+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi All,

I have received Medical Request today at 2:00 PM.
It was from email id:

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll keep updating the progress.

I had applied for OWP on: 05-Feb-13 Tuesday. I sent follow-up mails emergency mail id then I raised case-specific inquiry also.
But no reply against any of my mails. It looks like they are processing as per their queue only irrespective of our follow-up mails.

Only the exception will be the genuine emergency.

Regards
Hi,

Congratulations Man...! Mine Still no updates.

Regards,
BB.

punjabi

Apr 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chintan_155 said:
Hi All,

I have received Medical Request today at 2:00 PM.
It was from email id:

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll keep updating the progress.

I had applied for OWP on: 05-Feb-13 Tuesday. I sent follow-up mails emergency mail id then I raised case-specific inquiry also.
But no reply against any of my mails. It looks like they are processing as per their queue only irrespective of our follow-up mails.

Only the exception will be the genuine emergency.

Regards
Congrats. I think they start clearing FEB applicants

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
sudkak said:
Hi Everyone,
Good day , I am new to this forum and have been checking for updates on OWP and PR . I have one query related to OWP ,requesting anyone to suggest on this..
I ahve applied OWP on Jan 4 through VFS. Recently (24 May 2013) I have got the call from NewDelhi Visa Office stating that they are waiting for medicals. I have informed them that I did not get any mail regarding that . But they said that they have sent mail in February itself. BUt I am sure I did not recevie any mail. Hence I have asked them to reforward that mail. Still waiting for that mail. Anyone please suggest from which mail I can get teh medical request and how to proceed further..
Aprriciate you help.
thanks
Sudhakar
I got a call too from CHC yesterday and they said exactly the same what u told me. But they res t the mail yesterday and I got it and went for further tests. Even I applied on jan3rd and I didn't recieve any mail from them before this. Try sending a mail to them again. Coz I asked them what if I don't get this email also, whom and where should I contact. They asked me to mail them on the Delhi-Im Id which is there on the website!! All the best to u

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
varsha13 said:
I got a call too from CHC yesterday and they said exactly the same what u told me. But they res t the mail yesterday and I got it and went for further tests. Even I applied on jan3rd and I didn't recieve any mail from them before this. Try sending a mail to them again. Coz I asked them what if I don't get this email also, whom and where should I contact. They asked me to mail them on the Delhi-Im Id which is there on the website!! All the best to u
Hai Varsha,

Before getting call from CHC, have you done any e-mail communication with CHC?
With-in-a oneweek same thing happened to 2-persons.you and Sudhakar.
This is ridiculous at-least they should call you by phone even after sending e-mail instead of wasting all precious months.

So what is the procedure if we haven't got any communication even after 3-months from the date of applying?

Thanks
avm

sudkak

Apr 16, 2013
varsha13 said:
Hi Varsha,
Its been almost 2 weeks I got the call from CHC, but it till now I did not get any communication from them. I have already sent the mail to this mail id. But no luck. When I have called them ,they are asking to drop the mail only. Did you get the mail immediately once after their call ? May I know the mail id from which you have received the CHC mail .And also they stated in the call that the file is going to be closed in 30 days if no medicals submitted. Did they informed something like this .I am bit worried as I did not receive any communication.

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
sudkak said:
Hi Varsha,
Its been almost 2 weeks I got the call from CHC, but it till now I did not get any communication from them. I have already sent the mail to this mail id. But no luck. When I have called them ,they are asking to drop the mail only. Did you get the mail immediately once after their call ? May I know the mail id from which you have received the CHC mail .And also they stated in the call that the file is going to be closed in 30 days if no medicals submitted. Did they informed something like this .I am bit worried as I did not receive any communication.
Ohh that's bad, but did they confirm your email address on call?? I got a mail from re-delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I got the mail immediately, once I disconnected their call I had the mail open infront of me. They called me again today and checked if I got the update.
They will surely revert, send in a case specific

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
avm said:
Hai Varsha,

Before getting call from CHC, have you done any e-mail communication with CHC?
With-in-a oneweek same thing happened to 2-persons.you and Sudhakar.
This is ridiculous at-least they should call you by phone even after sending e-mail instead of wasting all precious months.

So what is the procedure if we haven't got any communication even after 3-months from the date of applying?

Thanks
avm
I have been following up case very badly, almost every week I went to vfs and sent letters and other communication, vfs to contacted the high commission on my behalf.

sudkak

Apr 16, 2013
varsha13 said:
Ohh that's bad, but did they confirm your email address on call?? I got a mail from re-delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
I got the mail immediately, once I disconnected their call I had the mail open infront of me. They called me again today and checked if I got the update.
They will surely revert, send in a case specific
yes they cofirmed my mail address as well. I sent teh case specific query also.Today I called to VFS again now they are suggestig me to get the medicals done and forward through VFS as a additional document. As I have got the call,they recommned to get the medicals done. Any suggestions on this..Shall I get the medicals and forward to NDVO without waiting for any mail communication. Any idea whether we have any categories in medicals ?
Sudhakar..

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
sudkak said:
yes they cofirmed my mail address as well. I sent teh case specific query also.Today I called to VFS again now they are suggestig me to get the medicals done and forward through VFS as a additional document. As I have got the call,they recommned to get the medicals done. Any suggestions on this..Shall I get the medicals and forward to NDVO without waiting for any mail communication. Any idea whether we have any categories in medicals ?
Sudhakar..
But I guess u need the letter from them, if it is a furtherance then they specify what tests to be done.

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Guys,
i sent email/2 Fax to delhi office for return of passport, one week no reply.
what else can be done to get back passport? we need passport for urgent basis.

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi blackbeauty & Punjabi & all forum members,

Thank you so much.

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
varsha13 said:
Do you monitor Spam folder?

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
BAD NEWS GUYS

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Breaking+Mass+walkouts+diplomats+Ottawa+missions+abroad/8488763/story.html

Delhi will not work till the strike ends!!!

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Read last two paragraph.
http://www.embassynews.ca/news/2013/06/06/diplomats%E2%80%99-union-targets-eu-trade-talks/43994

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
avm said:
Hai canadahelp7,

You can use with spouse joint rental agreements, joint bank/credit card accounts & joint insurance statements for the testimony
Thank you avm - yes I am keeping as much information to show evidence.