+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Job fair - Mauritius

Bussyb

Feb 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

I see they have invited from Data Scientists as well as Devops Engineers. What are the chances of getting a job in case we get invitation for the job fair. In case we dont get a job can we use this attendance as a connection to NB for immigration.

How about applying for Canadian visit visa since we have some time for it. Will it make any difference as to which country we are applying ? i am based in middle east.
when did they invite data scientist please......how is the selection process done. i mean what are the chances of being selected? I will be going from another country and i am trying to take decsions incase I am selected please

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I see they have invited from Data Scientists as well as Devops Engineers. What are the chances of getting a job in case we get invitation for the job fair. In case we dont get a job can we use this attendance as a connection to NB for immigration.

How about applying for Canadian visit visa since we have some time for it. Will it make any difference as to which country we are applying ? i am based in middle east.
Hi,

Where do you see they have invited data scientists or devops engineers or is it you who have got the invitation?

I think chances of getting a job are good if you receive invite because I understood from NB's website that employers will contact potentialcandidates for interviews and will invite whom they shortlist after interviews.

Has anyone else got invitation?

funooni

Apr 18, 2014
Hi,

Where do you see they have invited data scientists or devops engineers or is it you who have got the invitation?

I think chances of getting a job are good if you receive invite because I understood from NB's website that employers will contact potentialcandidates for interviews and will invite whom they shortlist after interviews.

Hi,

I didnt get the invitation. But in job fairs they have given the below NOCs

In the job fair for netherlands and some others

http://livinginnb.ca/survey/25-05-19/amsterdam-netherlands-may-25-job-fair

The companies participating in this JOB Fair are looking for:

TRANSPORTATION
  • NOC 7511 - Transport truck drivers

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
  • NOC 2174 - Data Scientist
  • NOC 2173 - Software Architect
  • NOC 2173 - Software Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - DevOPs Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - Front End Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - Software Quality Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - UI/UX Designer
  • NOC 0013 - Product Manager

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Once the listing for Mauritius job fair has been removed from the website of New Brunswick Upcoming events, it means to say they have already sent the invitations..

Vishal Bhandari&

Apr 2, 2019
Hi,

I didnt get the invitation. But in job fairs they have given the below NOCs

In the job fair for netherlands and some others

http://livinginnb.ca/survey/25-05-19/amsterdam-netherlands-may-25-job-fair

The companies participating in this JOB Fair are looking for:

TRANSPORTATION
  • NOC 7511 - Transport truck drivers

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
  • NOC 2174 - Data Scientist
  • NOC 2173 - Software Architect
  • NOC 2173 - Software Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - DevOPs Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - Front End Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - Software Quality Engineer
  • NOC 2173 - UI/UX Designer
  • NOC 0013 - Product Manager
Can I apply now for job fair??

funooni

Apr 18, 2014
Hi,

I
Can I apply now for job fair??
Yes you can , all you need is a CV , IELTS if no IELTS then they will ask for expected score, and nothing special

siti.marlina

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks a lot for the detail info. I am planning to apply for my wife as her NOC is there in the list. I will register in a day or two and see if we get invite. I am also in UAE (Dubai). Do you know anyone else planning to go from UAE....may be we can plan together if we get the invite.

Any idea how much time they give for joining in case they select you for the job? And is there any last date for registration?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
It's either they will give it later in the afternoon today or by tomorrow since tomorrow is still considered 3 working days prior to the event..