+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
The selected candidates have to stay in New Brunswick for 3 years. Will they allow us to come home (India) once or twice during this period?
The intention here is not to lock you up in their province. The want you to settle down in the province and make their province as a your primary place of residence. This will not stop you from travelling outside of Canada. coz., frequent and long period's of travel outside of Canada might have some implications in delay of citizenship (only applicable if ur interested)

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
I keep seeing the 3 years cap to remain in the province once nominated. Is there any official info on that? I couldn't find any.

The new restrictions were not removed and are still on the website (under NewBrunswick Express Entry on the left side).
And the auto-reply says they are not accepting EOIs at the moment.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I keep seeing the 3 years cap to remain in the province once nominated. Is there any official info on that? I couldn't find any.

The new restrictions were not removed and are still on the website (under NewBrunswick Express Entry on the left side).
And the auto-reply says they are not accepting EOIs at the moment.
Provinces are naturally selfish of the immigrants that they bring in because it costs them money to bring in quality talent and they would appreciate if the talent isn't just using them to get entry into Canada. They would also be keen on the immigrant talent settling down in the province to add to the provincial tax kitty. Which explains the insistence on getting the declaration of intent signed upfront.

However, the constitution always has the last word.

Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary, The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms allows the following mobility rights to citizen and PR.

http://publications.gc.ca/collections/Collection/CH37-4-3-2002E.pdf

Mobility Rights

6.(1) Every citizen of Canada has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.

(2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right

(a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
(b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

(3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to

(a) any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of
province of present or previous residence; and
(b) any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.

CluelessBD

Jun 26, 2015
Hi,

Wondering if any one of the applicants who sent their EOI in June got any reply yet. Please let us know if anyone heard back from them.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CluelessBD said:
Hi,

Wondering if any one of the applicants who sent their EOI in June got any reply yet. Please let us know if anyone heard back from them.
some of the June applicants received invitation...
please see this link :D
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nbpnp-new-brunswick-skilled-workers-express-entry-category-network-here-t295243.510.html

Ishneetd

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
LANDED..........
November 2016
fahad04 said:
Dear All,

Today morning, I got invitation from NBPNP June 1st application. Thanks everyone. ;D
Congratulations!!!

What was your score out of 100 for the application. Also, what was your EE profile score? What was your NOC?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I initially applied in the month of May and wasn't sure if I'll be invited. I sent across another EOI on 1st June as my points increased. But on June 5th I got an invitation to apply and am working on preparing the application for it. After that in-fact I have spoken to one of the immigration officer on some of the queries that I had.

Yesterday again, I have got one more EOI for the application that I have sent across in June. I used the same email both the times and still I got this second EOI. Looks like the NBPNP is unable to handle the volume of EOI's and is operating on utter confusion.

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
@rajan

plz can u share your points?
can we still expect any more EOI invitations for this month??

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

I am filling EOI for NBPNP ,what should be the subject line for NOC 2147 ?

Br,

Hamed Mir.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
I initially applied in the month of May and wasn't sure if I'll be invited. I sent across another EOI on 1st June as my points increased. But on June 5th I got an invitation to apply and am working on preparing the application for it. After that in-fact I have spoken to one of the immigration officer on some of the queries that I had.

Yesterday again, I have got one more EOI for the application that I have sent across in June. I used the same email both the times and still I got this second EOI. Looks like the NBPNP is unable to handle the volume of EOI's and is operating on utter confusion.
Wow.. you were invited twice....
Guess they overlooked their first set of invites ;)
Congratulations! truly means they need and want you :D :D :D