New Brunswick - Expression of interest

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genuinelyjenny said:
Wow.. you were invited twice....
Guess they overlooked their first set of invites ;)
Congratulations! truly means they need and want you :D :D :D
Thank you.

It just means they do not have a good process in place to check if they are not re-inviting the same candidate again. This is certainly not an indication of a province wanting a specific person.

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. I have 6 months of NB experience in NOC: 2173. Do they consider me in top priority stream applicants as per the July 1st criteria.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalpan said:
Dear Friends,
I am new to this forum. I have 6 months of NB experience in NOC: 2173. Do they consider me in top priority stream applicants as per the July 1st criteria.
Yes Kalpan, you can apply in Top priority Stream.

Sandip13

Jun 28, 2015
Hi, Any one who attended any NB session. Have received email invite after EOI submission in July ?? Any luck ??

Csawalha

Mar 16, 2015
Hi I sent my EOI by email 1st of July, when am i supposed to expect a reply of acceptance or rejection? how long does it normally take to get a reply for the 1st of July EOIs??

Appreciate your feedback guys

dreamcold

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi mates,

I just mailed my EOI form and received the below notification in a jiffy.

"We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes."

Could anyone help me out with this ?. Thanks in advance.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

I just mailed my EOI form and received the below notification in a jiffy.

"We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes."

Could anyone help me out with this ?. Thanks in advance.
Hi dream cold,

Please refer to this link...
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello, everyone. I need a help or maybe better to say advice. I just graduated from New Brunswick Community College and I got the job in the class B. Since that I understood that with such job I can apply for NBPNP program with employer support right away. I was wondering what would be a quicker way to get to the PR, to go through the NBPNP or to work for one year and then to apply under EE? Does anyone know what is processing time for NBPNP? Thanks!

Angelbd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick is now taking only 1st and 2nd priority applicants...it means that everyone cannot apply,is there any other province taking applications?

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
i got an email yesterday from NBPNP office, asking where was i located?
as i forgot to write some thing in why i am best candidate to NB in EOI.i replied them last night saying i am in NB but no response yet :D :D

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
Anyone from July applicant who had submitted all forms, have any information on processing time for NBPNP ?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Request you to please share a link

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
Hello, I have got an invitation to apply for NBPNP based on my EOI (score 86/100), in the checklist they say we need a relative in New Brunswick. I do not have any close relative here, I have studied here and graduated with a bachelor's degree as an international student and worked here for over 1 year. Is the relative mandatory? Why would it not be in the EOI then?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
Hello, I have got an invitation to apply for NBPNP based on my EOI (score 86/100), in the checklist they say we need a relative in New Brunswick. I do not have any close relative here, I have studied here and graduated with a bachelor's degree as an international student and worked here for over 1 year. Is the relative mandatory? Why would it not be in the EOI then?
Relative is not mandatory but having one basically strengthens your tie to the province.
If you already have an invite, plz go ahead and apply.