+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick information session Dubai Sept 2018

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
Guys, I got the invitation link tonight for the Dubai Session. Can someone tell me what to expect from this session. What all documents should I take with me. Any other info that I should know. I have joined the whatsapp group as well. Any help will be highly appreciated.
congratulations! you registered for job fair or express entry?

Sep 14, 2018
Kuwait
Category........
I received a confirmation email last night for the Job Fair in Dubai.

Vivian,

Congratulations!

You have been selected to attend the Major Job Fair in Dubai on September 22 2018, starting at 9:00 am at the Shangri-La Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Rd (near Financial Metro Station) in Dubai.

In case you are scheduled for multiple interviews with different employers, please make sure your interview times do not contradict with one another.

1. What to bring:
  • A copy of this email (you will NOT be allowed to enter without this).
  • Bring your ID (Photo ID)
  • Bring copies of your CV in English,
I’ll see everyone there! Goodluck to all of us!

Last edited:

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
I think the people who have gotten are for job fair. Anyone who registered for express entry with an invite yet?

Ihtesham1988

Sep 14, 2018
I think the people who have gotten are for job fair. Anyone who registered for express entry with an invite yet?
I did but got nothing as of now.

I'm based in Dubai and hoping that i might receive an invitation closer to the event as i don't have any visa or travelling issues.

From where did you register ?

Reactions: Anehita

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
I did but got nothing as of now.

I'm based in Dubai and hoping that i might receive an invitation closer to the event as i don't have any visa or travelling issues.

From where did you register ?
I registered from Nigeria. Luckily I have sorted my visa issues. What's your noc? Do you know if anyone has gotten the invite for EE session yet?

zeeshan_khan99

Sep 11, 2018
Yes you are right. Till now all the invitations are sent only for Job Fair. No one from EE category got invitation yet. I am also from EE category with NOC 2174. Hope we will get invitation soon.