+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

sudkak

Apr 16, 2013
roop9 said:
Hi sudhakar

Did you try calling back on the number from where you received the call? Incase your cal doesn't go through
Send an email to Delhi vo stating urgent and that u got a call from embassy and your situation. Don't expect their reply to come. Wait for 2-3 days if you don't get reply call vfs and tell them its urgent and you haven't received reply from embassy. they sense urgency and connect to visa officers.
This wil take time. Mean while you can proceed with medicals if they don't require email from embassy.this will speed up your process.
Hi roop,
Thanks for the reply. Yes tried reaching them on the same number. They asked me to forward mail only.HEnce I have sent the mail asking them to provide an update. BUt still I did not receive any mail. Even today as well I called them but they simply saying to send an email only. And may I know whether i can proceed for medicals, if yes please let me know the process for it .
Thanks
Sudhakar

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
Cic has asked for marriage photos performed in traditional ceremony but neither of us were interested in the amount of money we have to spent on the occassion so had the marriage registered in the local office. Turned up wearing normal clothes and now I am finding it hard to send pictures of the ceremony- did anyone have a similar issue and how did you show evidence and explain this to CIC.

I have pictures of us together, emails, travel documents, - is there anything else I have missed out and can be used as well?

Please advise

nitsam

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2012
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
sudkak said:
Hi roop,
Thanks for the reply. Yes tried reaching them on the same number. They asked me to forward mail only.HEnce I have sent the mail asking them to provide an update. BUt still I did not receive any mail. Even today as well I called them but they simply saying to send an email only. And may I know whether i can proceed for medicals, if yes please let me know the process for it .
Thanks
Sudhakar
Go through case specific email they will give you answer.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
canadahelp7 said:
Cic has asked for marriage photos performed in traditional ceremony but neither of us were interested in the amount of money we have to spent on the occassion so had the marriage registered in the local office. Turned up wearing normal clothes and now I am finding it hard to send pictures of the ceremony- did anyone have a similar issue and how did you show evidence and explain this to CIC.

I have pictures of us together, emails, travel documents, - is there anything else I have missed out and can be used as well?

Please advise
Hai canadahelp7,

You can use with spouse joint rental agreements, joint bank/credit card accounts & joint insurance statements for the testimony

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
sudkak said:
Hi Everyone,
Good day , I am new to this forum and have been checking for updates on OWP and PR . I have one query related to OWP ,requesting anyone to suggest on this..
I ahve applied OWP on Jan 4 through VFS. Recently (24 May 2013) I have got the call from NewDelhi Visa Office stating that they are waiting for medicals. I have informed them that I did not get any mail regarding that . But they said that they have sent mail in February itself. BUt I am sure I did not recevie any mail. Hence I have asked them to reforward that mail. Still waiting for that mail. Anyone please suggest from which mail I can get teh medical request and how to proceed further..
Aprriciate you help.
thanks
Sudhakar
Just go to VFS. Sometimes, the high commission sends request in an envelope to VFS. That might be your case. And VFS may have tried to contact you earlier.

dakshseth2012

Jun 5, 2013
Hi all,

I jst want to know the complete procedure for SOWP.....I have received my Work Permit (Intra company transfer)......I will get married in December this year and will be needing SOWP for my wife...but we are planning to go for a court marriage now itself in order to kick start the whole visa process early

Can any one plz tell me the documents required for SOWP and also the process to apply for that

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Hai to all,

My time line:

OWP-S of a Spouse of a Student in Canada applied to NDVO on 19th March, 2013 from VFS-Hyd.

no reply even after 2-months 15 days. Anxiously awaiting for Medicals

I have one Question : Generally how we will get Medicals i.e. in the form of e-mail from CHC or letter through Blue dart courier

help is appreciated

craving_soul

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
Med's Request
27-03-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
canadahelp7 said:

Please advise
They will need picture from rituals

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi All,

I have received Medical Request today at 2:00 PM.
It was from email id:

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll keep updating the progress.

I had applied for OWP on: 05-Feb-13 Tuesday. I sent follow-up mails emergency mail id then I raised case-specific inquiry also.
But no reply against any of my mails. It looks like they are processing as per their queue only irrespective of our follow-up mails.

Only the exception will be the genuine emergency.

Regards

iamtired

May 6, 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi All,

It was from email id:

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>

I had applied for OWP on: 05-Feb-13 Tuesday. I sent follow-up mails emergency mail id then I raised case-specific inquiry also.
But no reply against any of my mails. It looks like they are processing as per their queue only irrespective of our follow-up mails.

Regards
unless they have separate queues for OWP & CWP...it does not look like your case was queued properly. 4 months instead of 2 months :'(

dearmitul

Feb 24, 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi All,

It was from email id:

From: "Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre" <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>

Regards
Congratulations Chintan... I have applied on 24th January for OWP-S and nothing heard yet from NDVO. Can you please give me emergency e-mail ID?

Thanks

narmadajn

Star Member
May 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march-11-2013
avm said:
Hai to all,

My time line:

OWP-S of a Spouse of a Student in Canada applied to NDVO on 19th March, 2013 from VFS-Hyd.

no reply even after 2-months 15 days. Anxiously awaiting for Medicals

I have one Question : Generally how we will get
Medicals i.e. in the form of e-mail from CHC or letter through Blue dart courier quote/]

You ll get medical request through e-mail if you have hired a representative then they will get the mail from embassy

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
Hi dermitul,
The emergency mail-id is 'DELHI.IM.CSU-USC @ INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA', but even if you send a amil to them, they will never respond until you find any real/genuine emergency.
It happened to my case also. I didn't receive any communication against any of my mails.

Hi sheena231,
I had applied to New Delhi VO on 05-Feb-13. (Application sent through courier to NDVO. i.e. Not through VFS)
Mine is Open Work Permit where I don't require letter from any employer. The Labour Market Opinion (LMO) is exempted in this category.
Normally this can be issued by province if they nominate us to work there.
I had received supporting letter from Ontartio state metioning that mine work experience & skill is in demand in their job market so they nominate me to work in their province.

History:
I had applied FSW category in 2005. It was rejected under the law suit they passed for pre 2008 applicants. I got fees refund also.
But fortunately I got Nomination letter based on this application.
Based on nomination letter I applied & they sent me a nomination certificate for PR & supporting letter for Open Work Permit.
I re-applied for PR based on nomination certificate.
And I applied for OWP based on supporting letter.

I can go early on OWP while PR file will be in processing.

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
canadahelp7 said:

Please advise

Firstly, it's my opinion that you can write a letter to CIC explaining that you had a civil marriage and that you can provide pictures of that day at the court/local office. Provide a notarised copy of the marriage certificate. You may also provide one or more of the below:

1) Joint account statements
2) other joint financial responsibility like a loan or joint utility bills / joint insurance policy.
3) Lease agreement with both your names on it.
4) If you've added each other as beneficiary on the life insurance policy, you can show that
5) Any joint club memberships, invitations to social events etc
6) Pictures of you in social functions, with family etc
7) Any joint travel you might have undertaken
8) Affidavit (Relationship statement) - A notarised document in which you mention the history of your relationship - how you met, how your relationship developed, when you married, your living arrangement, joint financial responsibilities you've taken on, any period of separation etc. This is generally for de facto relationships, you might not have to do this.

Just a guideline, other forum members please comment

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
On an average, in this forum, there is only 1 or 2 updates in terms of medical request or visa issuance per day! CHC is soo frustratingly slow!