+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Hi,

Keeping finger crossed....! :'(

Regards,
BB
dont worry be +ve and look at me i have been refused and i did not think that i loose everything i am applying angain .

regards

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Decentguy,

I have been refused by three times and I didn't have any idea about GCMS/CAIPES notes and now before applying I want to order my GCMS notes. Did you do that? If so can you please tell me the easiest process and I don't have any relative or friend in Canada. Now my LMO is also been expired and have to collect another LMO before apply.

But want to know the real cause also.

Please help.

Regards,

Piku

decentguy said:
dont worry be +ve and look at me i have been refused and i did not think that i loose everything i am applying angain .

regards

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
piku said:
Hello Decentguy,

I have been refused by three times and I didn't have any idea about GCMS/CAIPES notes and now before applying I want to order my GCMS notes. Did you do that? If so can you please tell me the easiest process and I don't have any relative or friend in Canada. Now my LMO is also been expired and have to collect another LMO before apply.

But want to know the real cause also.

Please help.

Regards,

Piku
Hi piku
my agent applied gcms , with 20 - 30 days will get the details , well my LMO is also going to expires at the end of this month and after recieving gcms he will apply for LMO . then i will apply for visa . Am really frustated due to current suituation :(
regards

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippin said:
Sorry I haven't been around Forum for a while. My wonderful father died yesterday. It did bring me a spark of happiness to see your Med Request. I am truly pleased things have turned around and wish your every success in your new job in Canada. I don't have to wish you good luck as it appears you already have plenty!!
Hi Pippin,

Sorry to hear about this and may his Soul Rest in Peace.

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigar.sah said:
This seems to be a reason of delay in most of our application processing as they are in strike mode:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/canadian-foreign-service-in-strike-mode/2013/04/12/bd7e3f78-a226-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_blog.html
I Feel following may be one of the other reasons :

RBC - iGate issue :

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2013/04/10/foreign_workers_ottawa_urged_to_publicize_canadian_employers_using_foreign_temps.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/04/05/bc-rbc-foreign-workers.html

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Decentguy,

Thanks for your reply. Can I get your personal email ID where I can send something to you regarding my job offer and other inquiries, mine email id :-- piku_30@rediffmail.com

Looking for your mail.

Regards,

Piku

decentguy said:
Hi piku
my agent applied gcms , with 20 - 30 days will get the details , well my LMO is also going to expires at the end of this month and after recieving gcms he will apply for LMO . then i will apply for visa . Am really frustated due to current suituation :(
regards

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
jigar.sah said:
No updates yet. In most of the cases I have seen so far for CWP, have received some communication in at least 1 month and 5 days but in our case they have taken more than usual time.

Do not know how to find out what's going on there. Hoping for good news this week. Looks like we are almost there. Let's see how this week turns up.

Regards,

Jigar
Hi Jigar,

Any Updates ? Now i am totally frustrated..!

Regards,
BB

Gauravk

Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2013
Med's Request
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I have applied for a CWP/LMO-exempt under reciprocity clause via courier and I have been provided with all the work permit assistance, immigration representative and associated documentation from my employer. My application reached NDVO on 10th April. So its second week already and there has not been any response from them so far. Since I did not submit it through VFS, is there any way to track the application now? also when can I expect to receive a response from them?

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Hi Jigar,

Any Updates ? Now i am totally frustrated..!

Regards,
BB
Hi BB,

Still no update. I know your feeling of frustration as I am also going thru the same mental dilema. But nothing more can be done except waiting.

Its already 2 months now (9th week running) and haven't received any single communication yet. This is really frustrating. I will update the status as soon as I received anything. If I am correct, you also have not received any medical request yet right?

Regards,

Jigar

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
jigar.sah said:
Hi BB,

Still no update. I know your feeling of frustration as I am also going thru the same mental dilema. But nothing more can be done except waiting.

Its already 2 months now (9th week running) and haven't received any single communication yet. This is really frustrating. I will update the status as soon as I received anything. If I am correct, you also have not received any medical request yet right?

Regards,

Jigar
Hi Jigar,

u r right. Still nothing.

Regards,
BB

fibby85

Dec 5, 2012
varsha13 said:
Hello fibby, any update on your status???
Ya i received my MR on 9th April...And done medical on 12th April...From the hospital they sent it on 15th April on CIC. Afterwards no Updates

dearmitul

Feb 24, 2013
fibby85 said:
Ya i received my MR on 9th April...And done medical on 12th April...From the hospital they sent it on 15th April on CIC. Afterwards no Updates
Hi Fibby,

How did you get MR? by e-mail or post / courier? Did u applied online / Through VFS / Couriered your application to NDVO? Please let me know. Mine is also OWP-S and sent to NDVO through courier on 24th January and still waiting.

Thanks.

sjoms

Apr 1, 2013
Hi friends,
If we contact cic in their ND office number, will they clear our doubts? I have already done my medicals but last week got a mail from cic stating do the medicals..dont know wts happening..thinking of calling them up..

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
piku said:
Hi Decentguy,

Thanks for your reply. Can I get your personal email ID where I can send something to you regarding my job offer and other inquiries, mine email id :-- piku_30 @ rediffmail.com

Looking for your mail.

Regards,

Piku

My id is chhabra_madhur@hotmail.com