+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Job fair - Mauritius

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I have tecerecethe invitation but it's quite late how to move forward as I have hardly got time

Pls help
Me I have received my invitation with only the confirmation of attendance and no venue and time was given.

The office of New Brunswick said they have already send me the time and venue and I already click the link when I opened it..I wonder how it happened well in fact I only received the event confirmation and no details of the venue.they will not send again the details.makes me sad how did it happen..I cancelled my flight and hotel booking, good thing the visa is upon arrival only. Maybe The One above has a better plans for me.

I guess if you're near to Mauritius then try to attend as the NOCs are not always the same each event..

Jayanthi d

Apr 29, 2019
Me I have received my invitation with only the confirmation of attendance and no venue and time was given.

The office of New Brunswick said they have already send me the time and venue and I already click the link when I opened it..I wonder how it happened well in fact I only received the event confirmation and no details of the venue.they will not send again the details.makes me sad how did it happen..I cancelled my flight and hotel booking, good thing the visa is upon arrival only. Maybe The One above has a better plans for me.

I guess if you're near to Mauritius then try to attend as the NOCs are not always the same each event..
I'm from India it's very late now it will take at least 30 hrs for teavel

Afsa K

Apr 30, 2019
Hello everyone ,
I have received the invite for the fair which I will be attending on the 3rd of May. I am not sure what to expect when I get there. I had applied as a Business Development Manager.
I have my IELTS , ECA and work related documents ready. However, I am not sure about proof of funds. Do I need to show them any documentation for POF ? In the email it doesn't mention anything about POF.
Kindly advice.

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hello everyone ,
I have received the invite for the fair which I will be attending on the 3rd of May. I am not sure what to expect when I get there. I had applied as a Business Development Manager.
I have my IELTS , ECA and work related documents ready. However, I am not sure about proof of funds. Do I need to show them any documentation for POF ? In the email it doesn't mention anything about POF.
Kindly advice.
You do not need POF at this point

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys, for those who attended Job Fair in MAURITIUS kindly share your experiences during the interview with different employers and what did they said after interview like, WHEN THEY WILL NOTIFY YOU FOR THE NEXT STEP OF HIRING OR IF YOUR APPLICATION WAS SUCCESSFUL.. any updates after the job fair..

MWGIRL

Feb 8, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have recently registered for New Brunswick Job fair - Mauritius which is on May 2nd and 3rd.
My NOC 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers.
I have 3 years of work experience in India and my IELTS score is LRWS - 8.5,8.5,6.5,7.5 (CLB 8)
What are my chances of getting invited if i have registered from India for the job fair?
My doubt is, can we register for the job fair from another country and get invited? Suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Please, who attended any New Brunswick job fair and got offer letter, I attended the one in Mauritius. I was interviewed by an employer who promised to send an email to me within three days, this is the third week, I haven't gotten any email from the employer, please, what can I do? Good ideas pls

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Please, who attended any New Brunswick job fair and got offer letter, I attended the one in Mauritius. I was interviewed by an employer who promised to send an email to me within three days, this is the third week, I haven't gotten any email from the employer, please, what can I do? Good ideas pls
All you can do is wait and hope for the best. February job fair still haven't contacted their candidates

aksh0302

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

We're a Mauritian couple based in Dubai and new to this. Planning on migrating to Canada for some time now and we just discovered this thread..Did you guys apply via an agency here or doing everything on your own?

What is this job fair about? Can you please tell us more?