+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
anjushri said:
Friends,

Finally some news on my visa.

Passport released by the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 16/05/2013 and is in Transit.

Waiting eagerly to hear from our internal department and the agent to see what the news is. :-X
Our medicals were submitted along with the document package.

So it looks like things are finally moving fast at NDVO.

-AS
Great.. I hope it is good news. Good luck :)

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
anjushri said:
Friends,

Passport released by the Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 16/05/2013 and is in Transit.

Waiting eagerly to hear from our internal department and the agent to see what the news is. :-X

-AS
All the best anjushri.keep updating

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
anjushri said:
Friends,

-AS
Congratulations...!

Regards,
BB.

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
anjushri said:
Friends,

-AS
hi congrats anjushri..please update your timeline..

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
purik said:
If you are not in New Delhi. I would suggest visit your local VFS office and ask them to send an application marked as URGENT in the subject line. ALso what worked for me was I faxed the email document with subject line as URGENT: KIND ATTENTION VISA OFFICER.

Your communications are always received and read by the staff at NDVO, its just that they do not have enough resources dedicated to responding to you. There were two instances where the visa offficer had to respond to my communication and I did receieve a response or action by NDVO.
hi purik
thanx a lot for your advice..will try my best..

regards
s.j

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
anjushri said:
Friends,

-AS
Anjushri congrats. when was you purposed date of travel?

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
anjushri said:
Gaurav,

In the application it was 13th April.

-AS
Anju,

Remember I said that they would consider this too. If 10 people would've applied on 1st Arpil, they would definitely have placed your application above all because your purposed date of travel was immediately thereafter.

So congrats.
Stay blessed.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gauravk said:
Anju,

Remember I said that they would consider this too. If 10 people would've applied on 1st Arpil, they would definitely have placed your application above all because your purposed date of travel was immediately thereafter.

So congrats.
Stay blessed.
Hope that is the case Gaurav. But more importantly mine was a CWP - ICT (+ SOWP) for a big company, with a Canadian Attorney entrusted with the documentation task. So a lot of variables may be at play here. I have collegues who got it in 2-3 weeks post submission at NDVO. So on a relative scale there is still delay with my case. But going by the timelines on the forum, mine is a relatively qucik process.

I am yet to hear the final status though. Agent has collected the package as per VFS site. Waiting to hear positive news from our department.

-AS

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
anjushri said:
Hope that is the case Gaurav. But more importantly mine was a CWP - ICT (+ SOWP) for a big company, with a Canadian Attorney entrusted with the documentation task. So a lot of variables may be at play here. I have collegues who got it in 2-3 weeks post submission at NDVO. So on a relative scale there is still delay with my case. But going by the timelines on the forum, mine is a relatively qucik process.

I am yet to hear the final status though. Agent has collected the package as per VFS site. Waiting to hear positive news from our department.

-AS
Luckily then, I fall under the same category.

What I can safely assume is, they are now working specifically on applications which have their scheduled date of travel in april/may or before that(considering they're still backlogged) irrespective of when they were submitted. Because technically, it is very much probable that they've kept those applications on hold where the candidate was supposed to travel in july/august (irrespective of the time he submitted his application on).

Side effects of outstanding backlogs basically.

Anyways, congratulations. Dont worry you will get the visa.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gauravk said:
Luckily then, I fall under the same category. One of the very big firms. 18 months CWP - LMO exempt. With a canadian attorney who was also a diplomat before this. so yes. and a lott more variables too.

What I can safely assume is, they are now working specifically on applications which have their scheduled date of travel in april/may or before that(considering they're still backlogged) irrespective of when they were submitted. Because technically, it is very much probable that they've kept those applications on hold where the candidate is supposed to travel in july/august (irrespective of the time he submitted his application on).

Side effects of outstanding backlogs basically.

Anyways, congratulations. Dont worry you will get the visa.
Thanks for the support Gaurav. I saw your old posts where you mentioned that your documents reached NDVO on 10th April. Mine reached on 1st April. So, going by our logic, you can expect a response by next week. Good luck. :)

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
anjushri said:
Thanks for the support Gaurav. I saw your old posts where you mentioned that your documents reached NDVO on 10th April. Mine reached on 1st April. So, going by our logic, you can expect a response by next week. Good luck. :)
Haha, thanks a lott. But my purposed date is'nt 13th May. :p
It is 3rd June. I am expecting a response by june end basically. Based on what I can see here.

I can assume, that my application is piled up right now, in a stack which they would start processing in june. Because of the purposed date of travel.

anjushri

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gauravk said:
Haha, thanks a lott. But my purposed date is'nt 13th May. :p
It is 3rd June. I am expecting a response by june end basically. Based on what I can see here.

I can assume, that my application is piled up right now, in a stack which they would start processing in june. Because of the purposed date of travel.
Fingers crossed ;D

ankit.arora

Mar 30, 2013
Hi all,

Finally received Medical request today!! :)....I had submitted my Application on 4th March 2013 (Intra company transfer) and it was received at Canada High Commission office in New Delhi on 5th March 2013.

It seems that finally things have started moving at canadian embassy!!

Can anyone suggest that normally how much time it takes for final visa processing once the medical gets submitted?