+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

vskhosa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have a general question. I work in Ontario right now as Electronics Technician (NOC 2241). So far my work experience is 7 months. I have done CCNA, and I was wondering if I can apply for a job in networking (NOC 2281) in New Brunswick and add my Ontario experience to it? Is that possible or it has to be the same NOC job to show the experience on the EOI? If not, then can I get a NOC 2241 job in New Brunswick and then add the Ontario experience, or it still has to be 1 complete year with one company?

Thank You in advance.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi - I have already applied for Ontario PNP program and the application is under process however i am not sure when it will be completed. Am i eligible for NBPNP ? i checked the form and i am getting 84 points. If i send the form to NB EE will that impact my ON-PNP?? please suggest
my CRS is 440.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Queries said:
Hi - I have already applied for Ontario PNP program and the application is under process however i am not sure when it will be completed. Am i eligible for NBPNP ? i checked the form and i am getting 84 points. If i send the form to NB EE will that impact my ON-PNP?? please suggest
my CRS is 440.
Please check with the following link to see if you qualify for the new crietria's

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
rajanvnv said:
Please check with the following link to see if you qualify for the new crietria's

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html
Thanks Rajan ... I just read the details on the link you provided ... i don't fall under first 2 categories as i don't have any link from NB.... working in ON for last 2 years ....
Thanks anyways ....

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Queries said:
my CRS is 440.
The Ontario PNP stream under which you applied is relatively fast, so depending on when you submitted your application you might get a response soon, see the spreadsheet for the processing times of others. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleback said:
The Ontario PNP stream under which you applied is relatively fast, so depending on when you submitted your application you might get a response soon, see the spreadsheet for the processing times of others. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ
All PNP programs are fast at the beginning but as they proceed, it tends to become slower. coz., one advantage of Ontario is they assure some kind of reply within 90 days for the fee that you pay.

NBPNP is also extremely fast. I looked into one of thread where a Chinese candidate has got his nomination in four and half weeks. Similarly, one of my friend also told me today that he has got his NB nomination in 6 weeks. coz., he is also one of the early applicant. We will have to wait how things turn out as more number of candidates start applying.

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
Here is the NB inivitation,

FYI.

applied on july 29th, got invited today, as i called them and reminded again, i am in the first priority anyways. Thanks.
:D

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
congrats bindas

Hi all, first of all thanks for this great resource in the forum. I have been searching for an answer and hope someone can help me out. I have received an invitation to apply for NB PNP, I was an international student and with a Canadian bachelors degree have over 1 year experience in a management NOC. When filling out the work experience and history, I am only using the experience from 1 job for my application for PNP and PR. I worked for 1 other job after graduation but I don't want to use that towards anything as I don't want to ask for a proof letter, also I worked as a research assistant and teaching assistant during my school years.

If I list these other jobs, do I have to provide proof of them if I don't want them counting towards anything or do I just list myself as studying and unemployed? please help thank you

Bottom line - I have NOC experience of 1 year in 1 particular job, is it mandatory to list other jobs worked in my work history of NB PNP and Express Entry PR Canadian Experience Class?

Thank you

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
Here is the NB inivitation,

FYI.

applied on july 29th, got invited today, as i called them and reminded again, i am in the first priority anyways. Thanks.
:D
Please which number did you call them with

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
Does Anybody got NBPNP? What is the processing time ?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
nav0991 said:
Does Anybody got NBPNP? What is the processing time ?
Two of the june 01 applicants are already been nominated by NBPNP through their EE profile.

So far, processing time is exactly 1 month. But it will be slower gradually. ThANKS

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
fahad04 said:
Two of the june 01 applicants are already been nominated by NBPNP through their EE profile.

So far, processing time is exactly 1 month. But it will be slower gradually. ThANKS
Good to know, Thanks Fahad

aji_nair

Sep 29, 2015
I have applied for PR Under express entry in skilled worker category and has 363 points only. Can I apply New Brunswick Labour Market Stream? In the application guideline they said "Applications are not accepted from applicants who have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada".

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aji_nair said:
I have applied for PR Under express entry in skilled worker category and has 363 points only. Can I apply New Brunswick Labour Market Stream? In the application guideline they said "Applications are not accepted from applicants who have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada".
By that statement, what they mean is, you can apply for NBPNP if you have applied for other provincial nominations. It is in fact mandatory for you to apply in EE before you can submit a provincial application. Please go through the NB PNP site to see if you are eligible to apply at this point of time.

aji_nair

Sep 29, 2015
rajanvnv said:
By that statement, what they mean is, you can apply for NBPNP if you have applied for other provincial nominations. It is in fact mandatory for you to apply in EE before you can submit a provincial application. Please go through the NB PNP site to see if you are eligible to apply at this point of time.
Thanks for the reply.. How long do I commit to stay there ??