+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi Gaurav....Any update till now from NDVO.....
No sir nothing still waiting for miracle from ndvo. And what is ur aor. And I read in other form that they gave biometric but I think before December 2018 don’t need to give.

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
my aor 24 jan 2019....I dont think you need biometric coz ur aor is 2018.....
I was in IP2 after my MEP (4 mar) and they send me back to IP1 on 26 mar...making it worst, they transferred the case to NDVO
I know ip1 ip2 are just made up things but still ....once they were processing my BGs and all of a sudden they changed it that they haven't started it yet.
Strange

Reactions: Gaurav26

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Is there any update on your file. I got to know that my file is in NDVO.
Hi ...no update since then.....I have ordered GCMS notes ...n I will get it by the end of this month.....Then only i could see what is going on....I will share it, when I will get it.....
What is your AOR...N current status

BettyC

May 1, 2019
Hi ...no update since then.....I have ordered GCMS notes ...n I will get it by the end of this month.....Then only i could see what is going on....I will share it, when I will get it.....
What is your AOR...N current status
My AOR is November 3 and NOC code 3112. I got no update after my medical got passed. I am planning to send email to Delhi VO.

dr.jatinder

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
My AOR is November 3 and NOC code 3112. I got no update after my medical got passed. I am planning to send email to Delhi VO.
Hi ..I suggest you to order gcms notes....It will give you clear picture......Ppl says that NDVO rarely replies to the queries.....But you should give it a go....
I am also in the same situation.....after MEP I was in IP2 But 20 days later they moved my status back to IP1....and no update since then.....
I am FSWO....NOC 3113...Aor 24 jan...Mep 4 march

BettyC

May 1, 2019
Hi ..I suggest you to order gcms notes....It will give you clear picture......Ppl says that NDVO rarely replies to the queries.....But you should give it a go....
I am also in the same situation.....after MEP I was in IP2 But 20 days later they moved my status back to IP1....and no update since then.....
I am FSWO....NOC 3113...Aor 24 jan...Mep 4 march
Yes. I will do that. I got to know that they are taking like 8 -9 months to process the applications of medical professionals. Not sure though.

Tinamakar

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
Guys if somebody can help on dis...dey r just not updating my application...12 months r about to b completed in next 10 days...no reply on webform ...emails..nothing.
What if I draft a letter asking about the status of my application and speed post to ndvo...will dey gonna open my file and work on it????

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi

My AOR is 29th June 2018. I ordered GCMS in January and march but never received them. I got to know that my file is transferred to NDVO on 23 March 2019, by calling cic. It's been more than a year and I still have not received PPR. I have waited 1.5 years for permanent residence. It's seems so pointless to wait, now.

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Trust dude, Trus is the factor. NDVO takes more than 6 months for most of the cases.

@mr.preetsingh appreciate all the help that you render out on this forum
Could you pls guide me through following
I received this message from MP office
Criminality in progress.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired – no action required at this time.

My AOR is 5 Oct 2018
My file is in NDVO.
Thank you so much in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
@mr.preetsingh appreciate all the help that you render out on this forum
Could you pls guide me through following
I received this message from MP office
Criminality in progress.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired – no action required at this time.

My AOR is 5 Oct 2018
My file is in NDVO.
Thank you so much in advance
better apply for GCMS notes and get the answer. MP office can not help.