+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
Gaurav, for your case I suggest you call them. To be very honest, the info that I received first was by phone today. The operator connected me to the officer this morning as I told her it was extremely urgent. The officer asked my details and was extremely polite. She took my passport number and told me that visa was approved and that the passport has been dispatched. But trust me I had to really convince the operator that it was urgent.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Rachna,

Thanks a lot for forwarding the e-mail. Its really a good suggestion to talk to the officer and get it done else it will take years to get the VISA/Passport I feel.

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
No problem Deva! But you have to be really convincing and have a good reason else you will not be connected to the officer. I was literally in sad mood today cos of waiting so much and the thought that I will loose an entire year if I couldn't take the exam and maybe that helped on the call!! If you have an emergency, Isuggest calling in the morning like 9:30 or so. In the afternoon, they never agree to connect. IT happened to me yesterday.

Mimmi send me your email address and I will fwd to you shortly. Just stepping off for a bit.

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
Mimmi- for some reason I am not able to reply to your message via gmail or through this forum. IS there any email id? Also the number is 011-41782000 I think you press 1 (for English) and then they say the options. There is one option to speak to the operator. I am not sure but I think it could be either 0 or 7.

deva reddy

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
Hi Rachna,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedback!

I will follow your instructions and ensure that I will get connected to Officer.

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
rachnabhat said:
No problem Deva! But you have to be really convincing and have a good reason else you will not be connected to the officer. I was literally in sad mood today cos of waiting so much and the thought that I will loose an entire year if I couldn't take the exam and maybe that helped on the call!! If you have an emergency, Isuggest calling in the morning like 9:30 or so. In the afternoon, they never agree to connect. IT happened to me yesterday.

Mimmi send me your email address and I will fwd to you shortly. Just stepping off for a bit.
Hi Rachna,

Requesting you to fwd me the details as well.
I submitted my application on jan 3rd with medicals and until now I haven't heard anything about my application
I have to decide on my kid's school. My spouse is doing his MBA
I have written 10's of mail called and even sent a letter thru vfs
No reply for anything.it would be great if you could help me

Thanks

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
rachnabhat said:
Mimmi- for some reason I am not able to reply to your message via gmail or through this forum. IS there any email id? Also the number is 011-41782000 I think you press 1 (for English) and then they say the options. There is one option to speak to the operator. I am not sure but I think it could be either 0 or 7.
Ur personal message inbox is showing full on forum .

naresht

May 22, 2013
I have LMO from Canadian company and applied for Canada work permit visa on 11-March-2013 at Hyderabad, India VFS.

My visa status shows as below.
"Your Passport Status
Passport received at Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 12/03/2013 and is under processing."
Its been more than 2 months, i have sent a mails and letter through VFS no response yet :(

Anyone anybody please help how to proceed...

Thanks

rachnabhat

May 21, 2013
Hi Varsha

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get your visa soon. I don't think my email will be of any help to you as your situation is completely different. They may not take this as an urgent case as there are many people who probably have joining deadlines from their employers who would be given priority for a work permit. Though, I completely hear you and understand the problem. It seems hard to convince them via email for your case. Did you try faxing?

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
rachnabhat said:
Hi Varsha

I am sorry to hear that. I hope you get your visa soon. I don't think my email will be of any help to you as your situation is completely different. They may not take this as an urgent case as there are many people who probably have joining deadlines from their employers who would be given priority for a work permit. Though, I completely hear you and understand the problem. It seems hard to convince them via email for your case. Did you try faxing?
I haven't but holding a passport for nearly 6 months doesn't sound good. Lets see, will it be possible for you to fwd me the email address

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
rachnabhat said:

My email Id anudeep61@yahoo.com

dilanko

Jan 22, 2010
Hi Rachana,

I am also waiting for long with out any communication from NDVO. Applied for spouse OWP on FEB 26 2013. No update from then, Can you pls share the emailID on which you got response with me too dilipreddyk@gmail.com. Thanks for your help.

rachnabhat said:
What is your email id. For some reason I am not able to send personal messages via this board.