+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Ever Give Up - Got student visa after 6.5 years of study Gap

Uzmasheikh

Dec 7, 2017
Congratulations. I have passed my 12 back in the 2007 and now i want to apply for bachelors in marketing, haven’t work in between.please guide what i can prepare to make my case strong.
P.s i am married women with 2 children wanting yo take my dependents along

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Congratulations. I have passed my 12 back in the 2007 and now i want to apply for bachelors in marketing, haven’t work in between.please guide what i can prepare to make my case strong.
P.s i am married women with 2 children wanting yo take my dependents along
Go ahead and apply Uzma

rana sena

Mar 5, 2018
Hello Friends,

Big thanks to all of you, your continuous support and guidance fuel my energy and make me believe that I can also do, whatever my mind says.

I have been visited so many consultants, all say NO. I have more than 6.5 years of working experience and I wish to apply for a student visa, so even I also think that this would be a negative point for me. But I want to take chance, so I appeared for the visa and got successfully in just 20 days.

Life sometimes not in our hand, we just need to do whatever the god suggest us to do. if we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up.

Believe me, there is no system like study gap for Canada visa. There are many forum members got visas even after 17 years so whoever tells you that the study gap matter is like a bullshit.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding to the visa or study gap, I will do my best to guide all my current and future fellow members.

May all guys wishes come true.
hello there
i have completed my 10th with 90% , 12th 83'% , Bachelors with 61% with 10 backlogs and cleared them all
1 year work experience, published paper. what are odds for my profile getting admit into Universities & college?
& i am really concerned about that more backlogs leads to Visa rejection is this true?
can anyone help me out please
thank you

ankitvashisht

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hello Friends,

Is it possible to get study permit at the age of 33 years with almost 7 years of work experience. I did my master in 2011, prior to my master I did my diploma in 2003, post my diploma in mechanical engineering I worked for almost two years on cash payment basis. In 2005 I started by bachelors in mechanical engg. which need to be completed in 2008 but it got completed in 2009. My master in Mechanical Engg. is also regular.
My Ielts score S:7, R:7, L:8, W:6.5 Over all: 7

And one consultant is offering me Thompson rivers university offer letter and other offers me the Lambton college Ontario province....... which one is better in between these two to choose.

Thanks in advance for your valuable answers. Kindly guide me

Mohit91

May 16, 2018
Hello Friends,

Big thanks to all of you, your continuous support and guidance fuel my energy and make me believe that I can also do, whatever my mind says.

I have been visited so many consultants, all say NO. I have more than 6.5 years of working experience and I wish to apply for a student visa, so even I also think that this would be a negative point for me. But I want to take chance, so I appeared for the visa and got successfully in just 20 days.

Life sometimes not in our hand, we just need to do whatever the god suggest us to do. if we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up.

Believe me, there is no system like study gap for Canada visa. There are many forum members got visas even after 17 years so whoever tells you that the study gap matter is like a bullshit.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding to the visa or study gap, I will do my best to guide all my current and future fellow members.

HI Ketan,

Hello Friends,

Hi Ketan,
I have similar case with GAP. Need some guidance and help. Please let me know how I can reach you

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
My 2 Cents - If you have more than 5 years of work exp, then apply only to Universities. Community Colleges won't even process your application and you might be waiting in hope for their reply. I wasted considerable amount time waiting for their reply and missed University application deadlines.

Siya17

Jun 4, 2018
Hi,
Can anyone please guide me will I be able to take admission as well as vil my student visa vil be approved in case of gap between my 11th n 12th garde?
What are the chancess of approval???

*Here is my situation*

I completed my 10th grade exam in 2013 then gave 11th grade in 2014 thn now this year gave my 12th grade exam in 2018. There is 3 years gap from 11th to 12th standard. Am i eligible to study in Canada .

10th- 82.55% and
12th- 68%

Does my Gap will create a problem for me? Related to getting admission and visa?

Thankyou in advance

God bless u

Thanks & Regards,

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello there
i have completed my 10th with 90% , 12th 83'% , Bachelors with 61% with 10 backlogs and cleared them all
1 year work experience, published paper. what are odds for my profile getting admit into Universities & college?
& i am really concerned about that more backlogs leads to Visa rejection is this true?
can anyone help me out please
thank you
your Visa can't get rejected because of backlogs, just give reasons in your SOP. Your Bachelor is low as most university considers a score of 70% but there are some other university who will consider you especially if your IELTS are good same thing applies to when applying for a visa

..but there are many colleges that will gladly admit you for your percentage

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello Friends,

Is it possible to get study permit at the age of 33 years with almost 7 years of work experience. I did my master in 2011, prior to my master I did my diploma in 2003, post my diploma in mechanical engineering I worked for almost two years on cash payment basis. In 2005 I started by bachelors in mechanical engg. which need to be completed in 2008 but it got completed in 2009. My master in Mechanical Engg. is also regular.
My Ielts score S:7, R:7, L:8, W:6.5 Over all: 7

And one consultant is offering me Thompson rivers university offer letter and other offers me the Lambton college Ontario province....... which one is better in between these two to choose.

Thanks in advance for your valuable answers. Kindly guide me
The first question is.. what program you going for after you've done a 1st Masters?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
HI Ketan,

Hi Ketan,
I have similar case with GAP. Need some guidance and help. Please let me know how I can reach you
Gaps is no longer a much of a big deal in SP application as long as you can justify the reasons for the gap. Many people has gotten SP with a 5-10yrs gap, simply prepare a delicious SOP that is really good and convincing

Reactions: Al Saudi

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
My 2 Cents - If you have more than 5 years of work exp, then apply only to Universities. Community Colleges won't even process your application and you might be waiting in hope for their reply. I wasted considerable amount time waiting for their reply and missed University application deadlines.
I respectfully disagree, every prospect students have a different submitted application with relative good, bad, impressive, worst, or just moderately considered. The things, it you have a good academic profile, nothing stands a chance in getting an admission

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi,
Can anyone please guide me will I be able to take admission as well as vil my student visa vil be approved in case of gap between my 11th n 12th garde?
What are the chancess of approval???

*Here is my situation*

I completed my 10th grade exam in 2013 then gave 11th grade in 2014 thn now this year gave my 12th grade exam in 2018. There is 3 years gap from 11th to 12th standard. Am i eligible to study in Canada .

10th- 82.55% and
12th- 68%

Does my Gap will create a problem for me? Related to getting admission and visa?

Thankyou in advance

God bless u

Thanks & Regards,
you have to prepare a good SOP to explicitly convince the VO for the reasons for the gaps, and as well as you low 12th-68%

Your gap doesn't stops you from getting an admission or a visa

Reactions: Al Saudi

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I respectfully disagree, every prospect students have a different submitted application with relative good, bad, impressive, worst, or just moderately considered. The things, it you have a good academic profile, nothing stands a chance in getting an admission
My post was based on facts and not based on opinion. I have an email from Durham, Lambton and GBC, clearly mentioning that they don't give admissions to guys with more than 5 years of gap since last education. Call their admission office and find for yourself.