+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Can you please update here whenever you receive invite for Dubai session? There are many of us who have applied for the session and got no revert yet (even after sending the resume which was asked)

Thanks

finmgr

Feb 6, 2017
Even I am awaiting the venue details. Have shared the CV and other details. Do let us know if anyone gets details of venue

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Even I am awaiting the venue details. Have shared the CV and other details. Do let us know if anyone gets details of venue
Every individual should receive the invite to attend the event. So make sure you receive invite before you book your tickets.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NBPNP send the invites 2 or 3 days before the event. This is what happened with me last year when i attend the event.

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
NBPNP send the invites 2 or 3 days before the event. This is what happened with me last year when i attend the event.
Hey, did you get the nomination certificate after attending the session? I wanted to know if attending this session fetches us the nomination certificate regardless anything.

ursanky

Feb 15, 2017
Anyone got invitation till date? Also please let me know for Dubai session, which visa I should apply business visa or tourist visa to attend information session if I receive invitation.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
I booked for 24th Oct Dubai Session & my profile in into IT, on request I did send my CV but still have not received an invite. I'm in Qatar and need to arrange logistics for attending the session, which now squeezed to only 2 business days which is very unlikely to arrange. So I believe chances are very rare for me, but I'm ready for last minute rush though :)

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Anyone got invitation till date? Also please let me know for Dubai session, which visa I should apply business visa or tourist visa to attend information session if I receive invitation.
I'm in the same boat form Qatar. I did apply for tourist visa-14 days one and I should receive the visa by 23rd. The issue is with the invite now. Did you got an invite yet?

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Even I'm waiting for this Invite... Have booked my tickets and Visa too.. If i don't get the Invite then it will be an Vacation :)

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
please how do i get the nocs required? are secondary school teachers among?

Rufaida.anis

Oct 20, 2017
Hey my husband got the invite only last night and the seesion is on monday. We are from India and we did not apply for dubai visa thinking that we wont get in. Now that we recieved the mail, we have applied for visa but today being a friday, its a holiday in dubai.
What happens if we are not able to attend the monday session ? Can we talk to someone and ask whether we could attemd it on tuesday instead ( the information session is held on 23rd and 24th oct) please help us regarding this. TIA

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Hey my husband got the invite only last night and the seesion is on monday. We are from India and we did not apply for dubai visa thinking that we wont get in. Now that we recieved the mail, we have applied for visa but today being a friday, its a holiday in dubai.
What happens if we are not able to attend the monday session ? Can we talk to someone and ask whether we could attemd it on tuesday instead ( the information session is held on 23rd and 24th oct) please help us regarding this. TIA
You can write them and take a chance. I doubt they will reply, because they mentioned in the last mail I got from them that they will not reply individual mails as they have received thousands of registrations. By the way what is you NOC code? My friends and I have still not received invites. We are from finance background.