+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Job fair - Mauritius

Teezonic

Aug 12, 2018
Hi,

Where do you see they have invited data scientists or devops engineers or is it you who have got the invitation?

I think chances of getting a job are good if you receive invite because I understood from NB's website that employers will contact potentialcandidates for interviews and will invite whom they shortlist after interviews.

Has anyone else got invitation?
This has to be wrong. There are no vacancies for data scientists or development engineers in the Mauritius job fair. The individual above you is referring to the Netherlands job fair or something.

Thus far, I don't know a single individual who has been invited and the same thing happened in March with the Dubai job fair. If at this point you haven't received an invitation it's safe to say you won't get one. Barely a week left.

contisatheesh

Aug 7, 2017
yea
This has to be wrong. There are no vacancies for data scientists or development engineers in the Mauritius job fair. The individual above you is referring to the Netherlands job fair or something.

Thus far, I don't know a single individual who has been invited and the same thing happened in March with the Dubai job fair. If at this point you haven't received an invitation it's safe to say you won't get one. Barely a week left.

So you mean none were invited to attend dubai job fair? And you say noone would be invited for mauritius also? In that case who are invited then?does the fair happen ?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
There is still tomorrow..Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is around 3-4days before the event which they usually send invites during these days. If the Mauritius has been removed from the upcoming events section of the NB websiteband you haven't received any invitation then that's sure that you are not included on the session.

contisatheesh

Aug 7, 2017
There is still tomorrow..Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday is around 3-4days before the event which they usually send invites during these days. If the Mauritius has been removed from the upcoming events section of the NB websiteband you haven't received any invitation then that's sure that you are not included on the session.

please share the link of the NB website.........

Teezonic

Aug 12, 2018
yea

So you mean none were invited to attend dubai job fair? And you say noone would be invited for mauritius also? In that case who are invited then?does the fair happen ?
No, that's not what I meant. Of course, there were invitees. I'm saying nobody from the last thread was invited. But we still gotta keep hope alive.

Quite frankly, I don't know how they work. I have one friend in Nova Scotia