+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help!Sample Job Offer Letter LCP - got message from CIC thru mycic page

yffAm

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
hello job_seeker, can you please forward me also the draft job offer letter. because I also need to renew my work permit
this month (same employer) I already got the appl'n forms and I already filled it up. This is the last docs that I needed so hope you help me with this one. email w.yffam@yahoo.com

Thanks and Godbless!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sent you personal message :)

yffAm said:
hello job_seeker, can you please forward me also the draft job offer letter. because I also need to renew my work permit
this month (same employer) I already got the appl'n forms and I already filled it up. This is the last docs that I needed so hope you help me with this one. email w.yffam @ yahoo.com

Thanks and Godbless!

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Hi! If you dont mind can i have a sample of the job offer letter too... I just applied for the extension of my work permit this month and im afraid later the immigration will ask me to supply them a copy also.. Thanks!

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Hi aini! Can i have a copy of the job offer letter too.. Because i will apply for the extension of my WP next week thank you!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Please PM me your email address.

analytekal said:
Hi Jobseeker sorry to bother but I would like to ask also for a copy of a job offer letter thanks
Jeebrel said:
Hi! If you dont mind can i have a sample of the job offer letter too... I just applied for the extension of my work permit this month and im afraid later the immigration will ask me to supply them a copy also.. Thanks!

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Im sorry im just new here, how can i send you a message in your inbox? Pls help!

analytekal

May 25, 2012
Thanks Job seeker but I was trying to send you personal message but it says that I cannot send any PMs. Is that so because I am new? Anyway here is my email address:

marshmarga@yahoo.com

Thank you so much

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Done :) Fill in the xx's and yy's

analytekal said:
Thanks Job seeker but I was trying to send you personal message but it says that I cannot send any PMs. Is that so because I am new? Anyway here is my email address:

marshmarga @ yahoo.com

Thank you so much

go_Hank

Jun 14, 2012
hello job_seeker, I need your help. If you don't mind can you also forward to me the draft job offer letter. I'm also renewing my work permit soon
with the same employer, here's my email address - hankwaytogo@gmail.com. Much appreciated thank you.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Normally a job offer letter is not needed for wp renewal same employer but you need a new contract. sent you a draft though.

go_Hank said:
hello job_seeker, I need your help. If you don't mind can you also forward to me the draft job offer letter. I'm also renewing my work permit soon
with the same employer, here's my email address - hankwaytogo @ gmail.com. Much appreciated thank you.

AJANE

Nov 6, 2012
PLEASE HELP ME TOO JOB_SEEKER I NEED A JOB OFFER LETTER too... PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE TO MY EMAIL honeyaira07@gmail.com thanks soooo much i need to send it before nov. 10th pls pls help

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What is your job type? Oh and is it for a renewal? or new job offer?

AJANE said:
PLEASE HELP ME TOO JOB_SEEKER I NEED A JOB OFFER LETTER too... PLEASE SEND A SAMPLE TO MY EMAIL honeyaira07 @ gmail.com thanks soooo much i need to send it before nov. 10th pls pls help

tin333

Dec 26, 2012
hi job_seeker.. Kindly send me also the sample draft job Offer for LCP. My email add is tintin_francisco@yahoo.com. I need to renew my work permit under the same employer asap.. tnx so much :)