Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgfarrales said:
hi, i have submitted the EOI form and no other documents. i also did not get any auto reply emails. i'm a bit confused, should i submit the ielts and eca documents together with the EOI form?

thanks in advance.
Other documents are not required to be submitted at this time. We need to send EOI form only, at this stage.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody is supposed to get a reply. NB will contact some of us who will be found eligible to apply. It will take 30 days to review all EOIs

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tgfarrales said:
hi, i have submitted the EOI form and no other documents. i also did not get any auto reply emails. i'm a bit confused, should i submit the ielts and eca documents together with the EOI form?

thanks in advance.
EOI form would suffice for now.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Nobody is supposed to get a reply. NB will contact some of us who will be found eligible to apply. It will take 30 days to review all EOIs
In June, I sent my EOI 18 times & got the auto-reply of 'cap full' every time. So, those who do not enter in the cap will receive this reply.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello everyone
i want to apply for NBNP. I am a Nurse and my profession is regulated in Canada.Could i apply for the same or i need an offer letter? because they have written in Educational columen"If you are being considered for nomination under an occupation regulated in New Brunswick, you will need a valid offer of employment from a New Brunswick employer"

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. I plan to apply NBPNP Express Entry which I think is my last hope. I just want to check the proper points computation for EXPERIENCE. My primary NOC is 7237 type B (welder) where i have two years experience. I also have over 2 years supervisory experience under different NOC 6314 type B (Customer Services Supervisors). Will my number of points be based only on my primary NOC which is 2 years or total 4 years including both NOC? I ask this question because it will be a crucial point for me to reach the minimum 67 points grid as i don't have any adaptability factors. thank you very much.

3. EXPERIENCE (Maximum 15 points) Use this chart to find the number of points based on your number of years of experience within a NOC 0, A, or B occupation.
Experience Maximum 15 point
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more years 15

anacarolinabm

Jun 24, 2015
Bad news....

Additional Applicant Selection Process for NBPNP―Express Entry

Top Priority Applicants: Connected to New Brunswick

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate a connection to New Brunswick described below:

1.are working in New Brunswick; use “work” in the email subject as keyword

2.have received post-secondary education credentials from a recognized New Brunswick institution; use “education” as keyword

3.have relatives living in New Brunswick as permanent residents or citizens for at least one year; use “relatives” as key word

4.have worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least one year in the past five years; use “previous work experience” as keyword

5.have a full-time, permanent offer of employment from a New Brunswick company; use “job offer” as key word

6.have as their first language French together with a TEF certificate validating the language and will apply under one of the professions listed below: use “French” as keyword

When you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line: Connection to New Brunswick and the key word listed above. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example:

Subject: Connection to New Brunswick, work

IMPORTANT NOTE: Preference will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting the Top Priority requirements, also have work experience in a priority occupation, listed below in Table 1.

Second Priority Applicants: Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms from the following on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise noted):

Individuals who have attended a NBPNP information session in the past 24 months or met with NBPNP staff at a domestic or international recruitment event.

You must demonstrate that you have attended an information session. For instance, having registered for the event or communicated with NBPNP staff at one of the events.

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: NBPNP Information Session/Recruitment Event and date. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example: “Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014”

IMPORTANT NOTE: Priority will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting Second Priority requirements, also have work experience in a high demand occupation listed below in Table 1.

Third Priority Applicants: Restricted Submission Period

Submission dates/times will be advertised on our website. Currently, we do NOT accept expressions of interests if you are not part of the top or second Priority Applicant groups.

Every month, we may accept a limited number of EOIs from people who must demonstrate their genuine interest in moving to New Brunswick. If you do not complete the EOI properly and you do not indicate why you should be invited to apply, your submission will be void.

You must demonstrate evidence of the ability to become economically established in New Brunswick, including having training and experience in a high priority sector, as determined by the Program.

Table 1: Given the large number of EOI received so far, we will accept applications from professionals with experience in the following occupations:

- Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales
- Business analysts
- Retail trade managers
- Hospitality managers, chefs with formal professional education
- Manufacturing managers
- Industrial mechanics
- Industrial electricians
- Bookkeepers
- Translators (English-French)
- Financials analysts and accountants (certified in Canada)

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: Open-[write your profession] for example: “Open-[programmer analyst]”. Failure to include this text in the subject line will void your EOI.

