+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Does the word “registrations means it is information session
Umm.... No. The words "information session" in the email mean it's an information session. Not a job fair.

On the website you will see it says "Destination Acadie - Registration" which means it's for info session and "Job Fair - registration" which means it's for a Job fair :)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@Jessalama this is from the livinginnb.ca website DIRECTLY.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY to understand the difference between Information Session and a Job Fair, and how to REGISTER (i.e. sign up to attend) either of them.

1. Information Session: A provincial agent makes a presentation about living and working in New Brunswick and provides an overview of immigration pathways. The number of seats are limited.
  2. Job Fair: This is an employer-driven event where employers invite qualified candidates to meet with them to discuss specific job opportunities. This is not an open forum)
Steps to register and attend a session are as follows:

1. Register to attend an event by first selecting, “Sign Up” next to the event you want to attend. Receive an email inviting you to attend a specific event if you are selected.You must bring a printed or electronic copy of this invitation as proof you were invited to the event. ONLY register once per event, the system will automatically remove multiple registrations for the same individual.
  2. Receive an email inviting you to attend a specific event if you are selected. You must bring a printed or electronic copy of this invitation as proof you were invited to the event. If you are unable to attend the specific event for which you are invited, the invitation MAY NOT be used at another event in the future (the invitation is for one event). You must register and receive an event-specific invitation.
Please note that the only way to attend an upcoming information session is by registering online. Emails asking for permission to attend or updates will be deleted with no additional response. If the registration is closed, it means that you were not selected to attend. Confirmation emails will be sent at least one week prior to the event.

I hope this helps you

samag

Mar 18, 2019
I need an advice from the experts. My NOC is listed in Mauritius Job Fair (7315), I signed up but didn't get any updates till now not even confirmation of application. I live in the U.A.E, is it worth to commute and attend there? any chance of getting an interview there or an ITA? Appreciate any further clarification.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I need an advice from the experts. My NOC is listed in Mauritius Job Fair (7315), I signed up but didn't get any updates till now not even confirmation of application. I live in the U.A.E, is it worth to commute and attend there? any chance of getting an interview there or an ITA? Appreciate any further clarification.

Hi

I'm afraid if you don't receive an invitation to attend in the next few days, it means you weren't selected.

I would not recommend trying to attend without an invitation to attend as the NB website clearly states this is not allowed.

As per NB website:-

Participation at all events is by INVITATION ONLY.

Steps to register and attend a session are as follows:

1. Receive an email inviting you to attend a specific event if you are selected.You must bring a printed or electronic copy of this invitation as proof you were invited to the event. ONLY register once per event, the system will automatically remove multiple registrations for the same individual.
  2. If you are unable to attend the specific event for which you are invited, the invitation MAY NOT be used at another event in the future (the invitation is for one event). You must register and receive an event-specific invitation.
Please note that the only way to attend an upcoming information session is by registering online. Emails asking for permission to attend or updates will be deleted with no additional response. If the registration is closed, it means that you were not selected to attend. Confirmation emails will be sent at least one week prior to the event.

Last edited:

kunley

May 20, 2014
Thank you for this encouragement. I'll plan my trip to Dakar this weekend. Hopefully it'll pay off.
You are the only person that is giving a positive advice on this.

I am grateful.
Good day Bros, how was your trip to Dakar, how was the programme went.

samag

Mar 18, 2019
Hi

I'm afraid if you don't receive an invitation to attend in the next few days, it means you weren't selected.

I would not recommend trying to attend without an invitation to attend as the NB website clearly states this is not allowed.

As per NB website:-
The event to take place on the 2nd and 3rd of May. So I think they will start sending from tomorrow! Do you agree? and is it really worth if I do get an invitation? There is another one to take place in South Africa with same NOC !

kunley

May 20, 2014
The event to take place on the 2nd and 3rd of May. So I think they will start sending from tomorrow! Do you agree? and is it really worth if I do get an invitation? There is another one to take place in South Africa with same NOC !
Bros, i think you are in Nigeria, I would like to chat u personally, my number 07038652936

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Possibly. They sometimes send invitation just a few days before the event. When I attended the info session last I received my invite 4 days before the event.

If you can travel to South Africa, you can register for that one too. Hopefully you will get the invite!

Regarding it being worth it - unfortunately I cannot say 100% about the job fair, as I attended an NBPNP information session, which is different.

I do know many people who attend the job fairs do get offered jobs, but not all do. And also, you cannot use attendance at a job fair as a connection to NB to submit an EOI. To submit an EOI by attending a job fair, you have to receive a job offer from an employer.

osaman68

Oct 9, 2018
Hi, my NOC is 2147. Have they updated any requirements for EOI ? Should I apply anyway. And I heard that people who visit the info session have a 90% change of getting a provincial nomination. Kindly let me know.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, my NOC is 2147. Have they updated any requirements for EOI ? Should I apply anyway. And I heard that people who visit the info session have a 90% change of getting a provincial nomination. Kindly let me know.

Currently NBPNP is still only accepting EOIs from those who are already living and working in the province.
Hopefully they will open the EOI submission for overseas candidates again soon. Probably after the current round of job fairs and information sessions.

When the EOI submission is open for overseas candidates, they usually have a list of in-demand occupations listed on the website, along with the message that they have "temporarily opened to accept submissions from those who attended an information session in the past 24 months". So that is the time you can submit your EOI if your NOC is in the OID list AND you attended an information session. If you fulfill those 2 conditions (amongst others) then yes, you have a good chance of receiving an ITA from NBPNP to submit a full application. After submitting the full application, it goes through 3 reviews before you are notified whether or not you are nominated. Most people who applied, did receive nominations, but please remember some received the nominations very quickly, and other had to wait several months.

PLEASE NOTE: Job Fairs and Information sessions are NOT the same! And attending a job fair CANNOT be used as a connection to NB to submit an EOI. If you attend a job fair, the only way to submit an EOI after that is IF you are offered a job by an NBPNP employer - then you can apply for NBPNP - Skilled Worker with Employer Support

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys. I have been invited for Mauritius job fair but it doesn't says the venue and time. Who are those invited in this event can you please PM me or post here the event place and time.. your help would be very much appreciated. I will be checking on the available hotels where the event will take place.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi I'm also from UAE did you get invitation? I received invitation but they didn't tell exactly the venue and time