+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

laiq.apps

Jul 5, 2018
I received a confirmation email last night for the Job Fair in Dubai.

Vivian,

Congratulations!

You have been selected to attend the Major Job Fair in Dubai on September 22 2018, starting at 9:00 am at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd (near Financial Metro Station) in Dubai.

In case you are scheduled for multiple interviews with different employers, please make sure your interview times do not contradict with one another.

1. What to bring:
  • A copy of this email (you will NOT be allowed to enter without this).
  • Bring your ID (Photo ID)
  • Bring copies of your CV in English,
I’ll see everyone there! Goodluck to all of us!
Hi,
Congratulations!
Could you tell your NOC?

laiq.apps

Jul 5, 2018
Hello!

Good day everyone.
I got the invitation last night. ❤

I just want to ask if before you guys received the invites for the job fair? Have you been contacted by any employer?

When I registered for the job fair I did not receive any confirmation E-mail. Just the final screen from their website saying that the registration was successful. And they mentioned that some interested employers may contact you before you even receive the invitation.
Hi,

The invitation you got last night, was it for job fair or EE? and what is your NOC?

enyo

Sep 15, 2018
I remember, one of my friends got the invitation just a day before in 2016. The event was on 19th July 2016 and they emailed him on 18th July in the evening. So hopes are alive till the last moment.

How did it go? Did he find a job? You guys know what are the chances we have if we receive an invite? Some people say that those people who got an invitation are likely to get an employer. Is it true???

awadoodraj

Apr 5, 2017
How did it go? Did he find a job? You guys know what are the chances we have if we receive an invite? Some people say that those people who got an invitation are likely to get an employer. Is it true???
it is not true.... it is rare if they interview