immigration to Canada
We are pleased to confirm your participation in the information session on immigration to Canada which will take place:
Wednesday April 24th 2019
à 6:00 pm

, Dakar

Please bring this confirmation with you to the information session.

Your personal information:
Family Name: ****************
Given name(s): .****************
Postal Code: ****************
Email: ****************

We look forward to meeting you!

Francophone Promotion
Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
Paris
www.amb-canada.fr/visa
Twitter: @DestCan

That is a bit strange.o_O Usually they provide the address as well the timing for the session in the email. Perhaps you could email them back to ask about the address?

Jessalama

Apr 20, 2019
That is a bit strange.o_O Usually they provide the address as well the timing for the session in the email. Perhaps you could email them back to ask about the address?
Does the word “registrations means it is information session