+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

shr7557

Sep 8, 2018
Guys, I think NB has processed everything. Now there are less chances to get Dubai session invitation now.

enyo

Sep 15, 2018
Hello!

Good day everyone.
I got the invitation last night. ❤

I just want to ask if before you guys received the invites for the job fair? Have you been contacted by any employer?

When I registered for the job fair I did not receive any confirmation E-mail. Just the final screen from their website saying that the registration was successful. And they mentioned that some interested employers may contact you before you even receive the invitation.

awadoodraj

Apr 5, 2017
Hello!

Good day everyone.

I just want to ask if before you guys received the invites for the job fair? Have you been contacted by any employer?

When I registered for the job fair I did not receive any confirmation E-mail. Just the final screen from their website saying that the registration was successful. And they mentioned that some interested employers may contact you before you even receive the invitation.
Congratulations enyo!
could you please share the contents of the email?
did they mention the following clause in the email?

Under NO circumstances
will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

awadoodraj

Apr 5, 2017
Hello!

Good day everyone.

as per my knowledge, no one informed in the forum that anyone was contacted by the employer... did you apply for job fair or express entry?

enyo

Sep 15, 2018
Congratulations enyo!
could you please share the contents of the email?
did they mention the following clause in the email?

Under NO circumstances
will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.

Hi! Thanks

They mentioned this “Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.” when I registered for the job fair thru their website and they also mentioned on the invitation that only people with printed invites are allowed to join.

The E-mail I received last night was an invite regarding the information session as well as the date, time and location. They also included the things to expect from the session.

alyaly

Sep 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Please keep us posted if anyone gets the invite for the session.

awadoodraj

Apr 5, 2017
Hi! Thanks

They mentioned this “Under NO circumstances will we allow people to enter without proof of the invitation email.” when I registered for the job fair thru their website and they also mentioned on the invitation that only people with printed invites are allowed to join.

The E-mail I received last night was an invite regarding the information session as well as the date, time and location. They also included the things to expect from the session.
thank you so much for the information. i have applied under both job fair and express entry. as of now, i did not receive any email. but i am still planning to walk in if i don't get invited. please! share with the venue and the time with us. thanks!

Reactions: lourash

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
thank you so much for the information. i have applied under both job fair and express entry. as of now, i did not receive any email. but i am still planning to walk in if i don't get invited. please! share with the venue and the time with us. thanks!
Thats da spirit :D

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
I remember, one of my friends got the invitation just a day before in 2016. The event was on 19th July 2016 and they emailed him on 18th July in the evening. So hopes are alive till the last moment.