+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

soniya26

Jul 13, 2017
There is now, but can one apply if your occupation is not listed there? I am a Nurse here in Abu Dhabi
Yes I saw that the form is appearing now. I guess they are requesting registrations from only the occupations listed there.

Did any one register successfully and received an invite?

I did register but no invite yet :(. My work experience matches too.

Sharan.P

Sep 14, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
11-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
IELTS Request
25-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
30-12-2017
Passport Req..
03-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2018
LANDED..........
20-07-2018
Hello all,

We are looking to attend info session in the coming weeks in Dubai.
Please share some inputs on what to expect in these sessions ? Will we meet employers ?
will we receive an ITA ? any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks

SDD

Jul 8, 2017
Hello all,

We are looking to attend info session in the coming weeks in Dubai.
Please share some inputs on what to expect in these sessions ? Will we meet employers ?
will we receive an ITA ? any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Hi,When did you receive invitation with venue details? Did NB ask you to send your resume?
I am still waiting for invitation. Few days to go for info session in Dubai.

SDD

Jul 8, 2017
Yes I saw that the form is appearing now. I guess they are requesting registrations from only the occupations listed there.

Did any one register successfully and received an invite?

I did register but no invite yet :(. My work experience matches too.
Did NB request to send your resume? You too waiting for invitation with venue details?

snana

Aug 18, 2014
I did receive a response after registering. Being asked for my CV, which I did sent couple of days back but have not heard anything back yet. I'm into IT profession. Although I don't know whether we get any PNP nominations by attending the Dubai session, but from the previous sessions it seems like all of them got invite for PNP. Hoping for the best and good luck to all aspirants.

praveen1987

Apr 17, 2013
I did receive a response after registering. Being asked for my CV, which I did sent couple of days back but have not heard anything back yet. I'm into IT profession. Although I don't know whether we get any PNP nominations by attending the Dubai session, but from the previous sessions it seems like all of them got invite for PNP. Hoping for the best and good luck to all aspirants.
Yeah I ma also hoping they invite for pnp.. but I am not sure abt that interview part.. has anyone who attended the session being interviewed and selected ??