+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!Sample Job Offer Letter LCP - got message from CIC thru mycic page

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did submit/uploaded a letter from my employer that they still need my service as their Live-In Caregiver. I did submit/upload also our New Contract ( the 7-page new template of our new Live-in Caregiver Employee/Employer Contract) What does CIC mean about this letter asking for additional document? Please help me. Kindly send me sample of Job Offer Letter? I need to upload on or before December 30, 2010 (that's tomorrow) Thanks for the help!.

An additional document is required to support your Online Application ref # XXXXXX
Please submit a copy of your new contract with your employer.

It is important that you provide the document requested to continue with your Online Application.

Provide the requested document by choosing the "View Document Checklist" button in the "Transmitted" section of the MyCIC Welcome Page and follow the directions provided in the checklist.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
The letter said a new contract with your employer so accomplish the contract that can be found at the website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/LCP-sample_contract.pdf

honeysweetie said:
I did submit/uploaded a letter from my employer that they still need my service as their Live-In Caregiver. I did submit/upload also our New Contract ( the 7-page new template of our new Live-in Caregiver Employee/Employer Contract) What does CIC mean about this letter asking for additional document? Please help me. Kindly send me sample of Job Offer Letter? I need to upload on or before December 30, 2010 (that's tomorrow) Thanks for the help!.

An additional document is required to support your Online Application ref # XXXXXX
Please submit a copy of your new contract with your employer.

It is important that you provide the document requested to continue with your Online Application.

Provide the requested document by choosing the "View Document Checklist" button in the "Transmitted" section of the MyCIC Welcome Page and follow the directions provided in the checklist.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi job_seeker I did that. My employer and I signed and filled-up the informations therein.

Here's what the document checklist asking me to upload. This what came out from clicking the ? mark.

Job Offer Letter
A job offer letter is a letter provided by your employer. This letter explains the details of your job offer, including:
a description of the duties;
the wages and working conditions;
a statement of essential qualifications;
the registrations or licenses that you need; and
your name, your date of birth, your place of birth and address.

job_seeker said:
The letter said a new contract with your employer so accomplish the contract that can be found at the website.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/pub/LCP-sample_contract.pdf

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
sent you a rough draft of the job offer letter. You can improve on it or send be your specifics and will revise it properly :)

honeysweetie said:
Hi job_seeker I did that. My employer and I signed and filled-up the informations therein.

Here's what the document checklist asking me to upload. This what came out from clicking the ? mark.

Job Offer Letter
A job offer letter is a letter provided by your employer. This letter explains the details of your job offer, including:
a description of the duties;
the wages and working conditions;
a statement of essential qualifications;
the registrations or licenses that you need; and
your name, your date of birth, your place of birth and address.

Reactions: 42687

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much job_seeker. Btw do you think I will pre-dated the Job Offer Letter with the date I signed my Contract? (My employer and I signed the Contract last Nov. 12, 2010; and I applied online last Nov. 14, 2010)

Your time and effort sending me message is highly appreciated. God bless you more!

job_seeker said:
sent you a rough draft of the job offer letter. You can improve on it or send be your specifics and will revise it properly :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup, you should put the date on or before you signed your contract.
honeysweetie said:
Thank you so much job_seeker. Btw do you think I will pre-dated the Job Offer Letter with the date I signed my Contract? (My employer and I signed the Contract last Nov. 12, 2010; and I applied online last Nov. 14, 2010)

Your time and effort sending me message is highly appreciated. God bless you more!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Job_seeker I sent you a message in your inbox. If you don't mind, can I borrow your time to revise it please? Sad to say because my employer who is signing and supposedly doing the Job Letter is on her night duty shift as a Nurse so much better I will do it and when she will come home tomorrow I will just let her read and sign it. Appreciated your help! I really need to upload the said additional documents on or before tomorrow December 30, 2010. Please? Thanks and Happy new year to you!

job_seeker said:
Yup, you should put the date on or before you signed your contract.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Just got home myself. Read and did some revisions (very minor :))
honeysweetie said:
Hi Job_seeker I sent you a message in your inbox. If you don't mind, can I borrow your time to revise it please? Sad to say because my employer who is signing and supposedly doing the Job Letter is on her night duty shift as a Nurse so much better I will do it and when she will come home tomorrow I will just let her read and sign it. Appreciated your help! I really need to upload the said additional documents on or before tomorrow December 30, 2010. Please? Thanks and Happy new year to you!

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yay I got my WP extension :) Special thanks to Job_seeker for all the infos you had gave me. Thumbs up to you. My WP extension signed December 30, 2010; that means CIC-Veg processed my application within their timeline which is 47-days processing - same employer, since I applied last Nov. 13, 2010 thru online.

Glory be to God.

Colleth

Jun 20, 2011
job_seeker said:
hi Job_seeker if you dont mind can you also forward to me the draft job offer letter as i need to extend work permit. please. thank you so much. here's my email address - yungbee_05@yahoo.com much appreciated thank you:)

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colleth said:
hi Job_seeker if you dont mind can you also forward to me the draft job offer letter as i need to extend work permit. please. thank you so much. here's my email address - yungbee_05 @ yahoo.com much appreciated thank you:)
sent thru pm the draft that job_seeker did for me. Good luck (-:

aini

Sep 9, 2011
hello job_seeker, can you please forward to me also the draft job offer letter. I'm also renewing my work permit
next month with the same employer, email me shelai1980@yahoo.com. tnx to you in advance and God bless.