31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Hello Friends,

Big thanks to all of you, your continuous support and guidance fuel my energy and make me believe that I can also do, whatever my mind says.

I have been visited so many consultants, all say NO. I have more than 6.5 years of working experience and I wish to apply for a student visa, so even I also think that this would be a negative point for me. But I want to take chance, so I appeared for the visa and got successfully in just 20 days.

Life sometimes not in our hand, we just need to do whatever the god suggest us to do. if we listen to people's opinion, might bring us back but our self-confident may take us up.

Believe me, there is no system like study gap for Canada visa. There are many forum members got visas even after 17 years so whoever tells you that the study gap matter is like a bullshit.

Please contact me if you have any questions regarding to the visa or study gap, I will do my best to guide all my current and future fellow members.

May all guys wishes come true.

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Congratulation Ketan...Can you please share your profile as I also have 5 years gap and my visa got rejected for Sep intake and I am planning to reapply for Jan 2018 Intake

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Many Congratulations!
Could you share your profile!
BBA(2008) - 65%
MBA UK(2011) - 62%
Marketing experience - more than 6.5 years
IELTS - 6.5
University of Winnipeg
Marketing mgt Diploma JAN 2018

Ketan Sitapara

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
Surat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
31-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
20-Sep-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
24-Dec-2017
Congratulation Ketan...Can you please share your profile as I also have 5 years gap and my visa got rejected for Sep intake and I am planning to reapply for Jan 2018 Intake
My advise is to try with strong SOP.

Please share your profile

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
My advise is to try with strong SOP.

Please share your profile
Visa Applied for Sep 2017 intake
Applied on 31 July 2017 through Delhi VFS
Reason for Rejection:
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
future prospects and plans.

My Profile:
Xth: 70 %
XII: 65%
Btech from Computer Science: 70%
Having Experience as System Engineer of 5 Years
IELTS: S:7, R:7, L:8, W:6 Over all: 7
Applied in NYIT for INCS (Information Network & Computer Security)

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
HI Ketan ,
Congratulations .

My name is Ayesha & i am from Hyderabad .

i too got rejection for Sep 2017 intake and got a an offer from the same college for Jan 2018 Intake for IBM - International Business Management .
I applied for CAIPS & got the report which shows that the officer dont think that i am a eligible student & my academic performance is not that good and i dont have strong ties in my home country and no travel history also . And my weakest point in rejection was my SOP which was a disaster . Now i want to apply for Jan 2018 intake with a different course and a strong SOP .

Attached is my profile . Please help me for the required documents to apply under non SPP category & kindly guide me to apply online .
Last time i submitted a paper application which was a suspense till the last moment .

2014- Bachelors of LAW ( Its a regular course which i started in 2008 but could complete only in 2014 due to some family issues and its a 3 years LLB course which i completed in 6 years ) - Second Division
2008 to till date
- Working at TCS Hyderabad - 8.7 years of experience as Executive Administration
IELTS : Over all is 6.5
Medical and all other documents are in place . Just need your guidance as how to apply online . I will be great full for your help .

P.S : I am waiting for your kind reply or a mail to the mentioned ID .. i am in real need of help & have to apply soon .

Regards ,
Ayesha
ayeshasultana2171@gmail.com

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Hello Ayesha

Why didn't you link your profile online? It will show the updates same as that of Online Application.

HI Ketan ,
Congratulations .

My name is Ayesha & i am from Hyderabad .

i too got rejection for Sep 2017 intake and got a an offer from the same college for Jan 2018 Intake for IBM - International Business Management .
I applied for CAIPS & got the report which shows that the officer dont think that i am a eligible student & my academic performance is not that good and i dont have strong ties in my home country and no travel history also . And my weakest point in rejection was my SOP which was a disaster . Now i want to apply for Jan 2018 intake with a different course and a strong SOP .

Attached is my profile . Please help me for the required documents to apply under non SPP category & kindly guide me to apply online .
Last time i submitted a paper application which was a suspense till the last moment .

2014- Bachelors of LAW ( Its a regular course which i started in 2008 but could complete only in 2014 due to some family issues and its a 3 years LLB course which i completed in 6 years ) - Second Division
2008 to till date
- Working at TCS Hyderabad - 8.7 years of experience as Executive Administration
IELTS : Over all is 6.5
Medical and all other documents are in place . Just need your guidance as how to apply online . I will be great full for your help .

P.S : I am waiting for your kind reply or a mail to the mentioned ID .. i am in real need of help & have to apply soon .

Regards ,
Ayesha
ayeshasultana2171@gmail.com

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

You won't believe as how many times I tried to link my paper application online but was in vain. Hence thought of applying online this time..

Can u help with required documents and the steps to submit online under general category.??

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
I applied Offline through Delhi VFS as my consultant said VO process offline applications fast compared to online applications. I was also facing difficulty in linking my application online but I saw some post in this forum through which I was able to link my application. Are you facing problem with Sur Name in your passport?

Reactions: Dhanoa priya

ayeshasultana2171

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Yes..

I don't have a family name or a surname in my passport.. It's just a given name in it.. So I tried a lot with all the options posted in this forum but could not get through...
Do u suggest I should apply offline at Hyderabad vfs again but I will have same issue of not getting it linked online!!!!

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
Yes same problem with my brother's application he didn't have surname so he was not able to link online I also tried everything. You want to apply online only to get updates of your application status? but I don't think it is of use. After linking online also I got the final status updated and email at the same time. I am not an expert in this but as per my consultant it is good to apply offline that too through Delhi VFS. BTW I am also from Hyderabad