+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!Sample Job Offer Letter LCP - got message from CIC thru mycic page

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Done :)

tin333 said:
hi job_seeker.. Kindly send me also the sample draft job Offer for LCP. My email add is tintin_francisco @ yahoo.com. I need to renew my work permit under the same employer asap.. tnx so much :)

lady23

Jul 13, 2012
Hi job_seeker.can you help me im also renewing my work permit w/same employer under LCP soon.can you send me the sample draft job offer letter.my email add is thelmaroel@yahoo.com.ph.Thanks a lot!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Forwarded the email. Note that it is a skeleton letter (some kind of a provide info thing). If you need more help, let me know.

lady23 said:
Hi job_seeker.can you help me im also renewing my work permit w/same employer under LCP soon.can you send me the sample draft job offer letter.my email add is thelmaroel @ yahoo.com.ph.Thanks a lot!

Sweetie pie

Star Member
Dec 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2013
AOR Received.
May 22, 2013 Aip May 22, 2014
File Transfer...
May 26, 2014 Kingston
Med's Request
May 27, 2014
Med's Done....
june 12, 2014 lc2 kit receive june 12, 2014 june 25 kit send
Interview........
January 5, 2015 got interveiw date
LANDED..........
January 13, 2015
Can anyone help me? i applied for work permit and restoration but when i submitted my document i when to the checklist and saw document required by could it be that i did not upload the document properly?

Ramelcita

Jan 26, 2014
Hello!! In applying my open work permit it is said that one of the documents needed is that the job offer letter or contract from the employer giving job title, wages and working conditions.. I have an employment contract already. Should I still provide this job offer letter?? Please I need your reliable advices?? Thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
No you don't need a job offer nor a contract to apply for an open work permit.

Ramelcita said:
Hello!! In applying my open work permit it is said that one of the documents needed is that the job offer letter or contract from the employer giving job title, wages and working conditions.. I have an employment contract already. Should I still provide this job offer letter?? Please I need your reliable advices?? Thank you!

vickyfellas

Oct 2, 2012
Dear Job_seeker,

I would appreciate it if you share some sample so that I can finalize mine.
I sent you my email address

Best,
Vickyfellas

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
hi job_seeker, pls pls if you could you also send me a copy of a rough draft of this job offer letter? i am planning to send my visa extension application this July and im so confused on what job letter to submit, i just registered so i am just going to leave my email. Angel_babyteen@hotmail.com
thank you so much. :)

CVB26

Apr 4, 2014
Hi Job_seeker kindly please help me regarding the job offer letter please. My contract will expire next month and I will apply for an extension of work permit soon.
Thank you very much :)

jennag

Dec 29, 2015
Hi Job Seeker,
Would you be able to send me a sample job offer letter for a live in caregiver? We are applying for a work permit with a change of employer. Thank you in advance. jennagreenspoon@gmail.com