+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NDVO PPR (passport request) now what to do?

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ECAS this morning reads:- Medical results have been received.
AND Gckey update this morning Friday 16th:-
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
My timeline should be below in Signatures

Reactions: lucky1990

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi, it’s not necessary that PA himself/herself go for submitting passports. We can write an authorization letter along with the consent form under someone’s name stating that u authorize that person to submit and collect ur passports (don’t forget to mention ur name and passport no.) at VFS center (mention the name of the center like vfs Delhi, vfs Chandigarh etc.).
Hi kanchan, thanks for letting me know! Is this guidance written somewhere on the VFS website?

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi kanchan, thanks for letting me know! Is this guidance written somewhere on the VFS website?
Yes, it goes as follows (copied and pasted from VFS website):

• Through an authorized representative. Send in your original passport, along with the pre-printed passport request letter and a duly filled VFS Global Consent Form for the authorized representative, to the Visa Application Centre. Submitting your passport at the Visa Application Centre entails a service charge of package transmission fee.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Guys VFS give you options for a pickup so they would send an SMS to your cell phone, else they use BLUE DART which had problems delivering my item at a confirmed address.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
What's the average timeframe nowadays for ndvo to receive passport & send it back after stamping? Thanks.

Aconfusedgirl

Mar 1, 2018
For the ones who already submitted their passport at their local VFS....how many of you chose to have thier passports mailed back instead of picking them up from VFS again? Just a little worried about this option even thought it would me more convinent...any advise would be appreciated

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks 4 comments. I like to help as far correctly as I can. But when I am not sure I always suggest them to wait and see more replies. This Diwali I had serious fall slipped from snow, didn't break bones but L side ankle and L hip is affected, can't walk/move more;no one to help :( thinking to call an Ambulance. But living on HOPE that Applicant wife will be here..
You will get it soon
All the best

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
You will get it soon
All the best
No cracks were found minor swelling still there but thanks to God I did not need much help ,outside help except Hospital EMGY one time Thanks 4 wishes. This is the drawback of being alone in here in Canada no one talks or disturbs you .

Reactions: Lucky713

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Ya I m
No cracks were found minor swelling still there but thanks to God I did not need much help ,outside help except Hospital EMGY one time Thanks 4 wishes. This is the drawback of being alone in here in Canada no one talks or disturbs you .
Ya I m very concerned about my Husband too.. I wish I could join him long back..
Worried all time.. I pray all couples who are separated by this long distance meet soon..
Can understand