+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New born child after SINP nomination

MALIK_2018

Jan 18, 2018
Plz help.. we are expecting a child and have submitted my Eapr under sinp nomination... sinp states on their web site that nomination will not be revised in case of new born.... does it mean that we only have to notify to ircc about new born.. ??

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
Plz help.. we are expecting a child and have submitted my Eapr under sinp nomination... sinp states on their web site that nomination will not be revised in case of new born.... does it mean that we only have to notify to ircc about new born..

Any update regarding your case? I m also in same situation. What happened to your case ? Did u contact SINP ?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Plz help.. we are expecting a child and have submitted my Eapr under sinp nomination... sinp states on their web site that nomination will not be revised in case of new born.... does it mean that we only have to notify to ircc about new born.. ??
Were you able to get the answer ? i am also sailing in the same board. Could you please help me ?

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
Were you able to get the answer ? i am also sailing in the same board. Could you please help me ?

If your baby born after you applied for PR then just inform to CIC via Webform with baby birth certificate. Cic will guide you then what additional documents they need. There will be no effect on your sinp nomination. It will remain same.

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you for your inquiry.

The SINP has a policy based on the CIC, OP 7(b) Provincial Nominees section below. The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after a nomination decision. Please include this email in your application to CIO for their information.

The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances.

The following link is to IRCC’s website where individuals can add additional dependents to their PR application once submitted to IRCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

Kind regards,

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
If your baby born after you applied for PR then just inform to CIC via Webform with baby birth certificate. Cic will guide you then what additional documents they need. There will be no effect on your sinp nomination. It will remain same.
Thank you for your reply. Actually, i just received my nomination and we are expecting our child birth in next few days (even before receiving the ITA from CIC). But as per above communication from SINP, it seems like they are not interested to know any good news, rather they mention that it should be communicated to IRCC. It's confusing..... Therefore, what would be a better way to handle this situation ?

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
I would just you to include your baby in your PR application to CIC with baby birth certificate. If you will add later it might delay your application processing time. When u will include your baby in your application, you must show extra 3000 something canadian dollar for your baby in your account as well. As cic webset for exact amount. Best of luck

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Actually due to covid19, everything is closed in Saudi Arabia and i cannot obtain any government issued document. I cannot obtain the PCC as well. What should i do now ?

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Express Entry, I have not yet accepted the SINP nomination in my CIC account. Just to gain some time as well... they allow me to accept the nomination until 29 April 2020. Therefore, i am thinking to delay it until last week of April 2020.

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
Yes its a good thought. By that time you will have good news of baby and this Corona thing migh be gone.

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
No there is no risk. DONT WORRY. Once you will accept the nomination you will get 600 extra point and you will get ITA from cic in next draw.