All individuals who fit one or more of the prioritized requirements above MUST also meet the minimum criteria (p. 7-9) of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) ― Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS).

NOTE: The recruitment of highly skilled Francophones is a priority for New Brunswick to maintain the linguistic balance of the Province. We encourage people who speak French fluently and have a desire to be part of our vibrant Francophone community to submit their expression of interest as they will be given priority.

These processes will be repeated each month, unless otherwise indicated. Please ensure that you visit our website often to see if any changes have been made.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anacarolinabm said:
Bad news....

Additional Applicant Selection Process for NBPNP―Express Entry

Top Priority Applicants: Connected to New Brunswick

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate a connection to New Brunswick described below:

1.are working in New Brunswick; use “work” in the email subject as keyword

2.have received post-secondary education credentials from a recognized New Brunswick institution; use “education” as keyword

3.have relatives living in New Brunswick as permanent residents or citizens for at least one year; use “relatives” as key word

4.have worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least one year in the past five years; use “previous work experience” as keyword

5.have a full-time, permanent offer of employment from a New Brunswick company; use “job offer” as key word

6.have as their first language French together with a TEF certificate validating the language and will apply under one of the professions listed below: use “French” as keyword

When you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line: Connection to New Brunswick and the key word listed above. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example:

Subject: Connection to New Brunswick, work

IMPORTANT NOTE: Preference will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting the Top Priority requirements, also have work experience in a priority occupation, listed below in Table 1.

Second Priority Applicants: Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms from the following on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise noted):

Individuals who have attended a NBPNP information session in the past 24 months or met with NBPNP staff at a domestic or international recruitment event.

You must demonstrate that you have attended an information session. For instance, having registered for the event or communicated with NBPNP staff at one of the events.

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: NBPNP Information Session/Recruitment Event and date. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example: “Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014”

IMPORTANT NOTE: Priority will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting Second Priority requirements, also have work experience in a high demand occupation listed below in Table 1.

Third Priority Applicants: Restricted Submission Period

Submission dates/times will be advertised on our website. Currently, we do NOT accept expressions of interests if you are not part of the top or second Priority Applicant groups.

Every month, we may accept a limited number of EOIs from people who must demonstrate their genuine interest in moving to New Brunswick. If you do not complete the EOI properly and you do not indicate why you should be invited to apply, your submission will be void.

You must demonstrate evidence of the ability to become economically established in New Brunswick, including having training and experience in a high priority sector, as determined by the Program.

Table 1: Given the large number of EOI received so far, we will accept applications from professionals with experience in the following occupations:

- Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales
- Business analysts
- Retail trade managers
- Hospitality managers, chefs with formal professional education
- Manufacturing managers
- Industrial mechanics
- Industrial electricians
- Bookkeepers
- Translators (English-French)
- Financials analysts and accountants (certified in Canada)

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: Open-[write your profession] for example: “Open-[programmer analyst]”. Failure to include this text in the subject line will void your EOI.

All individuals who fit one or more of the prioritized requirements above MUST also meet the minimum criteria (p. 7-9) of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) ― Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS).

NOTE: The recruitment of highly skilled Francophones is a priority for New Brunswick to maintain the linguistic balance of the Province. We encourage people who speak French fluently and have a desire to be part of our vibrant Francophone community to submit their expression of interest as they will be given priority.

These processes will be repeated each month, unless otherwise indicated. Please ensure that you visit our website often to see if any changes have been made.
unable to handle the volume of EOI's, looks like they have brought new rules in place. This is really bad for candidates who are outside of Canada.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
unable to handle the volume of EOI's, looks like they have brought new rules in place. This is really bad for candidates who are outside of Canada.
well., this new rule has just kicked me out of the picture.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Screw them. NB is a hell of a place to live. I'm not even dissapointed

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Russian said:
Screw them. NB is a hell of a place to live. I'm not even dissapointed
Same here

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
now additional criteria is removed from their website. :eek: :eek:

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nainabjj said:
now additional criteria is removed from their website. :eek: :eek:
Hopefully they remove this permanently forever and go within level play for all candidates. They can award extra points for candidates for with NB connection but it's unfair to give them priority

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
The selected candidates have to stay in New Brunswick for 3 years. Will they allow us to come home (India) once or twice during this period?