+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajanvnv said:
if you do not get invited, they'll re-consider your EOI for next month automatically. But there is no harm if you re -submit your EOI next month as well.
thanks. I resubmitted because i i did not send my resume with he application. now i again applies to them. Do they respond on 16th of every month?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
thanks. I resubmitted because i i did not send my resume with he application. now i again applies to them. Do they respond on 16th of every month?
If your EOI is successful, then you will hear back from the NBPNP through an email inviting you to apply to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from the 1st to 15th of the next subsequent month. If your EOI was not successful, you will not hear back from them. However, you may submit a new EOI during the period during which the NBPNP accepts EOIs. It should be noted that it would be advisable to send in a new EOI once you have increased your score potential, thus ensuring that you are more competitive.

Assume you applied on Nov 1st. You would hear back on the status of your EOI between December 1st and 15th.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Guys,

Can someone send me the link for information session? I need this to qualify in EOI for NB. I checked one link which I found somewhere in this thread but I'm getting some error.

Thanks in advance

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Does anyone knows can I send my EOI form one month before I make one-year of full-time work if I have 1560 hours worked? Thanks!

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
rajanvnv said:
If your EOI is successful, then you will hear back from the NBPNP through an email inviting you to apply to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream from the 1st to 15th of the next subsequent month. If your EOI was not successful, you will not hear back from them. However, you may submit a new EOI during the period during which the NBPNP accepts EOIs. It should be noted that it would be advisable to send in a new EOI once you have increased your score potential, thus ensuring that you are more competitive.

Assume you applied on Nov 1st. You would hear back on the status of your EOI between December 1st and 15th.
Hi rajanvnv,
I just recently applied for EOI. I got an automated reply "We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes."

Should I expect a reply from them? Im an NOC 2171

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
bestofluck said:
Hi Bestofluck and other members of the forum.

I was going through the website. It requires us to prove connection. I do not fulfill the criteria on "Connections" but my points are more than required.

My question is , how can we send EOI when we are not meeting their connection requirement?

Please inform.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Bestofluck and other members of the forum.

I was going through the website. It requires us to prove connection. I do not fulfill the criteria on "Connections" but my points are more than required.

My question is , how can we send EOI when we are not meeting their connection requirement?

Please inform.
You don't need connections, you have to tell them why would you like to settle in NB and what appeals you.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
bestofluck said:
You don't need connections, you have to tell them why would you like to settle in NB and what appeals you.
But they have made prirotities (1): with connection
Priority (2): with attending seminar.

As of other than this they are not accepting.

It clearly states on their website (1) and (2) :

h t tp ://w w w .welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

Correct me if I am looking at the wrong page.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sameer_mobin said:
But they have made prirotities (1): with connection
Priority (2): with attending seminar.

As of other than this they are not accepting.

It clearly states on their website (1) and (2) :

h t tp ://w w w .welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

Correct me if I am looking at the wrong page.

open the link

https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf
now submit the form at

entree.express.entry%40gnb.ca

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
bestofluck said:
now submit the form at

entree.express.entry%40gnb.ca
Dear bestofluck.

Thanks for helping me.I understand what you are saying.But what I cannot get clarified upon is that do how can we apply when we havent fulfilled the eligibility criteria (1) and (2).

This is my question.

If anyone can also answer I'll be thankful.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sameer_mobin said:
Dear bestofluck.

Thanks for helping me.I understand what you are saying.But what I cannot get clarified upon is that do how can we apply when we havent fulfilled the eligibility criteria (1) and (2).

This is my question.

you open the EOI application . IF u have 67 points or more you can fill up the form and its easy. i submitted just before few days and its simple. nothing like ties or connections is asked.

leave it blank. where it says intention to new Brunswick. just say n/A

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Dear bestofluck.

This is my question.

You are right. If someone doesn't qualify in prio-1 or 2, their application just gets ignored. One can apply every month, but I don't think the visa officers will consider it, unless their policy changes and their site reflects that change.

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Please what do they mean by "Open Occupation".?

Again, is there any place they stated jobs in demand?

Immediate answer will be well appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
PJ1220 said:
Hi bestofluck, sameer_mobin and husky10ng, please refer to this link for NBPNP EOI Eligibility Requirements. If you fall any of prio 1 and 2, use this as the subject of your email as stated in the link. The demand professions are also written there.

All the best.
Hi PJ.

Thanks. As of now I dont fall in priority 1 or 2 so I will not send EOI rather than getting an automated rejection or ignored. I am monitoring their website regularly so that as soon as they broaden their categories, I apply as relevant. Till then I'll stay patient.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi bestofluck, sameer_mobin and husky10ng, please refer to this link for NBPNP EOI Eligibility Requirements.
http://welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

If you fall any of prio 1 and 2, use this as the subject of your email as stated in the link. The demand professions are also written there.

All the best.