+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never give up low academic gap of 3 years 2 siblings in Canada ( Citizens)

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
As you can see from the title of the thread. I was refused 2 times. My grades were ( DDEFUG) U stand for ungraded and G for worse than F. In my gcms notes they stated my Low academic. I had a gap of more than 3 years (2019-2022) And 2 siblings in Canada PR holders both of them. I was discouraged by almost everyone. Especially those bad constants. And many member on this forum. Which I prefer not to say the name of. I asked many people for help but they said no. Luckily my brother found me a lawyer. Which I cannot say the name of as this is a public forum. He helped and told me the IRCC and the visa cannot reject for baseless reason such as low academic or siblings in Canada. I trusted him and lodged my file with them. I was so scared that I lodged my file after 7 months lol. But I finally applied and got my PPR in 48 days. So moral of the story is not give up. Get a professional Help( Lawyers recommended ) and pray to god that you get approved. Good luck everyone. Ps Just got my passport stamped can’t wait to be with my bro and sis.
Link to the stupid people saying I won’t get it

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/student-visa-rejected-twice.743511/

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Congratulations on getting approved. I was one of them who commented on your thread. I would say when you seek opinions from others, you don't take them word by word, you listen to their opinions and make your own opinion. The more opinions you get, the more information you have to play with and make a calculated decision.

You would not be saying the same had things gone sideways. Wish you all the very best. All is well if the end is well.

HS7

Jun 6, 2022
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2022
Med's Done....
June 6, 2022
Congrtz,, what did the lawyer do differently from your previous application? A better SOP?

Kjjj uhh

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Congratulations on getting approved. I was one of them who commented on your thread. I would say when you seek opinions from others, you don't take them word by word, you listen to their opinions and make your own opinion. The more opinions you get, the more information you have to play with and make a calculated decision.

You would not be saying the same had things gone sideways. Wish you all the very best. All is well if the end is well.
I would have even posted even if I got rejected saying you and those stupid ass people were right. But I am not. My only point here posting was to encourage people saying them in this forum or somewhere else. That they can’t get their just because they have low academic or siblings like they told me. There are clear Laws which us and the IRCC has to follow. Clearly no one on this forum knows about it l. But still want to reply just because they got accepted and think they can say people whether they can get rejected or not. Like they are some kind of experts.
I saw your doing a judicial review good luck on that.
I won’t reply to you anymore because I have a flight tomorrow to Vancouver.
Good luck again.

Last edited:

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I would have even posted even if I got rejected saying you and those stupid ass people were right. But I am not. My only point here posting was to encourage people saying them in this forum or somewhere else. That they can’t get their just because they have low academic or siblings like they told me. There are clear Laws which us and the IRCC has to follow. Clearly no one on this forum knows about it l. But still want to reply just because they got accepted and think they can say people whether they can get rejected or not. Like they are some kind of experts.
I saw your doing a judicial review good luck on that.
I won’t reply to you anymore because I have a flight tomorrow to Vancouver.
Good luck again.
Have a safe travel

kunalchhabra

Feb 23, 2022
As you can see from the title of the thread. I was refused 2 times. My grades were ( DDEFUG) U stand for ungraded and G for worse than F. In my gcms notes they stated my Low academic. I had a gap of more than 3 years (2019-2022) And 2 siblings in Canada PR holders both of them. I was discouraged by almost everyone. Especially those bad constants. And many member on this forum. Which I prefer not to say the name of. I asked many people for help but they said no. Luckily my brother found me a lawyer. Which I cannot say the name of as this is a public forum. He helped and told me the IRCC and the visa cannot reject for baseless reason such as low academic or siblings in Canada. I trusted him and lodged my file with them. I was so scared that I lodged my file after 7 months lol. But I finally applied and got my PPR in 48 days. So moral of the story is not give up. Get a professional Help( Lawyers recommended ) and pray to god that you get approved. Good luck everyone. Ps Just got my passport stamped can’t wait to be with my bro and sis.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/student-visa-rejected-twice.743511/
hey do you have marks or percentage in your high school ? if yes can you tell how much percentage was it? like I have reapplied after getting refusal and I had 66% and 7 bands
my individual score was
English-75
Business-70
Economics-57
Physical Education-80
Accountacy-51
I hope I get this time !!

Erenn

Aug 12, 2022

Hey..I also have two siblings(2 elder sisters) PR in Canada (1 sister India) . I have 1 refusal, reapplied and still waiting for the decision.
--------------------------------------------
My study permit was refused last year (2021).
Profile - 10th(83%), 12th(89%), B.Tech in Comp. Engg (7.9 CGPA) (no backlogs), 1.8 years Work Exp as Software Dev. Was going to do Diploma in Computer Programming.
Reasons - low language score ( IELTS 6.5 with 5.5 in one module), Do not leave Canada

I re-applied on April 23, 2022 with strong profile - IELTS 7 (8, 7.5 ,6 ,6) , Masters in Computer Science - Concordia University.
--------------------------------------------
I'd like to know that how did you prove home-ties? (incase I get rejection again due to home-ties, I can file again using strong documentation.)

Also I'd appreciate if seniors can also give any advise for my case...
Thank you.