+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
Hi Guys!

Congratulate who are all got their visa and medical request last week. Have a prosperous in your life.

We are getting into a new week, lets pray the PAFSO strike will come to an end by this week and we all have a wonderful week and our Visa :) :) :)

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello everyone........

I have applied my open work permit as on 15th april 2013 through vfs-ahmdedabad as my spouse is having Post Graduate wp in canada till 2015.she is doing job in noc category in toronto from the last one year.and i have submitted following documents with my file:

letter of invitation from my spouse (Notarized)
her pay slip of last 3months
her bank statement of last 6months (Balance:-CAD 12000)
her tax returns
her employment letter (that she is working in a company from last one yr)
my bank statement in india last six months (Rs.780,000/-)
my salary slips (Rs.42,000/-)
my tax return (Gross income as per income tax Rs.540,000/- per annum)

I hope this documents are enough to get the visa.

Today it is more than Two months still my file is under process.
please revert your feedback.
thank you.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
I have applied my open work permit as on 15th april 2013 through vfs-ahmdedabad as my spouse is having Post Graduate wp in canada till 2015.she is doing job in noc category in toronto from the last one year.and i have submitted following documents with my file:

her tax returns

thank you.

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
Hi vivmehta ,
My case is also same like your case.my wife is also working in noc level b job n i applied for open work permit in 26th april 2013 still no update till date even not received a medical request from chc.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
I was one of the many waiting to get the Spousal WP processed. Please find the timeline below.

Applied: 23 Feb 2013
Case specific query as 2 months of processing time lapsed: 4 May 2013 (No response)
Send a Fax and Email : 5 June 2013 (Received an email that they are forwarding to the concerned department)
Medical , Passport and Additional document Request: 05 June 2013 (On the same day we received all three requests in CIC inbox)
Additional document uploaded online: 09 June 2013
Medical completed: 12 June 2013
Passport submitted: 18 June 2013 ( We realised that the Passport request letter was dated 13 March 2013 and it was received in the CIC inbox on 05 June 2013. Either they approved the case way back or it was a typo on the letter so an email was send to notify CIC of the error)
WP approval email : 19 June 2013
Passport returned with visa : 19 June 2013

Dont lose hope and I can see why it can be disheartening when the wait is longer with so much uncertanity. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
canadahelp7 said:
I was one of the many waiting to get the Spousal WP processed. Please find the timeline below.

Case specific query as 2 months of processing time lapsed: 4 May 2013 (No response)
Send a Fax and Email : 5 June 2013 (Received an email that they are forwarding to the concerned department)
Medical , Passport and Additional document Request: 05 June 2013 (On the same day we received all three requests in CIC inbox)
Passport submitted: 18 June 2013 ( We realised that the Passport request letter was dated 13 March 2013 and it was received in the CIC inbox on 05 June 2013. Either they approved the case way back or it was a typo on the letter so an email was send to notify CIC of the error)

Dont lose hope and I can see why it can be disheartening when the wait is longer with so much uncertanity. Good luck to everyone who is waiting!
Can u please give me the fax number, is it the same as on their website?? I am jan 3rd applicant for spousal visa.. It's nearing 6 months since I applied for my visa!! I am in a hopeless situation

Jun 24, 2013
Canadahelp7 >>> Can you please send me the fax number and the email address that you used?

Its been 3 months since we applied, and we havent heard anything yet. We did voluntary medicals and spouse recieved a new work permit a few weeks ago. We sent an email asking to ammend our original application to consider the new work permit, and we havent heard anything yet. Does anyone have any insights?

Jun 24, 2013
Just to clarify my earlier post, we applied for Spousal Open Work Permit on March 25, 2013 through VFS. Wife is working in Canada (NOC B category) and has a work permit valid for 1 year. Email was sent to Dehli consulate in the second week of June.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
canadahelp7 said:

Congrats buddy..
All the best...

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
vivmehta said:
Hello everyone........

her tax returns

thank you.
Viv...docs look good...i had read people appling under spousal visa should add marriage pictures also. Even i forgot to add those.
Rest jan/feb/march 2013 applications are getting processed now..so we will have to wait accordingly.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
varsha13 said:
Can u please give me the fax number, is it the same as on their website?? I am jan 3rd applicant for spousal visa.. It's nearing 6 months since I applied for my visa!! I am in a hopeless situation
Hi varsha
It's been a long time for you. Did you write urgent while sending emails?
Yes fax no. is the same as that on website.
There might be some miscommunication and I am sure you will hear soon from cic. Anywaz for which spousal visa have you applied...I mean spouse of student or worker?

ssenjaliya

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Pippin,

Do u have any idea about Spousal OWP from canada while spouse is in canada?

Plz.... Help...........

Thanks.
SS

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
varsha13 said:
Yes, it is the one listed on their website. Write an email stating that it is 6 months and you are following up as the processing time they have listed on their website has lapsed.

That's a pretty long wait - I hope you get a response soon.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
PRapplicant2013 said:
Canadahelp7 >>> Can you please send me the fax number and the email address that you used?

Its been 3 months since we applied, and we havent heard anything yet. We did voluntary medicals and spouse recieved a new work permit a few weeks ago. We sent an email asking to ammend our original application to consider the new work permit, and we havent heard anything yet. Does anyone have any insights?
Email ID: delhi.im.csu-usc@international.gc.ca
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
Good luck with your application!