+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

solaibabu

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
BigBee said:
Good day Folks... Good news received just an hour back..... "Original Passport Request"..... ;D

CIC has sent me a notification to send the original passports to them (through VFS as per the online guide)

Hope to get VISA soon...

Good luck to you all....

P.S - Has anyone submitted their passports directly to VFS and collected the passports from them in person?
congrats

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
BigBee said:
Good day Folks... Good news received just an hour back..... "Original Passport Request"..... ;D

CIC has sent me a notification to send the original passports to them (through VFS as per the online guide)

Hope to get VISA soon...

Good luck to you all....

P.S - Has anyone submitted their passports directly to VFS and collected the passports from them in person?
Congrats buddy. I did my Medical on 31st October which is 10 days after yours. Hope to hear back from CIC soon.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
foruaks said:
Congrats buddy. I did my Medical on 31st October which is 10 days after yours. Hope to hear back from CIC soon.
Thanks Foruaks... I did my Medical on 21st October, considering that, you should get it around 14th Nov.

Good luck to you

hardikacharyaame06

Aug 7, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 August 2013
AOR Received.
13 August 2013
BigBee said:

Hope to get VISA soon...

Good luck to you all....

Congrats. Hope I get mr soon.

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
BigBee said:
Thanks Foruaks... I did my Medical on 21st October, considering that, you should get it around 14th Nov.

Good luck to you
@Bigbee ... Did you receive a single letter for passport request or separate letters for you and your spouse? I would appreciate your reply.

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
hardikacharyaame06 said:
Congrats. Hope I get mr soon.
Thanks Hardik.... Considering you applied on 13th Aug, I believe you would be able to get MR in approximately 1 - 2 week.

Good luck to you....

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
foruaks said:
@ Bigbee ... Did you receive a single letter for passport request or separate letters for you and your spouse? I would appreciate your reply.
Foruaks.... it was two separate letters for me and my spouse, the letters are clearly addressed as

Dear XXX

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification
number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as
it provides access to personal information on your file.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Does this help?

Good luck to you too...

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Thanks a lot buddy....

My wifes passport is sent for renewal and it might get delayed. I was worried because my stamping also might get delayed because of that. Now I can send my passport first for stamping and then my wifes passport after she gets it. It is Tatkaal processing and so wont take a month.

Once again thanks for the information. I am totally clueless about online process. I have been through paper application earlier.

BigBee said:
Foruaks.... it was two separate letters for me and my spouse, the letters are clearly addressed as

Dear XXX

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your
passport.
To find out where to send your passport, visit our website: .
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Attention: The unique client identification (UCI) number in the upper left corner of this letter is your personal identification
number. For your own protection, do not allow any person, other than an authorized representative, to use this number as
it provides access to personal information on your file.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Does this help?

Good luck to you too...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
foruaks said:
Thanks a lot buddy....

My wifes passport is sent for renewal and it might get delayed. I was worried because my stamping also might get delayed because of that. Now I can send my passport first for stamping and then my wifes passport after she gets it. It is Tatkaal processing and so wont take a month.

Once again thanks for the information. I am totally clueless about online process. I have been through paper application earlier.
You are welcome Foruaks.... me too.. this is the first time applying online.... this forum is of great help to keep our hopes high and get our doubts cleared.

You still have time and I would suggest to send both your passports at the same time rather than sending it one by one.

Good luck...

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Folks... Submitted the passports at the VFS office, strangely, they said opting for home delivery would be quicker than collecting the passport in person. I had to go with their suggestion and opted for home delivery.

Fingers crossed for a trouble free VISA stamping.

Good luck to you too folks.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Re: A question for PMM
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:08:48 pm »
Hi

Quote from: kingmaker on May 23, 2008, 09:21:19 am
PMM,
What is passport checks, how it is different from Background

No such thing as passport checks, there are two background checks, one by CIC that checks out your employment, schooling, criminal record and another by CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligent Service) "Security screening procedures identify persons seeking admission who are, or have been, involved in espionage, subversion, or terrorism. CSIS may require an applicant to attend a security interview. Although applicants from certain nationalities will have a greater likelihood of undergoing security checks, information regarding the policies prompting security checks is "classified information" and not available to the general public. "

PMM
Hello pippin & every one
Please help me on this
I applied 2 times before on paper application now this time my agent suggest me to apply online , last time they gave me da only reason that you didn't sign the employment contract , that was paper application now i going to apply online with last time refusal letter , i want to know what do you suggest to me online or paper application , i m bit worried ,is online department & paper application department are different or same ? Waiting for suggestion

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
gg77 said:
Hello pippin & every one
Please help me on this
I applied 2 times before on paper application now this time my agent suggest me to apply online , last time they gave me da only reason that you didn't sign the employment contract , that was paper application now i going to apply online with last time refusal letter , i want to know what do you suggest to me online or paper application , i m bit worried ,is online department & paper application department are different or same ? Waiting for suggestion
If the only reason for refusal is "no signature", then please ensure that you have the signature in place, AFAIK, it doesnt matter if you apply online or paper, you will only get approval if you have all the required documents, then you will get approval.

Online applications are supposed to be processed faster and nothing else, both are processed by the same department.

Good luck to you too...

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
BigBee said:
If the only reason for refusal is "no signature", then please ensure that you have the signature in place, AFAIK, it doesnt matter if you apply online or paper, you will only get approval if you have all the required documents, then you will get approval.

Online applications are supposed to be processed faster and nothing else, both are processed by the same department.

Good luck to you too...
Thanx for reply big bee,
Yes the only reason they gave me last time was not sign employ contract , thanx for your suggestion, do you think this time i had good chance ?

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
gg77 said:
Thanx for reply big bee,
Yes the only reason they gave me last time was not sign employ contract , thanx for your suggestion, do you think this time i had good chance ?
While I would like to maintain the same positive approach and hope as some of the senior members, our chances depend on our document submission (or upload) with all appropriate and required information.

I wish you to have a very good chance of getting your WP this time as the only thing missing was your signature.

P.S - Have you ever worked in Canada on a valid WP, if yes, then your chances are very very high.

Good luck to you.