+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Never Ever Give Up - Got student visa after 6.5 years of study Gap

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Oh great to hear that ur from Hyderabad as well.

Did u applied under spp or general.. Please share me the details of documents required if u aware of it... Or else we need to wait for Mr Ketan to help .

Reactions: Amitbirajdar7

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
BBA(2008) - 65%
MBA UK(2011) - 62%
Marketing experience - more than 6.5 years
IELTS - 6.5
University of Winnipeg
Marketing mgt Diploma JAN 2018

Hello Ketan even I have a doubt, as it is evident from your profile that you completed your Masters and also have experience and you applied for Diploma? I mean what explanation you gave in SOP regarding this? like why you opted for this course?

Peterson111

Aug 31, 2017
Hello Friends,

Big thanks to all of you, your continuous support and guidance fuel my energy and make me believe that I can also do, whatever my mind says.

I have been visited so many consultants, all say NO. I have more than 6.5 years of working experience and I wish to apply for a student visa, so even I also think that this would be a negative point for me. But I want to take chance, so I appeared for the visa and got successfully in just 20 days.

Life sometimes not in our hand, we just need to do whatever the god suggest us to do. if we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up.

Believe me, there is no system like study gap for Canada visa. There are many forum members got visas even after 17 years so whoever tells you that the study gap matter is like a bullshit.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding to the visa or study gap, I will do my best to guide all my current and future fellow members.

May all guys wishes come true.
Congratulations I key into your blessings my dear and so shall be for me as I celebrate with you , I have applied also but after application I got a email on request for an additional document which I have sent and they have acknowledged it what signs can you call that ?

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello Ketan even I have a doubt, as it is evident from your profile that you completed your Masters and also have experience and you applied for Diploma? I mean what explanation you gave in SOP regarding this? like why you opted for this course?
My complete study in finance field but worked throughout in marketing field so I have strong point to convenience visa officer that to grow in marketing field I have to have a marketing degree which emphasizes my skills and knowledge.

That's it, VO agreed with my way of explanation.

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Congratulations I key into your blessings my dear and so shall be for me as I celebrate with you , I have applied also but after application I got a email on request for an additional document which I have sent and they have acknowledged it what signs can you call that ?
I purely think positive for you.

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
My complete study in finance field but worked throughout in marketing field so I have strong point to convenience visa officer that to grow in marketing field I have to have a marketing degree which emphasizes my skills and knowledge.

That's it, VO agreed with my way of explanation.
Thank you so much for the reply.

sfh29

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Did you link your application online? what is the status?
yes i linked my application online on 2nd sept.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
yes i linked my application online on 2nd sept.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You will get the result soon as they started reviewing your application. In sha Allah you will get the positive response. All the best

Akshayshaiju

Nov 20, 2017
Hi ketan,
My name is Akshay... I completed my 10th in 2013 with 7.6 cgpa and 12th in 2015 with 80%.. And after that I worked in bakery and confectionary field... and now I want to do diploma in hospitality in canada.. will it be possible? Pls reply