+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

snana

Aug 18, 2014
Yeah I ma also hoping they invite for pnp.. but I am not sure abt that interview part.. has anyone who attended the session being interviewed and selected ??
What I found so far while researching, there may not be an interview as such. However the representatives may just validate the profiles with basic discussion after giving a presentation and QnA session. Having the IELTS score card, ECA and CV copy would be super beneficial to carry during the session.

Babu2017

Oct 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I too got an email from nb team asking my CV as I had registered with them early this month. I have sent my cv. I am in IT profession. I am appearing my language test coming week & I will get my ECA results on 27th Oct . My worry is will I get invitation to attend Oct Dubai sessions?
Thanks in advance.

soniya26

Jul 13, 2017
I did receive a response after registering. Being asked for my CV, which I did sent couple of days back but have not heard anything back yet. I'm into IT profession. Although I don't know whether we get any PNP nominations by attending the Dubai session, but from the previous sessions it seems like all of them got invite for PNP. Hoping for the best and good luck to all aspirants.
Can you please share from which email id did you get the request to send the resume from?

soniya26

Jul 13, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I too got an email from nb team asking my CV as I had registered with them early this month. I have sent my cv. I am in IT profession. I am appearing my language test coming week & I will get my ECA results on 27th Oct . My worry is will I get invitation to attend Oct Dubai sessions?
Thanks in advance.
What is your NOC?

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I registered for the NB information session for Ukraine but somehow couldn't attend the session. But at that time, I directly received the invite without asking me for my resume.

On 6th Oct, I registered again for the Dubai session & I got a mail from them asking for my resume & other details like IELTS & ECA. I replied them on 9th. I'm still waiting for their revert. The mails comes from promotions@gnb.ca

Can anybody tell me if this session is only for residents of Dubai?

Thanks

Finance007

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hi there
I m preparing 4 ielts but i do have ielts of 3 yrs back; for this info session still i would b considered there?

Sapru

Oct 11, 2017
Canada
Till when should one wait to hear back from them? The reason i ask is that you'd need about a week or so to apply for UAE visa etc and hence some heads up would be very useful. I applied last Sunday and got the automated e mail but have not heard back yet.

ursanky

Feb 15, 2017
I registered for 23 Oct Dubai Information session and had received email from them asking for my Resume, IELTS and ECA details.
But no reply after that.. I am also waiting for their invitation so that I can make Visa and other arrangements